~~Stalkers Thread~~ CC#10IO

Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome to the Spamming Thread!πŸ€—

1) This is an Invite CC ONLY!😳

2) Those who are not members, kindly don't post anything nor like comments as we won't think twice before we report you to the MODs! πŸ˜³

3) You're allowed to SPAM unlimited! πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž As the Name says it all😳

4) Do not fight among yourselves!

5) Don't bash each other!πŸ€“ 

6) If you're a new member (someone has invited you), then give your introduction when you come. πŸ˜³

7) We don't want Drama Queens here, if you ever you have a misunderstanding with a member, resolve the problem and don't be a DQ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

8) Read the rules again! πŸ˜³

9) Don't break any rules. πŸ€“

10) Have fun!😎 

11) No billis allowed πŸ˜ƒ
To Stalkers: What? Is there anything special here in this CC? Stop stalking you idiots! Shame on you!!

[
~Members' List~

-Arnav- Niru 
-barunoholic- Aditi
..Jazz.. - Jasmine
Butterfly003- Diksha
Priya025- Priya
robertpati - Sanaa
Sasya1234- Sindhu
-WhatThe- Nafisa
sweetnoori - Noori
HeBarun21- Heba
Rainbow_Petals- Shinja

And the stalkers 

Edited by Butterfly003 - 10 years ago
                                   πŸ˜†~~Interesting Relationship~~πŸ˜†

Nafisa & Diksha r in relationship officially..☺️ And  Priya  is our pyaar ki nishani 🀣our pyari beautiful daughter...🀣

Niru &Diksha  r like Ek Hazaroo mein meri behna hein..😳So basically Niru is  Nafisa's Saalisaheba...πŸ€— But maja to aabb ayega...🀣 Because Nafisa & Niru r also in relationship...☺️ ( Diksha  ki peet pichee..🀣)...And Jazz ☺️ is our Pyar ki Mistakewa...🀣

Sana is our Naukrani...🀣🀣 ( I m sure sana will gonna kill me for this.🀣.)...
As u all know Nafisa is a big tharkiwaπŸ˜† ..becharii naukrani tak ko nehi choda...🀣...Even Nafisa is having relationship with our naukrani  Sana too...☺️ (Diksha and Niru ki peet peeche..)..🀣...Aur achanak se ekdin ek Beti peyda ho gaya...😳 And that is  Adii...πŸ€“

...Ye hein Humarii chotii sii family...❀️

betiyya barii ho rahi hein...Shadii ki bareme vi sochna parega..πŸ€”

Priya- I thought Noori will be a perfect jivansathi for  priya...but i dont know why Priya is not ready to marry  noori...πŸ€” Noori kitna accha damad hota mera...πŸ˜”  (top secret noori ke sath priya ki shadi karane se meri business me kuch fayda ho jataπŸ€”) But badme pata chala she wants to marry  BS...😲 ..Hayyoo rabba...!! Ye ladkii sachme pagal hein...😲 ..Now Me and Diksha r looking for a new damad on Shadi.com...😳..agar kisi ko merii beti se shadi  karni ho to plz mujhe email kar dena..πŸ˜ƒ

Jazz
-bohot pyarii beti hein merii...πŸ˜ƒ priya ki tarhah jidd nehi kartii...😳 Baat jyada nehi karti hein  and actually she is very shy..🀣 last night i got to know that she is love with Giraffe...😳bohot accha ladka chuna hein...Giraffe is a nice guy😳 and i hope she will make my beti happy Hamesha,...☺️

Niru  kya bolti hein tu...rishta fixed kar duuu...☺️

Addii-  My another betii.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...bohot akar wale hein...So dont want to mess up with her,,πŸ€”,,She can marry whomever she loves...😳 and then i got to know she is love with Chunky Pandey.😲😲... r u serious...!! challo beti ki khatir Chanky Pandey ko hi apna Damad bana hi lete hein...

here is our chunky pandey...

Sindhu-oOopzz..srry guyz i forget to introduce my 4th beti to all of u...😳 And yes she is my last but not the least beti...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and this is Sindhu...😳😳 I m srry mujhe khud vi nehi pata who is her mom...πŸ€” Searching for her mom on google right now...πŸ€” i hope jaldi pata lag jayega...😳 and yes merii is beti ka shadi vi fix ho gayi hein...I thought  Noori ke sathe merii jiddi beti  priya ki shadi hogi...😳 but because of some unavoidable reason ye ho nehi saka..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±..par  noori ko mein apni haat se jane nehi de saktii...😳  my business partner jo hein...so  Noori and Sindhu's shadi is fixed...πŸ₯³ ( mera business ka finally fiada hoga)

~Credit for this awesome intro goes to Nafii!😳

😳Birth Days😳

Diksha-5th November
Niru-4th September
Priya-16th September
Aditi-14th November
Sana-3rd January
Nafisa-23rd July
Jazz-29th january
Sasya- 3rd May
Noori-3rd December

And the most Important Birthday is on 21st August..I want everyone to join the celebration...😳😳😳

Res for all those who are offline <3
Congo guys!πŸ₯³
CONGRTS ALLL
AND SPECIAL THNKS OUR STALKERZ JO DIN RAAT HAMRE ;IYE YAHN HOTE HIN 🀣
Hi NooriπŸ€—
Congo to u tooπŸ˜ƒ

kaisi ho?😳

Lool!🀣