just one sensible question - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Azmatazz

I guess the question itself has the answer.. 

Because we are her fans.. A fan of a celebrity always wishes for the favorite celebrity to win the contest...  Does that mean she will win it... Ofcourse not.. it depends on a lot of factors... Similarly other contestants too have their fan following and i'm sure their fans too want them to win... Are they wrong? I don't think so..

Its as good as asking why do fans of Indian cricket team always want Team India to win... Whether they are playing good or bad cricket, does that mean other teams are not good... ofcourse not ... everyone is and on their given day anyone can win...   But a fan of the Indian Cricket team will always want India to Win... A fan of Australian Cricket team will always want Australia to win. But does that ALWAYS happen?

Yes I agree, talent does deserve to be appreciated... But this not a talent hunt show like DID or Dancing Super stars. Its a celebrity dance show... In the same breath is it fair for contestants like Shaan, Shweta, Drashti or Arti to compete with the likes of Lauren? Ofocurse not.. because Lauren is a trained dancer... So where being technically strong is an advantage for Lauren, Fan following is the advantage for the other celebrities.

In my opinion Jhalak or even Nach Baliye for that matter is not always been about dance. Its more about the concept, the presentation, the attitude, the team work added to the dance. Its more like a journey where you see the growth of a contestant from being a non-dancer to a dancer. This is my opinion though.

thats our nations proud..drasti isnt our country's proud...ok that may be offensive but she isnt πŸ€’
this aint sensible ...its obvious a fan will always support his/her favrt celeb no matter wat ...except some fans πŸ˜†
qn itself dont make ny sense...
if we lyk sm one we l always want them to win...
its as simple as that...
n dd s improving her dancing skills so i support her...
Hahaha, some people's responses make me laugh since they are participating on a forum of a show with a concept they aren't familiar with in the first place.

This show is about dancing with the stars or celebs, not about non dancers. So cut the crap about Lauren being a dancer since she is a star and thus qualifies for the show.

And its funny how people are calling DD non dancer. If she is a non dancer then what are people like Siddharth called LOL. In true sense he is the non dancer along with that cricketer dude. People will come up with all sorts of crap to worship their favorites and the non dancer so called argument proves it LOL.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 10 years ago
Simple answer, We are fans we want our fav to win, We can see our fav is improving and doing better then many so we want her to win...
its natural for any fan to support their favourite nd pray for their win..
bt bashing others celebrities is wrong

@Chandramukhi - Are you the same member who used to be Isha supporter last year? Your posts were great, analytical and detailed! I used to be a mostly silent member most of the time. But liked your posts always...

Originally posted by memyselfndI

The show is abt Non dancer clebs dancing! Not professional like Lauren nd the Kids! The Channel put them only to raise the bar of the competition! I want Shaan, Drashti nd Shweta to be in the Finals cause at the end of the days its TRP nd Business for the Channel!
As for DD fans supporting her its obvios that they will support her no matter how much low some ppl in the forum thinks of her. Fans will vote for their fav be it Shaan, Shweta, Drashti or Sid! Sid was save by voting from his fans last week inspite of getting the lowest marks. Same happened last year! Fans voting rules such reality shows! Chill! Its just a show with oddles of Drama nd Masala! If ppl want to see professional dance then
better switch to DID Moms nd IDS ! They have great dancers at their show
!

@Bold: this is funny reply... if show is not about professional dancers why they are inviting them? πŸ˜•

are professional dancers are fool that they will accept invitation just for being used by channel to make winning celeb popular? πŸ˜•

@pink: people do not praise DD so their thinking is low? 😲
don't forget that everyone have different opinion.. that does not mean they are low thinker if they are not agree to praise to your favorite celeb

@blue:
If fan voting rules only such shows no need to drag show for 3 months .. just take votes in 1st episode and declare them as winner.. right?? 😳

@green:people want to see professional dancers having talent.πŸ˜‰. not without talent.πŸ˜›. and jdj has talented dancers like lauren  sonali shan..πŸ˜‰

Edited by smruti1981 - 10 years ago
Dance has a vast meaning.
No one is a non dancer here, so I've learnt.  They have been dancing for a month, and are either a weak dancer or a strong dancer.

As for the topic. That's what fans do. 
Support the one they are a fan of. 
Non-obligatory duty. 

It's a fangirl logicπŸ₯± the dance show is no longer abou@t dance..i mean how can it be when she is introduced as "Madhubala"?? the show is totally rigged πŸ€’