India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

MAERI

chocohollic Senior Member
chocohollic
chocohollic

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
HEY GUYS I AM HERE WITH AN OS ACTUALLY TODAY IS A REALLY BUSY BEE DAY BUT THIS OS IS ON REQUEST SO HERE IS MY FIRST OS ON MANVEER
MAERI

Old Major Singh named Uday Veer Singh , had served the Indian army for about 30 years and it was his hard work and  bravery that he have conquered this position , and today was the last day of his service to the army as he was going to get retired the following day , and a young man Mainak  were sitting on the river bank by the camp fire ; the other three soldier were in the hut . Major Singh was  an old man of sixty  , lean and toothless  but broad shoulder and still healthy looking , was drunk :with a scar on his forehead , he would have gone to sleep long before but the soldier were narrating their life story and he did not want to miss it so he was glued to the log of wood . Mainak was ill and wrapping himself up in a blanket that was send to him by his mother the previous holidays , the soldier often teased him , he had always been a mother 's sweety , but teasing did no harm as he hardly payed any heeds to them only once he was fired when a bad remark about his mother still being stupid to care for him so much was passed by Major Singh , that day hell came down he had hit all his target that evening , he was not more than twenty five  and now by the light of the camp fire  with pale and sick , mournful face he looked like a boy as he fixed his gaze at Him and asked

MAINAK;major everybody have narrated a tale from their life  now it your turn

MAJOR SINGH:what would you like to listen from a man 's youth who had spend his life in old school

MAINAK:there is a lot more to discover , as olden dust often lead to secret webs so why don't you tell us all about the small scar on your forehead many have asked but you have never said but it is your last day so please do tell us

MAJOR SINGH:ok today I have no problem to tell the hidden secret of my scar but then you all have a really long story to listen ……..a love story

MAINAK:but how is that possible as we suppose you still are a bachelor

MAJOR SINGH:I am hat is just because I did not have her now a days love have become some game we chat for hours over the phone , in classes and social net working still our mind is puzzle about the person we love as in olden days a glance was more than enough so something similar happened with me to

FLASHBACK

Once  manyata learned to write , she had become a real nuisance . she picked up a piece of charcoal and got to work on every wall in the house , drawing unsteady lines or writing in big , crooked letters – "dew drops on leaves" born to an elite family of zamindars of Calcutta her dreams were higher than the garden walls , like her great uncle Chirtraray Chowdery she too wanted to be recognized as a poetess and talent filled each corner of her , but at that time of society when girls were not allowed to even hold a pen how would she fulfill her dreams of becoming a writer? She was no special so like all she too was married at the age of eighteen to man double her age , she did not want to marry but all her protest went to vain she did give a thought that for once she would try convincing her husband but the very first night she got the taste of the devil , he forced himself on her crushing her dreams and happiness each night he crushed the poor soul , their was no body exactly she could complain or share her sorrow her family said only one word COMPROMISE  and with that she left for the next two years of her life but hell came down for her , her husband due to age and many other things led to hormonal problem but even for this the girl was to be blamed her in laws threw her out of the house as her family and the society  turn their back to help the poor twenty year old girl , there was no body she could turn for help , she was homeless spending her nights on the door steps of her in laws just hoping a day would come that they would accept her but it did not happen so instead  just after few months her husband remarried a blind teenage girl and the very night let an unknown man use his wife just with the hope for an heir now manyata knew why she was replaced this was offered to her but she rejected and here his new wife was blind and that is exactly what they took advantage off , she was taken aback at the devil in disguise of people , this was end of her patience as she headed to the station and took her tickets , she covered herself entirely with shawl to prevent any bad eyes on her , the train was to Dhaka  an eastern part of  Bengal , it was a journey of two whole days and she thanked her stars that she carried golden jewels on her body as by selling those she had money to stay for a few days but luck betrayed her again this time as she landed and started to leave a happy life , only a week had passed as kargi broke down in the city , the time was horrible this part was to be separated from india and emerge into a new country , houses were broken , mens were killed , childrens were murdered and womans were sacrificed , she could not protect herself she could not flee they found her too , she was dragged to the army camp and there she met HIM  like many other single woman she too was handed to him to entertain him , at that time he was nothing but a soldier during the kargi his performance was praised and so he was rewarded with the nicest apple of the bunch , but she could not let the past repeat itself the very first night as he tried to force himself , she attacked him with a dragger on her forehead and the mark was forever , she tried to run away but it was not a good plan to mess with a wounded tiger , she was pinned back to the ground as their face drew closer and closer but all of a sudden she found a wet stuff on her forehead filling her maang she looked up at him there was a smirk plastered to his face as he softly moved his figure down her beauty bone and whispered huskily into her ears

"I am uday veer singh  and what is your name"

