Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~Stalkers Thread~~ CC#10IO (Page 72)

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 51262

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WhatThe-

Here Sana is my naukrani ..my mistakewa usse pyar ho gaya ROFLand ADi is our daughter,,, ROFL
tu mera papaShocked

dikshu is my long tym GF Big smile

sana.. tu naukrani LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SobtiLicious.

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 51262

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
bubyee dikshu Hug
.SobtiLicious. IF-Sizzlerz
.SobtiLicious.
.SobtiLicious.

Joined: 11 June 2012
Posts: 15073

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Originally posted by -WhatThe-

Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Originally posted by -WhatThe-

Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Originally posted by -Arnav-

Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Originally posted by -Arnav-

Aditi you spammed VD's thread? Shocked I thought you didn't like him Shocked
niru HugI like RK..n i went der fr my frnd..Big smile
nafi..yeah i spammed yesterday ROFL


Hug Ok LOL Yeah RK is cool :P

Btw this time, we have to spam a lot for the bday thread Wink Remember we had met in Barun's bday thread LOL That's when I started being a solo BS phankie and hating flawless daalCool


lol..yeah we met dere..n tb we were slow bt this tym..phod dalege udhar apan sare.. ROFL



that time i was not there///Unhappy iss bar mein vi hoon...Approve
20 aache spMmers hone chahie vaha


I have already got 16 spammers

Niru
Nafisa
Jazz
Diksha
Priya
Deepika
Aditi
Sana
Deepti di
Neha
Sadia
Tina
Nepoon
Katelyn ( ihave requested her to join usLOL)
Nishu_shorna( on requestLOL)
farah

need some more ppl who spammed lst year too..Embarrassed


count 5 frm my side pakka..khich k laugi me unhe Cool

sharaya
kavu 
noori
humi
toni
nidu
riti
jachu
jenny di
cathu
pallavi
juhi
sum
mani
riyu



OMG...I m a part of 3 BS related CCs LOL 


wow great...Big smileBig smile..3 CCs ..LOLLOL accha hua..CC mein jitne logo ko jantho sabko leke ana...Embarrassed

but i dont think Tony will spam...Ouch
lLoveYouHrithik IF-Addictz
lLoveYouHrithik
lLoveYouHrithik

Joined: 16 July 2012
Posts: 53766

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Originally posted by -WhatThe-

Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Originally posted by -WhatThe-

Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Originally posted by -Arnav-

Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Originally posted by -Arnav-

Aditi you spammed VD's thread? Shocked I thought you didn't like him Shocked
niru HugI like RK..n i went der fr my frnd..Big smile
nafi..yeah i spammed yesterday ROFL


Hug Ok LOL Yeah RK is cool :P

Btw this time, we have to spam a lot for the bday thread Wink Remember we had met in Barun's bday thread LOL That's when I started being a solo BS phankie and hating flawless daalCool


lol..yeah we met dere..n tb we were slow bt this tym..phod dalege udhar apan sare.. ROFL



that time i was not there///Unhappy iss bar mein vi hoon...Approve
20 aache spMmers hone chahie vaha


I have already got 16 spammers

Niru
Nafisa
Jazz
Diksha
Priya
Deepika
Aditi
Sana
Deepti di
Neha
Sadia
Tina
Nepoon
Katelyn ( ihave requested her to join usLOL)
Nishu_shorna( on requestLOL)
farah

need some more ppl who spammed lst year too..Embarrassed


count 5 frm my side pakka..khich k laugi me unhe Cool

sharaya
kavu 
noori
humi
toni
nidu
riti
jachu
jenny di
cathu
pallavi
juhi
sum
mani
riyu



OMG...I m a part of 3 BS related CCs LOL 
.I m a part of 3 BS related CCs LOL  mein bhiClapROFL
 

.SobtiLicious. IF-Sizzlerz
.SobtiLicious.
.SobtiLicious.

Joined: 11 June 2012
Posts: 15073

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Originally posted by -WhatThe-

Here Sana is my naukrani ..my mistakewa usse pyar ho gaya ROFLand ADi is our daughter,,, ROFL
tu mera papaShocked

dikshu is my long tym GF Big smile

sana.. tu naukrani LOL


Ya I m ur papa...Approve..Diksha is ur jaanu ,,ab kuch nehi ho sakta...LOL she is my GF on this thread...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
lLoveYouHrithik IF-Addictz
lLoveYouHrithik
lLoveYouHrithik

Joined: 16 July 2012
Posts: 53766

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
mili ko bhi add karo aur iru ko bhiBig smile
mani bhi aye giBig smile

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 51262

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WhatThe-

Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Originally posted by -WhatThe-

Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Originally posted by -WhatThe-

Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Originally posted by -Arnav-

Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Originally posted by -Arnav-

Aditi you spammed VD's thread? Shocked I thought you didn't like him Shocked
niru HugI like RK..n i went der fr my frnd..Big smile
nafi..yeah i spammed yesterday ROFL


Hug Ok LOL Yeah RK is cool :P

Btw this time, we have to spam a lot for the bday thread Wink Remember we had met in Barun's bday thread LOL That's when I started being a solo BS phankie and hating flawless daalCool


lol..yeah we met dere..n tb we were slow bt this tym..phod dalege udhar apan sare.. ROFL



that time i was not there///Unhappy iss bar mein vi hoon...Approve
20 aache spMmers hone chahie vaha


I have already got 16 spammers

Niru
Nafisa
Jazz
Diksha
Priya
Deepika
Aditi
Sana
Deepti di
Neha
Sadia
Tina
Nepoon
Katelyn ( ihave requested her to join usLOL)
Nishu_shorna( on requestLOL)
farah

need some more ppl who spammed lst year too..Embarrassed


count 5 frm my side pakka..khich k laugi me unhe Cool

sharaya
kavu 
noori
humi
toni
nidu
riti
jachu
jenny di
cathu
pallavi
juhi
sum
mani
riyu



OMG...I m a part of 3 BS related CCs LOL 


wow great...Big smileBig smile..3 CCs ..LOLLOL accha hua..CC mein jitne logo ko jantho sabko leke ana...Embarrassed

but i dont think Tony will spam...Ouch
toni will LOL

deal h Wink

n haan 3-4 CCsLOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SobtiLicious.

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 51262

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robertpati

mili ko bhi add karo aur iru ko bhiBig smile
mani bhi aye giBig smile

are haan dongo bhi LOL
aur b bahut h celeb ranking thread se Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SobtiLicious.lLoveYouHrithik

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
x.Certified ShaDi Stalkers[56].x

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: strawberryshake   Replies: 1194   Views: 29999

strawberryshake 1194 29999 04 March 2010 at 1:43pm by xDianaSharadx
x.Certified ShaDi Stalkers[55].x

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: chashmish97   Replies: 1204   Views: 32402

chashmish97 1204 32402 19 February 2010 at 7:34pm by strawberryshake
x.Certified ShaDi Stalkers 54.x

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: canideactivate   Replies: 1212   Views: 28121

canideactivate 1212 28121 14 February 2010 at 4:46am by chashmish97
x.Certified ShaDi Stalkers 53.x

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: divyankat   Replies: 1202   Views: 26086

divyankat 1202 26086 08 February 2010 at 9:22am by canideactivate
#SKD#2 INVITE nly bolo bye bye stalkers!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: BilliCat.   Replies: 1181   Views: 26046

BilliCat. 1181 26046 26 September 2009 at 2:06am by BilliCat.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index