Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

KKK bola ki... SS1 ki story... (Page 38)

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Oh teri - meri roomali - Mohan Bhatnagar kitni baar roomali kho dega - pehle Tannu chor aur Mrs. Vyas.
As if someone took his very very priceless precious thing. Awesome expression in corridor of Jannat Resort ven Mrs Vyas was crying.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabsfathimaHarshad_dbestHansa-Tapori

sabsfathima Goldie
sabsfathima
sabsfathima

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajbijz

Mohan Bhatnagar itna goofy hain ki - jabhi bhi dekho to chheeze mooh main hi daalta hain - khana all the time, paper, pen & god only only knows what else-
BUT HE DOESNT KNOW ki hum is par bhi marte hain.

scene ven he goes to pick up something from the shelf -things fall down & here comes RUSHMI Wink & he is even more startled. the 3rd pic is with all the things on his hair & Rushmi tries to clear it all.
HWWW tumne mere Dil aur bheje se Kaise churaya yeh sceneLOL...i was thinking of posting this...Chalo ab hisaab barabarLOL...me too love the way he shops and he asks Megha yeh kausi Daal hai jsmein Cheeni mix hoti haiROFL...and when ever i see him with that chit in his mouth it reminds me of my Bro ...same to same... Pen paper and what not ROFL...Boys will be boys yeh hote hi aise hainLOL

Harshad_dbestrajbijzHansa-Tapori

sabsfathima Goldie
sabsfathima
sabsfathima

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Oh teri - meri roomali - Mohan Bhatnagar kitni baar roomali kho dega - pehle Tannu chor aur Mrs. Vyas.
As if someone took his very very priceless precious thing. Awesome expression in corridor of Jannat Resort ven Mrs Vyas was crying.

first when she was crying he was worried for that...par jad woh rumali Megha ke paas chali jaati hai...he is so worried that he wil losse his rumaliLOL his expressions are so hillarious...and when she gives it back ,,,,,,,phatak se pocket mein daal deta hai

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
This thread will soon reach 15o pages Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabsfathimaHarshad_dbestrajbijzHansa-Tapori

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabsfathima

Mohan Bhatnagar itna goofy hain ki - jabhi bhi dekho to chheeze mooh main hi daalta hain - khana all the time, paper, pen & god only only knows what else-

scene ven he goes to pick up something from the shelf -things fall down & here comes RUSHMI Wink & he is even more startled. the 3rd pic is with all the things on his hair & Rushmi tries to clear it all.
HWWW tumne mere Dil aur bheje se Kaise churaya yeh sceneLOL...i was thinking of posting this...Chalo ab hisaab barabarLOL...me too love the way he shops and he asks Megha yeh kausi Daal hai jsmein Cheeni mix hoti haiROFL...and when ever i see him with that chit in his mouth it reminds me of my Bro ...same to same... Pen paper and what not ROFL...Boys will be boys yeh hote hi aise hainLOL

he looks like a lost puppy there ROFLROFLROFL
thats why i posted this pic - koi aur daal deta to - now u guys can put any - wont complain Wink
mujhe bhi 3-4 yrs pehle hi maloom hua daal chini kya hoti hain - we call it ' taj' those scenes in the super market to be remembered for a lifetime.

Edited by rajbijz - 29 June 2013 at 6:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Harshad_dbestHansa-Tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Confessing to Mrs Vyas - the worst day of Mohan's being - cried so much ven he had to say it to her Cry

Nanhi calling out to Mohan & then telling him acche logo ke saath hamesha accha hota hain ven Nanhi doesn't know Mohan now knows that Amar Vyas was innocent & then she made him smile.
In that scene I felt like Mohan wanted the earth to tear open & he wanted to fall in, so he cld hide himself not only from the world but himslef too. TOO TOUCHING

most heart wrenching episode Cry...i love this and when he comes to meet Megha the song Aye rang rez mere keeps playing one of my fav's aww i am gonna watch this scene now
bada patla tha tab kunnu baby ab duble chinni baby ho gaya hai..hahaha

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Are the first 2 pics from the same scene? Pehle picture mein paper crumpled up hai, doosre mein properly folded aur tidy hai. shayad kai baar retakes lene padhe honge - to get that puppy dog look aur kaagaz geela ho gaya hoga toh naya kaagaz mangwana padha LOL

Harshad_dbestrajbijz

rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged

first when she was crying he was worried for that...par jad woh rumali Megha ke paas chali jaati hai...he is so worried that he wil losse his rumaliLOL his expressions are so hillarious...and when she gives it back ,,,,,,,phatak se pocket mein daal deta hai

That was the charm of SS1 - koi heavy scene bhi ho -to h jhatak se Mohan Bhatnaagr light bana deta tha. he didn't let it carry too long - like even Rashmi chat with Mehga in super market  -- she has moved on , why r u feeling like this etc etc. & then he says - chali gayi na woh Mrs Bhatnagar aur mujhe akela chhod ke something like that - in 1 instance complete mood change.

sabsfathimaHansa-Tapori

Go to top