Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Boycott Star Parivar Awards 2013 (Page 12)

music2love Goldie

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.iria_luvsLindor.EdwardCullen.

BarunSanayaHM Goldie
BarunSanayaHM
BarunSanayaHM

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Beta check my latest post for you . Actually yes i am accusing you so that every person in this forum gets to know your real face . As far as i know people like you are jealous or else why would u be replying agar nahi jealous then dont reply . Check my post for u ja aur parh , and yes i am proud to be sanaya and barun fans , yar if u r not jealous then get out of the forum, and u r saying bad things about God's creation( oily face etc) , i know i may not be able to shut u but i am sure in hell god will punish u because u dont owe the right of saying this. Yes we love sobti and even love him till we die
Originally posted by music2love

Originally posted by hirahira186

No no i wont waste my energy on you and i know you are jealous pani doon beta kya . No okay shut the hell up and leave this forum oolo ki aolad , mujhe galiyaan dene per majboor mat karo ok

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Oh then what exactly are you doing right now? WackoOh yeah I am so</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">jealous of your overtly hairy and oil face Sobti, shoot me. And also your crap</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">show</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">which got over 7 months ago. Gawd, make me shut up!</font>Tongue
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Lovely! Sonow you are getting personal with me obviously because you can't reply</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">anything else! How mature! ROFL, I know you are itching to abuse me, that seems</font>
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">to be the Sobti fanbots' forte. Your attempts at scaring me are a major FAIL.</font>

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie_sanaya

illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Firstly, boycotting an event is not something that is looked down upon. That is the personal choice of each members. But we would request the members to not bring this to such a level that it breaks the following rules:

Celebrity Slander : We understand that you are not going to be a fan of all celebrities but that does not allow anyone to resort to name calling .We do not want anyone riling up fans of particular celebrities and hence making the section a warzone.  Don't mock fans as it's not a crime to love a celebrity and do not be sarcastic and pass it off as humor.

Criticism :  We repeat this time and again that we allow Criticism . You are free to show displeasure, contradict, disagree and criticize the show and its characters. However there is a fine line between these actions and bashing. Direct hurls or targeting people/show with the intention to humiliate and disgrace is what is not allowed.

Link: India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules

Secondly, personal attacking members is a big NO-NO from the Development Team.

Attacks against Fellow Member(s):  Any thread/ post that targets fellow members/ groups of members will be trashed without further question and the respective members who are involved in such activity will be subjected to immediate raise in warning level. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as it is done in a constructive manner but that by no means grants anyone the permission to attack others for sharing a different view.  Any member who is seen to hurl curses / ridicules / threatens / wishing unfortunate events for other members or their family members will be dealt with severity!  Any offensive personal remarks concerning a fellow member will lead to an immediate raise in their warning level. If members continue to break rules despite repeated warnings then they will face a temporary or permanent ban, which will be dependent on the severity of the incident.

Link: India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules

Please familiarize yourselves with the new rules and guidelines. This thread is to be reviewed and the rules broken above will result in a WL raise.

IPKKND DT.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrt.BumbleBee.luvraj4ever

Go to top