India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

just one sensible question (Page 3)

mansimat Senior Member
mansimat
mansimat

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
@Chandramukhi - Are you the same member who used to be Isha supporter last year? Your posts were great, analytical and detailed! I used to be a mostly silent member most of the time. But liked your posts always...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna--Chandramukhi-

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

El_Dorado-PrimaDonna-dare.devilBeingBluntbAkChOd.-Dhoop-

Owlet Groupbie
Owlet
Owlet

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Dance has a vast meaning.
No one is a non dancer here, so I've learnt.  They have been dancing for a month, and are either a weak dancer or a strong dancer.

As for the topic. That's what fans do. 
Support the one they are a fan of. 
Non-obligatory duty. 

zoya-shahchinkidrashti

music2love Goldie

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

El_Dorado-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhri.Sad.But.True.-Dhoop-BeingBluntbAkChOd.

zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Well the way show's format is, it isn't just about the dancing but also how popular a contestant is. They wouldn't have given equal importance to votes if that wasn't the case Ermm

Also isn't it's natural for fans to support the celeb they are fans of ?

well said appropriately answered.it has always been about the popularity as well.in past,only poular celebs had made through.i remember prachi desai won the show when sandhya mirdual was the most deserving one but prachi was poular as bani from kasam se and a lot of ppl voted for her.i agree lauren and the kids r really very strong contenders and I honestly won't mind if either of them wins but as a dd fan my best wishes will be with dd and i'll vote for her which is but natural.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thiko

zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music2love

It's a fangirl logicSleepy the dance show is no longer abou@t dance..i mean how can it be when she is introduced as "Madhubala"??Wacko the show is totally rigged Dead
so it was rigged last year when gurmeet won even when isha was much much better and balika vadhu's female lead was there as well who is from the number one show on colors and that  show is in top ten in trp charts.if colors had to rig it then why didn't they do it for their channel lead last year.Ouch.gurmeet chaudhry has a huge fan following and that guaranteed his success but u drashti haters don't see the logic and find stupid excusesjust because u r not ready to except that drashti is the most popular celeb of this batch.instead of wasting time in bashing dd why don't u go and vote for ur favourite instead of making lame excuses as if the last year winner gurmeet has ever worked with colors.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelg1

music2love Goldie

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhri-Dhoop-bAkChOd.

zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by Azmatazz

I guess the question itself has the answer.. 

Because we are her fans.. A fan of a celebrity always wishes for the favorite celebrity to win the contest...  Does that mean she will win it... Ofcourse not.. it depends on a lot of factors... Similarly other contestants too have their fan following and i'm sure their fans too want them to win... Are they wrong? I don't think so..

Its as good as asking why do fans of Indian cricket team always want Team India to win... Whether they are playing good or bad cricket, does that mean other teams are not good... ofcourse not ... everyone is and on their given day anyone can win...   But a fan of the Indian Cricket team will always want India to Win... A fan of Australian Cricket team will always want Australia to win. But does that ALWAYS happen?

Yes I agree, talent does deserve to be appreciated... But this not a talent hunt show like DID or Dancing Super stars. Its a celebrity dance show... In the same breath is it fair for contestants like Shaan, Shweta, Drashti or Arti to compete with the likes of Lauren? Ofocurse not.. because Lauren is a trained dancer... So where being technically strong is an advantage for Lauren, Fan following is the advantage for the other celebrities.

In my opinion Jhalak or even Nach Baliye for that matter is not always been about dance. Its more about the concept, the presentation, the attitude, the team work added to the dance. Its more like a journey where you see the growth of a contestant from being a non-dancer to a dancer. This is my opinion though.

ClapClapClap.well explained dear.

angelg1Amoureux

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index