Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

just one sensible question (Page 5)

music2love Goldie

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-BeingBlunt

luvolaf Senior Member
luvolaf
luvolaf

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

I guess the question itself has the answer..

Because we are her fans.. A fan of a celebrity always wishes for thefavoritecelebrity to win the contest... Does that mean she will win it... Ofcourse not.. it depends on a lot of factors... Similarly other contestants too have their fan following and i'm sure their fans too want them to win... Are they wrong? I don't think so..

Its as good as asking why do fans of Indian cricket team always want Team India to win... Whether they are playing good or bad cricket, does that mean other teams are not good... ofcourse not ... everyone is and on their given day anyone can win... But a fan of the Indian Cricket team will always want India to Win... A fan ofAustralianCricket team will always wantAustraliato win. But does that ALWAYS happen?

Yes I agree, talent does deserve to be appreciated... But this not a talent hunt show like DID or Dancing Super stars. Its a celebrity dance show... In the same breath is it fair for contestants like Shaan, Shweta, Drashti or Arti to compete with the likes of Lauren? Ofocurse not.. because Lauren is a trained dancer... So where being technically strong is an advantage for Lauren, Fan following is the advantage for the other celebrities.

In my opinion Jhalak or even Nach Baliye for that matter is not always been about dance. Its more about the concept, the presentation, the attitude, the team work added to the dance. Its more like a journey where you see the growth of a contestant from being a non-dancer to a dancer. This is my opinion though.

well said
Cassie.. Goldie
Cassie..
Cassie..

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@music2love

Again a matter of perspectives, which this whole topic and question comes down to!

I'm liking Shaan too on JDJ, but the choreography - technical difficulty of the dance, he has to execute is never too high. 

For now, DD is doing her best and that is enough to keep her in the competition. The journey is not over yet and she is promising and delivering to a large extent too, for sure. (for a large number of people; you are entitled to your opinion.)

Edited by Cassie.. - 27 June 2013 at 6:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.maneetdrashtimeetuMagical-WingsKhaleesi_

chinkti10 Goldie

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Insensible question change the title
ChanandlerBong IF-Dazzler
ChanandlerBong
ChanandlerBong

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I think most of the fanatics support their favourite stars  blindly  , this is not only in the case of Drashti !!

And what makes you think that this  is a talent-hunt show ???   This show  runs on 3 factors  - Popularity of the contests  , Popularity of the contestants  and Popularity of the contestants !!

Edited by -niti- - 27 June 2013 at 10:15am

BeingBlunt-Dhoop-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
As supporting salman and ONLY cause of him am supporting DD

but for the win i want KVB/Shonali or shaan to win 
Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged

BeingBluntbAkChOd.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index