She continued to stare at him as he understood her discomfort and sat up while the entire night passed a she introduced herself to him and told each minute detail of her life occasionally tears filling up her eyes as he wiped them off by the end her head rested on his shoulder as she knew she could trust him and he smiled and said

"I Love you after the war ends will you marry me then we can forget the past and leave a world of our own"

She nodded weakly and passed a smile , after that uday send her away to his home in Lahore , she leaved their peacefully waiting for him after a month the war ended and there he came back to the her they got socially married and promised to forget their past just for a better future , she gave herself to him as she loved him and so he too respected her and never forced her , she could see her life filled by color and joys and to add to their happiness soon after a year manyata got the pleasure of motherhood she got pregnant , just when happiness was settled sorrows took its place manyata could did not even know but sorrows sweeped all the happiness off her feet , uday had gone to Chandigarh  to his mother who was sick and on her dead bed she got a telegram from him and that left her shocked

"manyata please forgive me for the things I did , to me this marriage was nothing but just a way to claim your body you dared to challenge my pride that night so I needed to show you your place but I too was not aware when I fell in love with you but I am sorry I cannot continue this marriage my mother left me with a dying wish she wanted me to be happily married to the girl I choose so I am tying my knot with her you can have a peaceful life there I know I am your culprit but I really can no longer be by your side and I am sorry for the mistake do take good care of the baby and don't give it my name"

Her trust was broken all over again , as tears flooded the floor but a ray of sun lighted her darkness she was aware that she needed to leave for a new life

FLASHBACK END

The darkness was replaced by bright dawn as finally Mainak broke the silence and with a hurtful voice he asked

MAINAK:what happiness did you get by ruining her life

MAJOR SINGH:nothing but I prevented her from sorrows , the telegram was a lie I found my mother died out of tb and I too had the same symthons those days there was no cure to it I feared giving her sorrows again so I faked it  but luck betrayed just when I was waiting for dead the doctor introduce new technique and I was saved

MAINAK:why did' nt you go back to her

MAJOR SINGH:boy you really think I did not try I searched her every possible places but she seemed to vanish in this mist at first I cried and begged god but lastly I realized that this is my luck and I have to leave with it

MAINAK:don't you miss your child

MAJOR SINGH:I do each time I see a baby I recall how my child must have cried for the first time , its first walk and the first word it spoke but now it is worthless to think so now jawans it is getting late let us all go back to our camp

Saying this he hobbled his steps but went back to his camp when mainak found silence surrounding him he took a handful of mud the one on which major stepped and said with tears

MAINAK:mom misses you too I love you dad

DONE WITH THIS OS

DO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON

NO RES PLEASE

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY MISTAKES

I AM SORRY TO WASTE YOUR TIME I KNOW THIS OS IS HORRIBLEBUT IT WAS ON A REQUEST HERE THE FLASHBACK I WROTE I S IN THE ERA WHEN BANGLADESHWAS GETTING SEPARATED SO SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANY OF YOU

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

charming PDSunsnowSkaliya178rockstar4eva55Janny..saneha85nityatandonParusDivshumairaa1htgcute1993.ssgKarkitashpatAsyaloverhuma12.MrsSSOprincessSonia.SNOWWHITE.Nash....IshqShava.....navina...snowdream

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
That was awesome mona...Clap
Really loved it but then painful...Ouch
It shows that God did created some people just to lead a painful life. Tears and pain are their soulmates...Confused
 Awesome effort . Clap
Thanks for pm

Edited by snowdream - 26 June 2013 at 8:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocohollic

.SNOWWHITE. IF-Rockerz
.SNOWWHITE.
.SNOWWHITE.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
LOVELY OS DEAR.

KEEP ON WRITING.

ENJOYED IT.

chocohollic

chocohollic Senior Member
chocohollic
chocohollic

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...anju...

LOVELY OS DEAR.

KEEP ON WRITING.

ENJOYED IT.

thank you so much
htgcute Goldie
htgcute
htgcute

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Lovely OS mona loved it...
Do keep writing such os's...
Thanx for the pm...

chocohollic

huma12. IF-Dazzler
huma12.
huma12.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
U r great writter mona
love it loadsss babyy

chocohollic

MrsSSO IF-Dazzler
MrsSSO
MrsSSO

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Nice OS Mona !
Loved it Embarrassed
Fabulous work Clap

It was very painful and sad Cry
The last part was a bit soothing ...
I hope you understand what i mean ... LOL

Thanks for the PM !

chocohollic

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Very emotional OS Mona.
But AWESOME , nonethelessClap.
Very well written!

I just knew that MAINAK was Major Singh's son.

PS - It was not very nice of you to put images of an old , sickly ,toothless Uday in my mindDead.  Hope I'll be able to sleep tonight (without getting scared)ROFL!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chocohollichuma12.vampire12345678.SNOWWHITE.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index