Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Suggestion or alternative for leap (Page 2)

LillyBlanc Goldie
LillyBlanc
LillyBlanc

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
This is a much better idea...Anki could play the grown up baby that Archana thought she had a miscarriage with, but in actuality the baby was taken from the hospital by a rogue nurse and sold to some family.

Archana then could be killed off and a young Anki's story can be developed complete with a new love, etc...

Edited by LillyBlanc - 26 June 2013 at 12:39pm

Rein123 Goldie
Rein123
Rein123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
How do we tell this to the cv's or the production house??
pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I have another idea. Sulochana's sister's daughter lives abroad, her daughter looks exactly like Archu...that can happen in real life too, I and my cousin sister looked so alike, people used to get confused who was who...LOL
So this young Ankita comes from US or Canada or Australia wherever in her young avatar and everybody is astonished at her similarity with Archu, ...
Archu welcomes her in their home, cousin's daughter's name can be Ankita Wink 
They can start her story then alongside Teju's, Purvi's, Soham's, etc. She will be their 2nd cousin. Big smile
Rein123 Goldie
Rein123
Rein123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

I have another idea. Sulochana's sister's daughter lives abroad, her daughter looks exactly like Archu...that can happen in real life too, I and my cousin sister looked so alike, people used to get confused who was who...LOL
So this young Ankita comes from US or Canada or Australia wherever in her young avatar and everybody is astonished at her similarity with Archu, ...
They can start her story then alongside Teju's, Purvi's, Soham's, etc. She will be their 2nd cousin. Big smile

are you talking about her sulochana's niece or her niece's daughter??

Edited by Rein123 - 26 June 2013 at 12:13pm
pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rein123

Sulo's Niece's daughter. 

Sulochana's niece would be archu's first cousin so that cousin's daughter would be Archu's niece. She would be of the younger generation and she can look exactly like Archu...that is quite logical and possible.

Rein123 Goldie
Rein123
Rein123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Sulo's Niece's daughter. 

Sulochana's niece would be archu's first cousin so that cousin's daughter would be Archu's niece. She would be of the younger generation and she can look exactly like Archu...that is quite logical and possible.

this is also a much better twist and alternative compared to the leap.. Lets give our feedback to BT production house and try prevent this stupid leap!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Sulo's Niece's daughter. 

this is also a much better twist and alternative compared to the leap.. Lets give our feedback to BT production house and try prevent this stupid leap!!

Thanks!
We can send these suggestions to Balaji:

C-13, Balaji House,
Dalia Industrial Estate,
Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road,
Andheri (West) , Mumbai - 400 053

Tel: 91-22-4069-8000
Fax: 91-22-4069-8181

E-mail: balaji@balajitelefilms.com

Go to top