Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

just one sensible question (Page 7)

Wiseman IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IloveMyself.chacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi-

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -niti-

Originally posted by T1ddlyW1nks

i wonder if this one will even be read !!

BTW I dont think you will get  a reply   WinkWink

Awww...you know me better than myselfEmbarrassed

@Azmatazz- you see this!...I am not doing anything wrong so why should I run away from replying to any post? 
When I read stuff like this, is when i get annoyed the mostOuch

Okay , I think you got it wrong !

I never told that it was you , forget about  targetting you   , i am seeing you in the forum only today , in this post !

If you felt that it was targetted towards u , I cannot help it !!
Well, Azmatazz replied to me and when you say that he/she aint getting a reply, its assumed that you meant me.
And i have been posting since the start of this season but i guess we never interacted much.
People reply or post at their convenience, so expecting a reply almost immediately doesnt work.

Today I got some time to come online so you see me replying but on other days, you might not get a reply coz I post and leave. Sometimes I read a post but dont reply for the lack of time to write a reply. But that doesnt mean I dont know what to reply or I am scared to reply.
And am sure that is how it is with almost everyone hereBig smile

Anyways, no hard feelingsTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChanandlerBongWisemanchacha_chaudhriLSctt-Dhoop-

ChanandlerBong IF-Dazzler
ChanandlerBong
ChanandlerBong

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

i wonder if this one will even be read !!

BTW I dont think you will get  a reply   WinkWink

Awww...you know me better than myselfEmbarrassed

@Azmatazz- you see this!...I am not doing anything wrong so why should I run away from replying to any post? 
When I read stuff like this, is when i get annoyed the mostOuch

Okay , I think you got it wrong !

I never told that it was you , forget about  targetting you   , i am seeing you in the forum only today , in this post !

If you felt that it was targetted towards u , I cannot help it !!
Well, Azmatazz replied to me and when you say that he/she aint getting a reply, its assumed that you meant me.
And i have been posting since the start of this season but i guess we never interacted much.
People reply or post at their convenience, so expecting a reply almost immediately doesnt work.

Today I got some time to come online so you see me replying but on other days, you might not get a reply coz I post and leave. Sometimes I read a post but dont reply for the lack of time to write a reply. But that doesnt mean I dont know what to reply or I am scared to reply.
And am sure that is how it is with almost everyone hereBig smile

Anyways, no hard feelingsTongue

Big smile Sorry if that hurted you !

Yeah i do understand the busy schedule of members  ! but i am not talking about that  ...

There have been times when I and 2-3 members never got a reply  , i was referring to  that ! Lemme shrug off  , no point in digging the past !

Nice meeting you , Good night ( as per IST LOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WreckLass-Dhoop-

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

@T1ddlyW1nks

Agree to you whole heartily. Even i would not like it if someone tries to push down their fav down my throat. And agree you have all the rights to criticize her for her dance. Having said that there are certain things that i fail to comprehend being a fan of Drashti

1) If someone tries to make peace he / she is mocked
2) Generalization of all Drashti fans. We need to understand that every fandom has an impulsive lot. But how correct is it to generalize everyone and judge and scrutinize all of them and call them names because of a few certain impulsive ones?
3) Statements like "I hate Drashti because all the her fans make her out to be a goddess or an angel and blindly just follow her". Why should following her be a problem to anyone as long as you are not abused or harmed. I mean is that not what a fan does?

Since the day the forum is open i have been around. More of a Silent spectator but i can assure you that way Drashti was bashed and abused for anything and everything under the sun, just shocked me and saddened me. Not because I like her but because i think NO WOMAN who ever she is ever deserves that. Again there must be a reason why people did that so i would not want to judge anyone based on it, but what ever the reason my question is, WiLL this TIT FOR TAT attitude work? It definitely did not. it only invoked more people to do the worst and made situations worst... And now all that we see are all actions and reactions.

I'm not blaming anyone in particular here because we all are collectively responsible for this mess. In my opinion ,the problem is everyone did their share of mistakes, saw the problems and added to the problems and then cried foul. Never did one look beyond the problems or tried finding a solution to the problem and the ones that tried were mocked and made preachers or essay writers...

Oh good lord! I did write an essay. So now I wouldn't be surprised if i too would gain that name. Big smileAnyways thanks for reading my essay (if you did) I can only hope that things change for the better and we all learn to co-exist with each other. Though at present that seems like impossible

Very nice comment Azma!

Edited by happygolucky - 27 June 2013 at 12:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vk1000ChanandlerBong

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wiseman

Originally posted by Silence_Gold

You will understand it once ur favorite come Tongue

Thank god I don't play that kind of favorite ... That's much more that just favorite...Wink

Well, not to the fans, but people who instigate fights... Beside not all fans are the same...

Edited by Silence_Gold - 27 June 2013 at 12:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wiseman

Wiseman IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Scarlett..chacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi--Dhoop-

Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz
Doremon_Selfie
Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
nic question Tm
we want DD to win bcz we are her fans
bt i wud luv to see anyone frm ST SHAAN LAUREN SONALI SUMANT KARANVIR to win... as a viewer i care abt entertainment nt abt the winner
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged

You will understand it once ur favorite comeTongue

Thank god I don't play that kind of favorite ... That's much more that just favorite...Wink

Well, not to the fans, but people who instigate fights... Beside not all fans are the same...

Fights are triggered by OTT fangiri. There are Sane fans and insane fans.

I'm not your enemy if I don't like your fav stars and shows. You know what I meanSmile

There is nothing wrong about disliking anyone, no one can force u, me or anyone to like anyone, sabke apne favorites Smile
I am against crossing the line of respect...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index