Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cassie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^^ Whatever you believe (show being rigged or not), comparatively, Drashti has been performing better than other contestants and fully deserves her place in Jhalak. They are many people who see improvement in DD's performance too :)

* Scores are subjective - not objective - because no one could compete with years of training that Lauren or the kids have. The challenge is to best yourself every time you perform! [This is my view of how judges award marks.]

i do not like the fact that she has been getting good scores after being such a bad danceršŸ„± and there are many people who share my POV

Edited by Cassie.. - 10 years ago
adarsh1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dd fans would love her to win... While, haters would love her eliminated... It is as simple as that. If both groups respect other groups feelings, or if they understand the fact that , other groups hav a different opinion than theirs and they had their freedom to do so, there wont be any pblm... When both groups try to convince y they r so to the opposite, pblm s arise...
Just make ur view and respect others view .. And avoid bashingsss and unwanted arguments... It wil lead to peaceful discussions... Dats wat i feel... No harms intended...Edited by adarsh1991 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Cassie..

^^ Whatever you believe (show being rigged or not), comparatively, Drashti has been performing better than other contestants and fully deserves her place in Jhalak. They are many people who see improvement in DD's performance too :)

* Scores are subjective - not objective - because no one could compete with years of training that Lauren or the kids have. The challenge is to best yourself every time you perform! [This is my view of how judges award marks.]

I disagree... There are many people performing better than Drashti... There are many others with no training in dance too for example Shaan but he is doing better that Drashti. 
luvolaf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

I guess the question itself has the answer..

Because we are her fans.. A fan of a celebrity always wishes for thefavoritecelebrity to win the contest... Does that mean she will win it... Ofcourse not.. it depends on a lot of factors... Similarly other contestants too have their fan following and i'm sure their fans too want them to win... Are they wrong? I don't think so..

Its as good as asking why do fans of Indian cricket team always want Team India to win... Whether they are playing good or bad cricket, does that mean other teams are not good... ofcourse not ... everyone is and on their given day anyone can win... But a fan of the Indian Cricket team will always want India to Win... A fan ofAustralianCricket team will always wantAustraliato win. But does that ALWAYS happen?

Yes I agree, talent does deserve to be appreciated... But this not a talent hunt show like DID or Dancing Super stars. Its a celebrity dance show... In the same breath is it fair for contestants like Shaan, Shweta, Drashti or Arti to compete with the likes of Lauren? Ofocurse not.. because Lauren is a trained dancer... So where being technically strong is an advantage for Lauren, Fan following is the advantage for the other celebrities.

In my opinion Jhalak or even Nach Baliye for that matter is not always been about dance. Its more about the concept, the presentation, the attitude, the team work added to the dance. Its more like a journey where you see the growth of a contestant from being a non-dancer to a dancer. This is my opinion though.

well said
Cassie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@music2love

Again a matter of perspectives, which this whole topic and question comes down to!

I'm liking Shaan too on JDJ, but the choreography - technical difficulty of the dance, he has to execute is never too high. 

For now, DD is doing her best and that is enough to keep her in the competition. The journey is not over yet and she is promising and delivering to a large extent too, for sure. (for a large number of people; you are entitled to your opinion.)
Edited by Cassie.. - 10 years ago
It's natural we fans want dd to win .
There is no such hitler rules not wanting her to win.
We wish for dd.
At the end one who deserves will win so Lauren has all chance to win since she is rocking till now.
It's not a sin we fans dream about dd winning.
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Insensible question change the title
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think most of the fanatics support their favourite stars  blindly  , this is not only in the case of Drashti !!

And what makes you think that this  is a talent-hunt show ???   This show  runs on 3 factors  - Popularity of the contests  , Popularity of the contestants  and Popularity of the contestants !!
Edited by -niti- - 10 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As supporting salman and ONLY cause of him am supporting DD

but for the win i want KVB/Shonali or shaan to win 
Blind supporters you know šŸ¤£