Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
No never be ,Thanks raj guess it might be simple but I shd do it from mobileEdited by Sah1 - 10 years ago
sabsfathima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajbijz

i dont know how i missed this - sho shorry :(

TY so much Sah. Yes i thought good time to have pix 7 Saba said shuru se karte hain - main bola SS1 , then we will move to SS2 & then Megha :)

i will find that pic & put it dear. & also Pm u -its very easy to upload pix = trust me - 1 min job.

aree phikar not tum aur Hansi bas boldo hum daal denge😊
sabsfathima thumbnail

yeh lo ji ab aap comment kardo
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post will comment soon 😊
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajbijz

Nahin nahin nahin - u shall only post 😛

even that lunch box eating wala scene ven he 1st met Nanhi - u know i love the way he kinda stops mid way comes forward to eat -real life main bhi aisa karta hain - in that one ver its AS b'day & he eats the cake.

kaunsa AS bday video??? linkl link please 😃
Sah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thats so sweet of u.thank you so much Saba for the store pic, hugs to u.Mohan expression is like mai nahi sudarne vale see what I did again infront of mirchi madam but atleast she did smile. It's like symbolism that even though i always try to help based on what i shd be at high I keep on doing atleast little mess which makes me fell down.
Or Saba let me watch that scene again so that I can describe those funny expressions betterEdited by Sah1 - 10 years ago
Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
there have been thousands of moments during ssn1 when i luved mohan's expressions and his mannerisms..can't recall all of them..but this is the first one...i luved this scene...it starts wid mohan in the house throwing all the things here and there.."samajhti kya hai khud ko??"his dialogues.his expresins..everything was bang on..and then when mmonu's ma leaves he breaks down...his tears,anger,helplessness..and luv for megha..evrything portrayed beautifully...and then cumes chawanni wid her kada...awww...holding his nose just like a small kid...just go and watch this sc cene guys...i can't describe it...❤️

sabsfathima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sah1

Thats so sweet of u.thank you so much Saba for the store pic, hugs to u.Mohan expression is like mai nahi sudarne vale see what I did again infront of mirchi madam but atleast she did smile. It's like symbolism that even though i always try to help based on what i shd be at high I keep on doing atleast little mess which makes me fell down.
Or Saba let me watch that scene again so that I can describe those funny expressions better

my pleasure serving you😉😆
yea sure...nice choice sah it is actually an awesome scene how he says ladkon mein thoda dimaag kam hota hai and hands out that book i love that scene...
and love what u have written...itni deep meaning from a simple scene👏
sabsfathima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshad_dbest

there have been thousands of moments during ssn1 when i luved mohan's expressions and his mannerisms..can't recall all of them..but this is the first one...i luved this scene...it starts wid mohan in the house throwing all the things here and there.."samajhti kya hai khud ko??"his dialogues.his expresins..everything was bang on..and then when mmonu's ma leaves he breaks down...his tears,anger,helplessness..and luv for megha..evrything portrayed beautifully...and then cumes chawanni wid her kada...awww...holding his nose just like a small kid...just go and watch this sc cene guys...i can't describe it...❤️

agree Sakshi thousands o f scenes ...and its very difficult to describe all
i so love this scene especially when he says humein yeh Mohalla pehle hi chod dena chahiye tha...that pain in his voice and  i could feel it i still cry when i watch this scene
kudos to your choice sakshi😊
Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabsfathima

agree Sakshi thousands o f scenes ...and its very difficult to describe all
i so love this scene especially when he says humein yeh Mohalla pehle hi chod dena chahiye tha...that pain in his voice and  i could feel it i still cry when i watch this scene
kudos to your choice sakshi😊

and he was damn adorable asking"teri maa ne banaya hai??.mein nahi peeunga.".bache ki tarah...😳..those tears..i so much connect wid this character..so human..and natural..⭐️