Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

just one sensible question (Page 9)

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wiseman-Chandramukhi-bAkChOd.

Wiseman IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012-Chandramukhi-Coeur2PsychoFMS-Dhoop-

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wiseman

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged

RJ2012Wiseman-Chandramukhi-

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wiseman

Originally posted by Silence_Gold

Originally posted by Wiseman

Fights are triggered by OTT fangiri. There are Sane fans and insane fans.

I'm not your enemy if I don't like your fav stars and shows. You know what I meanSmile

There is nothing wrong about disliking anyone, no one can force u, me or anyone to like anyone, sabke apne favorites Smile
I am against crossing the line of respect...

Respect of whom, Other Fans & Members of the forum or The stars?

I care for the respect of the members more than the stars.

Like; talking, mocking and joking with Salman licking her legs or Crush on Remo etc are not disrespect to the star, because she knew that this will be a talking point from the moment she decided to do it... So she basically wants people to talk about it.

But for doing what she wants, if her fans start abusing that person, that's disrespect.

Definition of respect is different for fans and public figures. When they play a role, they want it to be discussed, good or bad. That's how they become stars. 

Fans or posters want their posts to be discussed if needed, not themselves. That's disrespect...

So, I do agree with your POV completely, but don't know if you also meant the same.

I agree with the point that members should be respected, I always support pure criticism and I dislike cyber bullying and I always was against it on IF, I agree on criticism even If to against my favorite, coz criticism help the person to improve, I didn't say anything when people say Drashti can't act, it was done in Madhubala forum and I hardly care, but I said line of respect should not be crossed, by using such words like bra size and teeth is yellow, is no way criticism, but making fun of physical appearance and to disrespect woman by talking in such way is no way acceptable, being it Drashti, Shweta, Aarti, etc... This only mean that this person has no respect for women... As a woman, I don't respect such act...

I know some people might argue, I only said my POV in this matter, so I don't want to stretch it... End of it...

Wiseman IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged

-Chandramukhi-WreckLass-Dhoop-

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I don't agree on this, being celeb doesn't mean the person is not a human being, you would not like any to talk in this way to u or people close to u, while u do it with others, it's called hypocrisy...

Anyway, let's cut this discussion, as no one of us would agree and I don't want baseless arguments, we have enough of them in this forum...

Edited by Silence_Gold - 28 June 2013 at 11:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10EnchantedForest

bAkChOd. IF-Stunnerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by XBitch_PleaseX

Thats our nations proud.. Drasti isnt our country's proud...ok that may be offensive but she isnt Dead

That was just an example of fandom.

But since you said so yes... they are our nations pride... Ofcourse they are and yet the sport is all in a corruption and fixing mess... Starting from the very top officials to the every cricketer no one is spared and a general opinion of the people of our country is that everyone has been into fixing at some point or the other... But its an opinion... Whether a fact or not I dont know. Where one part of the nation is proud of them one part of the nation curses them too... 

Hockey Supposedly should be our nations pride too cause thats our national game and yet Cricketers take away all the cake and all the limelight? Why because they are popular... The game is popular... Has a huge fan following... Unfair?So you see two sides to every coin... Things put into perspective?

And agree Drashti is not our nation's pride... As for that matter none of the contestants in there are.. But you cannot deny the fact that they are popular in the entire nation...  

nothing i can say to u after hearing this...
fangirling is beyond any sense or anything

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index