i dont think joker will take part in JDJ Confused Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JollyRancher.-Dhoop-

JollyRancher. IF-Sizzlerz
JollyRancher.
JollyRancher.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Refrain yourself from using the word 'Sensible' in this forum LOL
Its quite next to impossible for some people to understand its meaning..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-WreckLass

amni375 Goldie
amni375
amni375

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
i don't think u have ever watched JDJ.  In it's history the winners have always been the fan favorites.  It does not matter if they are the best dancers of the lot, it's always who gets more votes.

As for this year, I love DD and she has been dancing very good and I do want her to win.  I also like Shaan and for a non-dancer he is doing amazing job.  As for Lauren, she is a professional dancer and she should not have been part of this show.  

But i know that DD will win if you look at the past winners. Past winners were won because of their fan following.

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Because she has an appeal. Some may not see it, but others do. I'm a fan so I'm excited about her perfromance, but I don't mind criticizing or constructively pointing out minor flaws. For the most part, I'm kind of rooting for her and Shweta (adore/respect her from BB days) and recently Lauren won my heart over too. For me, either 3 win I'm game. However, I won't lie I became invested in this for Drashti so her winning would be great. But I'm not gonna go psycho if she doesn't. The girl works hard and she delivers and that's pretty good for me.

You ask why? Why does someone cry when they favorite character is killed off? B/c we're invested in that show, that character, that person, etc. All the fans love/adore her from like her Geet days and you can expect people that loved for her 3 years to be be deeply invested. It's pretty logical. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

march2011

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
i am not a fan of DD but i like her work in Madhubala...honestly watching JDJ only for her but even though i support her that doesn't mean she should win but the best should win...
and never to forget tht each participants are putting all their efforts in that show
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by T1ddlyW1nks

@Azmatazz- I did read your essayLOL
I have seen 2/3 sensible DD fans in this forum...and I mentioned this elsewhere too.
But most of the DD fans that I came across, i have seen them make personal attacks whenever someone said anything negative about DD. I have read terms like "dogs, rapists..and what not" used against some members...

I have been following JDJ only for dancing, the choreographies coz am a dancer myself.

So anyway, I have read ur POV and completely understand it. And I am glad you understood my post too.
I totally agree with this line of yours " I can only hope that things change for the better and we all learn to co-exist with each other. Though at present that seems like impossible"Big smile

Edit- I re read about the preaching and writing the essays part. I dont have a problem when people write something about a celeb's performance or if they are trying to explain their POV.
But I do have a problem, when someone starts telling me what to do and what not to do when they themselves are bashing fellow members.
I believe this is an open forum and moral policing is something I dont appreciate except when it is coming from a MOD

Thanks for reading my essay and undestanding my POV.. I appreciate that Smile Well you may have seen some 2/3 sensible DD fans and i have seen loads... Again this is my opinion but yes DD fans have been instigated since the day the forum has opened up. For whatever reasons its beyond ones comprehension. (But as i said i don't want to act judgmental on that.. My only problem was with the generalization)

While some choose to react a lot of us choose to refrain.. because ultimately whatever you say 
its not gonna make a difference. People (and by that i mean everyone) need to act responsible and introspect self. Reflect on your own actions before pointing fingers. Alas on two humans act the same. 

And lastly about Moral policing i have a different view. If everyone would have been responsible and acted so Mods would have never been required in the first place. But crossing of lines always happens. The I CARE A DAMN FOR OTHERS SENTIMENTS ATTITUDE leads to it... So you cannot blame the mods.  We just need to understand ONE MANS MEAT COULD EASILY MEAN OTHER MANS POISON 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chavvi.prasadhappygoluckyBillu-Maammaibelieveinpink

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Answer to ur question- cos 'apparently' being fan of someone means u r just suppose to support them in watever they do blindly.. regardless of any situations LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wiseman

NinnzGm IF-Dazzler
NinnzGm
NinnzGm

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
This is not a regular dance show like DID, Just dance, so you think you can dance etc..

the concept of the show is that the participants are well known celebrities and have a certain fan following..

You can't really blame the celebrities or the fans for trying to make their favorite win..

maybe you should watch a regular dance show with no celebrities if this bothers you ..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index