India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dailysoap..fan Senior Member
dailysoap..fan
dailysoap..fan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
May be no one will agree with me but i think here the situation created Sanchi falling for Jagya..
this is because of Anandi's unnecessary attachment with Singh family & her visit's to Singh house with Sanchi
and both families meetings again & again
i know Singh family is Anandi's Maayka but the fact is that Singh house is her X- Saasra..
and Jagdish is her X husband not her brother ...
Jagdish ko Shiv ke ghar kabhi jaana hi nahi chahiye tha ...
aur Shekhar family ko bhi Sanchi ko jaitsar nahi jaane dena chahiye tha...

Edited by dailysoap..fan - 26 June 2013 at 3:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacChahat_A_Doshi

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
ofcourse..everyone should be mind reader in BV..specially anandi..she should have read it before that saanchi will fall in love with jaggya LOL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01Chahat_A_Doshitiny15

dailysoap..fan
dailysoap..fan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

ofcourse..everyone should be mind reader in BV..specially anandi..she should have read it before that saanchi will fall in love with jaggya LOL...

iske liye mind reading ki koi jarurat nahi hai..
sirf common sense ki jaroorat hai
Shekhar family bhi idiot hi hai jo apni unmarreid beti ko apni bahu ke X husband ke saath ghumne ki permission deti hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chahat_A_Doshi

_Manali_ IF-Dazzler
_Manali_
_Manali_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dailysoap..fan

Shekhar family bhi idiot hi hai jo apni unmarreid beti ko apni bahu ke X husband ke saath ghumne ki permission deti hai...

ye baat to sach hai ...

Chahat_A_Doshi

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dailysoap..fan

u r talking like those parents who didn't let their daughter make frenship with any boy...as they think their daughter can fall in love...
don know about shekhars..but i must be an idiot that i am not finding any sense in ur common sense line LOL

surabhi01

dailysoap..fan
dailysoap..fan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged

u r talking like those parents who didn't let their daughter make frenship with any boy...as they think their daughter can fall in love...
don know about shekhars..but i must be an idiot that i am not finding any sense in ur common sense line LOL
[/QUOTE]Jagya koi ordinary boy nahi hai vo unki bahu ka X husband hai ...aur apni bahu ki X husband ke saath dosti pe koi bhi family objection legi...

aur ye common sense hi hai ..

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
lol as soon as anandi realize sanchi is falling in love with jagya she immediately told sanchi lets return to udaypur and it is sanchi who  refuse to return to udaypur still anandi is responsible that is because of her sanchi fell in love with jagya ??

btw anandi is returning to udaypur with shiv .it is not decision of anandi sanchi should take care of jagya .it is only decision of sanchi to take care of jagya and it is decision of shiv that anandi should stay with sanchi 

Edited by surabhi01 - 26 June 2013 at 4:24am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index