India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

just one sensible question (Page 11)

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

I guess that's what fans are for. Naturally a fan would want their Fav to win, and it's the same case for Drashti fans who want her to win this year just like Shweta fans want Shweta to win, Sid fans want him to win and so on. Although Being a fan doesn't mean you HAVE to say you want your Fav to win, you could pretty much support someone else if they're better performers. But then also, you shouldn't look down upon the "better" participants if you are willing to support your Fav as a fan would normally do.

Edited by ..MissLonely.. - 29 June 2013 at 7:27pm

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
I think the most obvious (and sensible) answer is that because she is their favorite LOL and so they will spend their time and money voting for her over the others.

Let me elaborate, when you have a school election for different positions, students don't vote on how well you might be able to do the job or how good of a candidate you are, but they vote on how much they like you or if they know you or not! So, to win a position where public (you fellow classmates) is voting for you, you shouldn't waste time on having a great speech or essay, you should spend it on making sure everyone likes you and knows your name (if it's a big class)!

I still say that such shows are a popularity contest more over a talent contest! Tongue If you want to watch only talent, watch DID or something similar Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index