Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

TB:After consumation,its separation time (Page 3)

aphrodite143 Senior Member
aphrodite143
aphrodite143

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
jo serial kashmir tak nehi reach kar paya woh US tak jayega!
    one more half truth wala article,Disapprove

remember the one guys where they talked about love triangle!Silly
amit us chala jayega toh story khatam ho jayega
ya yeh ho sakta hai ki amit  will do this drama to investigate the office matter
after all keeping n mind his present status in family buisness  he cant drop US just lyk that
so he needs to do something fr himself ,but going away in reality is just not possible!Stern Smile

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

OMG wht a shokcing and pleasant article...I mean FINALLY amit n amita will gonna get cosy, intimate and we will see our couple consummating...wow...but I dont like tht fact tht even after all ths he will leave for usa...mayb amit will wish for amita to stop him but ammu will not make the move...mayb the MUs will still exist even after the consummating night...whteva I'm guessing we will see some shocking development of A2 getting closer frm tonight's episode onwards...so Amitians sit back tight and get ready for all the high voltage dramatic episodes

ps. can't believe ths articles anymore to 100%...moreover chandni said she doesnt knw anything!!! if the epis r to b aired ths week, then she shud knw it nah coz the shootings been done already!!! Strange

Sarah eggzactly , not knowing whether to feel happy that the couple get cozy or ti feeel that its becming meaningless...

s u said cant rely in articles yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Originally posted by stephhh

OMG wht a shokcing and pleasant article...I mean FINALLY amit n amita will gonna get cosy, intimate and we will see our couple consummating...wow...but I dont like tht fact tht even after all ths he will leave for usa...mayb amit will wish for amita to stop him but ammu will not make the move...mayb the MUs will still exist even after the consummating night...whteva I'm guessing we will see some shocking development of A2 getting closer frm tonight's episode onwards...so Amitians sit back tight and get ready for all the high voltage dramatic episodes

ps. can't believe ths articles anymore to 100%...moreover chandni said she doesnt knw anything!!! if the epis r to b aired ths week, then she shud knw it nah coz the shootings been done already!!! Strange

Sarah eggzactly , not knowing whether to feel happy that the couple get cozy or ti feeel that its becming meaningless...

s u said cant rely in articles yaar

wht I firmly n truly hope is tht amit dont leave amita alone n go to usa...tht wll b unbearable track plus wht wll both gonna do alone???

btw congrats Sree on becoming IF-dazzlerParty

Musiquelover

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Awww thanks Sarah...

but this duos heart wrenching seperation will lleave us also in tears they sing tadap tadap ke iss dil , tanhai...kitni batein... Kya yaaar

stephhh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amita ka Amit Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index