Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

KKK bola ki... SS1 ki story... (Page 46)

saau38 Senior Member
saau38
saau38

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabsfathima

Originally posted by saau38

One thing i have to say..God!! this show is such a lucky, aise fans mile hai! I mean look at that.. sumone posted a pic jisme mohan ke face pe  zoom kiya hua tha..but still sabby( sabsfathima..i have nt got her permission yetLOL) identified that which scene it wasClap!! It shows how much we love this show..It has been a year but still  we remember each n every dialogue word to word n the reactions of the other characters in that particular sceneClap..if anyone don't believe, just go and check the previous pages of this thread!!The people over here are just fantastic..it feels very bad if sumone criticize themAngry..Let it be..what i have to say is just Take a Bow all the nbtians!Embarrassed
Agree Saau ...Nbt is something else its something ill never forget...from the day i started watching NBT...till today there is not even a single day i ve spent without watching Sn1 scenes...i randomly watch few scenes everyday and i dont get bored...and i am sure there are many more like me out there...sab log ek se ek paagal hain yahan NBT aur uske casts par hai na
Saau permission granted ...i love the name u ve given me
thnkyou so much sabby!! And ya..agree with u, sab paagal hai yahaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabsfathimarajbijzSah1

saau38 Senior Member
saau38
saau38

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa

One thing i have to say..God!! this show is such a lucky, aise fans mile hai! I mean look at that.. sumone posted a pic jisme mohan ke face pe  zoom kiya hua tha..but still sabby( sabsfathima..i have nt got her permission yetLOL) identified that which scene it wasClap!! It shows how much we love this show..It has been a year but still  we remember each n every dialogue word to word n the reactions of the other characters in that particular sceneClap..if anyone don't believe, just go and check the previous pages of this thread!!The people over here are just fantastic..it feels very bad if sumone criticize themAngry..Let it be..what i have to say is just Take a Bow all the nbtians!Embarrassed

I agree with you Sauu. Just like everything else in life,  fans bhi same nahin hotey. Everyone here is unique and love the show in their own special way and we must respect that Smile 
i m SaauEmbarrassed

I know. Jaldi jaldi type karne mein typo ho gaya. Sholly Smile
no sholly plsEmbarrassed

sabsfathimarajbijzHansa-Tapori

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NNitha

My favourite scene is the  'Kis haq se' scene.I don't know how many times I have watched that particular scene of his.The other fav one of mine is when he comes back to Juna mohalla after that and the way he speeds up his bike when he sees Megha.The smile on his face and the way he throws back his head on seeing Megha ...ufff.Can somebody pls post those 2 pics for me.

Ditto Nitha. I totally love that entire scene. And the 3rd favourite is the hug MN hug that follows. The way Nanhi runs to him and they both hug so tightly - by far my favouritest hug on Indian television. And the way he sways gently from side to side after hugging her and then looks at Megha over Nanhi's head Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabsfathimarajbijzSah1Jay_tapori

sabsfathima Goldie
sabsfathima
sabsfathima

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
guys make sure you dont quote more than 3 timesTongue

saau38Sah1rajbijz

NNitha Newbie
NNitha
NNitha

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged

My favourite scene is the  'Kis haq se' scene.I don't know how many times I have watched that particular scene of his.The other fav one of mine is when he comes back to Juna mohalla after that and the way he speeds up his bike when he sees Megha.The smile on his face and the way he throws back his head on seeing Megha ...ufff.Can somebody pls post those 2 pics for me.

Ditto Nitha. I totally love that entire scene. And the 3rd favourite is the hug MN hug that follows. The way Nanhi runs to him and they both hug so tightly - by far my favouritest hug on Indian television. And the way he sways gently from side to side after hugging her and then looks at Megha over Nanhi's head Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Ohhh !!How could I forget to add that one too...Whenever I watch that MN hug,I feel its KK and Ashnoor's special bond which came to the surface and not the reel MN's.And the look he gave megha was so..Embarrassed.I am missing that bindaas,romantic and multifaceted MohanCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saau38Sah1rajbijzHansa-Tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
do dhai minute waaley nuuudal bana dey LOL suddenly remembered this dialogue again and laughing uncontrollably for no reason..People around giving me wierd looksROFL

rajbijzSah1Hansa-Tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged

the way to mom's heart was thru the kiddo's heart times thenLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajbijzHansa-Tapori

NNitha Newbie
NNitha
NNitha

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

the way to mom's heart was thru the kiddo's heart times thenLOL

EgjactlyLOL

rajbijzHansa-TaporiJay_tapori

Go to top