Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

just one sensible question (Page 4)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XBitch_PleaseX

Thats our nations proud.. Drasti isnt our country's proud...ok that may be offensive but she isnt Dead

That was just an example of fandom.

But since you said so yes... they are our nations pride... Ofcourse they are and yet the sport is all in a corruption and fixing mess... Starting from the very top officials to the every cricketer no one is spared and a general opinion of the people of our country is that everyone has been into fixing at some point or the other... But its an opinion... Whether a fact or not I dont know. Where one part of the nation is proud of them one part of the nation curses them too... 

Hockey Supposedly should be our nations pride too cause thats our national game and yet Cricketers take away all the cake and all the limelight? Why because they are popular... The game is popular... Has a huge fan following... Unfair?So you see two sides to every coin... Things put into perspective?

And agree Drashti is not our nation's pride... As for that matter none of the contestants in there are.. But you cannot deny the fact that they are popular in the entire nation...  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angelg1thikodivyababubabygurl10zoya-shahstressreliefSerenity_me

zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music2love

Originally posted by zoya-shah

Originally posted by music2love

It's a fangirl logicSleepy the dance show is no longer abou@t dance..i mean how can it be when she is introduced as "Madhubala"??Wacko the show is totally rigged Dead
so it was rigged last year when gurmeet won even when isha was much much better and balika vadhu's female lead was there as well who is from the number one show on colors and that  show is in top ten in trp charts.if colors had to rig it then why didn't they do it for their channel lead last year.Ouch.gurmeet chaudhry has a huge fan following and that guaranteed his success but u drashti haters don't see the logic and find stupid excusesjust because u r not ready to except that drashti is the most popular celeb of this batch.instead of wasting time in bashing dd why don't u go and vote for ur favourite instead of making lame excuses as if the last year winner gurmeet has ever worked with colors.
I don't have a favourite LOLLOL and what do you expect wwhen fans vote day and nigth as if GC was going to give them money LOLLOL and the show is rigged cuz DD gets a good score after every pathetic performance Dead
despite of explaining to u with example from last year,if u still thinking that the show is rigged and drashti 's performance is pathetic,that is totally ur opion or ur strong dislike towards her.shan got 30  twice when I don't think it deserved 30 but I don't see anyone discussing it.till now only lauren is getting the deserving marks on the show.sonali and sumant deserved 30 twice but didn't get it but nobody discussed that.the whole forum is hellbent on bringing down dd as if she has been getting 30 since day 1.if the show was rigged then why dd got 24 on the first coz judges thought that she lacked confidence in it,26 the next time bcoz of the less use of prop and this time 30 coz she deserved it whether u hate it or like it.i think dd has been fairly judged till now and still the haters can't digest if she gets 24,26 and 30 for a flawless performance.what is ur say about shweta.i think meghna was far far better than shweta but less popular therefore she had to  leave and shweta is here.is the show still rigged for u?in short hate doesn't see any logic.Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thikodivyababuSerenity_me

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
tastahnin IF-Dazzler
tastahnin
tastahnin

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
answer is simple...people always fail to understand that their favorite is not always the best...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt-Dhoop-

stressrelief Goldie
stressrelief
stressrelief

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

its natural for any fan to support their favourite nd pray for their win..
bt bashing others celebrities is wrong

Honest anwser   this goes   to everybody
music2love Goldie

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt

Cassie.. Goldie
Cassie..
Cassie..

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
^^ Whatever you believe (show being rigged or not), comparatively, Drashti has been performing better than other contestants and fully deserves her place in Jhalak. They are many people who see improvement in DD's performance too :)

* Scores are subjective - not objective - because no one could compete with years of training that Lauren or the kids have. The challenge is to best yourself every time you perform! [This is my view of how judges award marks.]

i do not like the fact that she has been getting good scores after being such a bad dancerSleepy and there are many people who share my POV

Edited by Cassie.. - 27 June 2013 at 5:44am
adarsh1991 Senior Member
adarsh1991
adarsh1991

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
dd fans would love her to win... While, haters would love her eliminated... It is as simple as that. If both groups respect other groups feelings, or if they understand the fact that , other groups hav a different opinion than theirs and they had their freedom to do so, there wont be any pblm... When both groups try to convince y they r so to the opposite, pblm s arise...
Just make ur view and respect others view .. And avoid bashingsss and unwanted arguments... It wil lead to peaceful discussions... Dats wat i feel... No harms intended...

Edited by adarsh1991 - 27 June 2013 at 5:54am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index