Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: NNitha

)

I love that scene as well (as if there is even 1 scene of his that I don't like πŸ˜†

pehle tumhari pehli waali request poori karti hoon - maine toh uske pehle ki story bata di πŸ˜†
then will put the ones which hansa said - mujhe bhi woh pic yaad aayi ven i put the dinanath ke kidnaping ke baad.

Hope u enjoyed the story in the above pix 😳
NNitha thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajbijz

pehle tumhari pehli waali request poori karti hoon - maine toh uske pehle ki story bata di πŸ˜†
then will put the ones which hansa said - mujhe bhi woh pic yaad aayi ven i put the dinanath ke kidnaping ke baad.

I surely did Raji (can I call u by that name?)
rajbijz thumbnail
== mujhe bhi woh pic yaad aayi ven i put the dinanath ke kidnaping ke baad.

I surely did Raji (can I call u by that name?)

yes u can  :)
i will put remaining story tomorrow - aaj bakwas mood hain

MysticalDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh I loved this episode and the next one!! One of my favs from S1!!
Sah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just came back to this post and dil kush hogayi bahut Sare fav. Scenes ko dekh kar.
Raj, Saba ek aur meri tarah se Dalo, after the Mohan's hospital track n when gets back to JM nanhi goes and hugs him n Mohan's expression of pain and when nanhi gets back saying bado ko lag tha hai ... Magar muje Sab patha hai n agli Baar time Spider-Man nahi bulavunga Wala scene n expressions hmm
Rainbow2525 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I started watching NBT only from Season 2 because of Paapu/Jaan & Guru and got interested and watched some online episodes of Season 1

I should really say NBT season 1 was completely different and awesome and one of the best and each and every characters were superb and i really miss Ashnoor & Mohan's mom in this season.

I loved all Season 1 scenes especially Spiderman and Nanhi scenes.

These are some of the avis which i made on my favorite scenes

Whenever i see these scenes it brings a big smile on my faceπŸ˜ƒ 

Hope you all like it😊

saau38 thumbnail

Mujhe pata tha tum bhukkado ko chain nahi aayegaπŸ˜†
saau38 thumbnail

Zindagi tumhe har iccha puri karne ka mauka de...

Nahin woh aaplog kyun taqleef karte hai...humlog baahar hi dosa ,pizza burger type kuch khalenge...πŸ˜†

rajbijz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sah1

I just came back to this post and dil kush hogayi bahut Sare fav. Scenes ko dekh kar.
Raj, Saba ek aur meri tarah se Dalo, after the Mohan's hospital track n when gets back to JM nanhi goes and hugs him n Mohan's expression of pain and when nanhi gets back saying bado ko lag tha hai ... Magar muje Sab patha hai n agli Baar time Spider-Man nahi bulavunga Wala scene n expressions hmm

TY Sah - actually main thoda thoda aa rahi hon - still at farmhouse but yeh waali definitely daloongi - iske pehli ki koi farmaish?
rajbijz thumbnail
Originally posted by: yami2410

I started watching NBT only from Season 2 because of Paapu/Jaan & Guru and got interested and watched some online episodes of Season 1

I should really say NBT season 1 was completely different and awesome and one of the best and each and every characters were superb and i really miss Ashnoor & Mohan's mom in this season.

I loved all Season 1 scenes especially Spiderman and Nanhi scenes.

These are some of the avis which i made on my favorite scenes

Whenever i see these scenes it brings a big smile on my faceπŸ˜ƒ 

Hope you all like it😊

ohhh - these are very nice & loved both the AVI's & we wall wanted the mimic scene & its like sone pe suhaaga to see in AVI rather than pix πŸ€—

TY - pls add more & enjoy all the pix & pages & comments