Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
..here's the scene...when nanhi was lost...and mohan sitting in the police station...his posture was so apt as at that time he wasn't attached to nanhi..and his answers...😆..and then he asks chaaye to megha and she replies."party karne nai ai hun yahaan..."🤣..and then mohan goes on his bike..sees megha crying and stops..😳..and then gets a call and then his dialogue.."kaash life mein choice nahi hoti" ..sumthing like this...lovely  scene...

Edited by Harshad_dbest - 10 years ago
sabsfathima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshad_dbest

hillarious scene...🤣..mohan and his punches...aur itni jaldi jaldi bol raha tha jaise kitna experienced ho...

remember when he describes how girls behave he says typical girl tone ...Haaye thats the best part😆 

hum log season 1 pe shuru hogaye hain...and i am sure yahan koi bi ek bhi scene nahi chodega ...saare kunal ke scenes phir se rewind kar ke dekhne padhenge...toh hum season2 pe kab jaayenge😆
sabsfathima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshad_dbest

..here's the scene...when nanhi was lost...and mohan sitting in the police station...his posture was so apt as at that time he wasn't attached to nanhi..and his answers...😆..and then he asks chaaye to megha and she replies."party karne nai ai hun yahaan..."🤣..and then mohan goes on his bike..sees megha crying and stops..😳..and then gets a call and then his dialogue.."kaash life mein choice nahi hoti" ..sumthing like this...lovely  scene...

check out
sabsfathima thumbnail
Mohan says Hww  mein apni bike kyun pucture karun ga...that HWW from his mouth was just AWWeee... i guess poore season mein ek hi baar bola hai Mohan neEdited by sabsfathima - 10 years ago
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabsfathima

i love this part ek dum filmy style entry maarta hai...and the look he gives (ai hai marjawa)...and gestures Megha with a tat sound and says heroine peeche😆 ek dum style mein
Abhi aata hun😆 and yhe way he walks and comes towards monkey man 🤣 and slaps him hahahahh
 and dailouges to kya bolun
Sharam nahi aati tujhe bandar ke bacche
tere ghar mein Bandaria..(stiops)..and tere ghar mein biwi nahi
sundar, sushil, tikau. toh yahan baahar ki aurat pe dore daal raha hai😆 get up

oye hoye my favourite yar,ek dum dhansu entry👏
love the way he walks staring the monkey man offo kya ada hai,,,
n eyelock sabse pyara tha wo
the way slowly he holds megha's hand aww
dialogues hillarious n the way he slaps 😆😆
sumi02 thumbnail

aww sumi 🤗 thanks...btw how do u make this if u have time pls tell

maine nai banaya,ye forum mein hi mila mujhe😊
saau38 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Suna guru maa yahi rahengi...
Kyun tu khush nahin hai...

Hu na... bohat khush hu
😆
saau38 thumbnail

remember when he describes how girls behave he says typical girl tone ...Haaye thats the best part😆 

hum log season 1 pe shuru hogaye hain...and i am sure yahan koi bi ek bhi scene nahi chodega ...saare kunal ke scenes phir se rewind kar ke dekhne padhenge...toh hum season2 pe kab jaayenge😆

🤣aree dnt worry..ssn2 khatam hone tak to pakka ho jayega
nbt4evr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaynragz

@red hahahahahahahahhaha

i know... 😛 my printscreen button is not working.. 😭 cant put any pix... 
sumi02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saau38

<font size="3" color="#FF00FF" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Suna guru maa yahi rahengi...</font><font size="3" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font color="#0000FF">
Kyun tu khush nahin hai...</font>
<font color="#FF00FF">Hu na... bohat khush hu</font></font><font size="3" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">😆</font>

haha i love his expression n eyes,n the timing of saying bahut bahut khush hu :D also ''badiya hai''