Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

KKK bola ki... SS1 ki story... (Page 47)

saau38 Senior Member
saau38
saau38

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

do dhai minute waaley nuuudal bana dey LOL suddenly remembered this dialogue again and laughing uncontrollably for no reason..People around giving me wierd looksROFL
dnt worry no one will give weird looks..sab ke saath yhi hota haiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabsfathimarajbijzSah1

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saau38

do dhai minute waaley nuuudal bana dey LOL suddenly remembered this dialogue again and laughing uncontrollably for no reason..People around giving me wierd looksROFL
dnt worry no one will give weird looks..sab ke saath yhi hota haiLOL
hahahahhahaha 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabsfathimaSah1

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hansa

Originally posted by NNitha

My favourite scene is the  'Kis haq se' scene.I don't know how many times I have watched that particular scene of his.The other fav one of mine is when he comes back to Juna mohalla after that and the way he speeds up his bike when he sees Megha.The smile on his face and the way he throws back his head on seeing Megha ...ufff.Can somebody pls post those 2 pics for me.

Ditto Nitha. I totally love that entire scene. And the 3rd favourite is the hug MN hug that follows. The way Nanhi runs to him and they both hug so tightly - by far my favouritest hug on Indian television. And the way he sways gently from side to side after hugging her and then looks at Megha over Nanhi's head Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
 the way to mom's heart was thru the kiddo's heart times thenLOL

so damn rite LOL

sabsfathimaSah1

MysticalDawn Goldie
MysticalDawn
MysticalDawn

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajbijz

My favourite scene is the  'Kis haq se' scene.I don't know how many times I have watched that particular scene of his.The other fav one of mine is when he comes back to Juna mohalla after that and the way he speeds up his bike when he sees Megha.The smile on his face and the way he throws back his head on seeing Megha ...ufff.Can somebody pls post those 2 pics for me.

Ditto Nitha. I totally love that entire scene. And the 3rd favourite is the hug MN hug that follows. The way Nanhi runs to him and they both hug so tightly - by far my favouritest hug on Indian television. And the way he sways gently from side to side after hugging her and then looks at Megha over Nanhi's head Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
 the way to mom's heart was thru the kiddo's heart times thenLOL

so damn rite LOL

LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabsfathima

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Ohhh !!How could I forget to add that one too...Whenever I watch that MN hug,I feel its KK and Ashnoor's special bond which came to the surface and not the reel MN's.And the look he gave megha was so..Embarrassed.I am missing that bindaas,romantic and multifaceted MohanCry

FOR OUR EYES ONLY Day Dreaming PIX COMING SOON. DERI KE LIYE KHED HAIN

Sah1Hansa-Tapori

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
for Nnithya & Hansa  -in and around the story u want Wink - more coming

after saving nanhi from dinanath's clutches - spiderman tum yeh doll lekar aaye, tum tumhare sab promises poore karte ho.

Mohan - mummy ko yeh sab nahin batana - woh unneccessary phikar karegi

the care he has for her is unimaginable & the Spidey - nanhi bond absolutely lovable & palpable.

NNithaSah1Hansa-Tapori

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Amar ke baad maine kisi par vishwaas kiya hain woh sirf tum ho Mohan. amazing action & reaction by Kunal & Aakanskha. No Mohan dialogue wala scene.

Tum jaise 2-4 bhi mil jaaaye tu zindagi main vishvaas/ acchayi par bhi bharosa toot jaayega

Almost no dialogues by Mohan again. its amazing how someone will not say anything against a barrage of zillion insults by everyone even when he is not wrong. Amazing Mohan Bhatnagar & brilliant acting yet again by Kunal

NNithaSah1Hansa-Tapori

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Raji, tere pics se mujhe ek aur fav yaad aaya - when Nanhi gets lost and Mohan finds her in the park at night. Uss scene mein - It's all dark and misty - and suddenly Mohan emerges from that mist carrying Nanhi in his arms - I love that scene - how tenderly he holds her in that scene - as though she is a precious fragile porcelain doll Embarrassed

And then Nanhi says - SPIDERMAN - uss scene mein the way she says spiderman - kuch zyada hi mithaas se - love that as well Big smile Embarrassed

Sah1Jay_tapori

Go to top