Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_arnavki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: music2love

okie stay in it then 😆 and continue thinking that if you don't watch the show it will affect anybody 🤣 even your dearest Bobti won't give a shit 🤣
👏

Bravo 👏 wonders of the free internet. Resort to vulgar language and insults when there is nothing logical left to say!! Look after those fingers while making more insensible posts and trolling in the future 👏

Originally posted by: khushi_arnavki

Bravo 👏 wonders of the free internet. Resort to vulgar language and insults when there is nothing logical left to say!! Look after those fingers while making more insensible posts and trolling in the future 👏

dint i say i pay for internet??😆😆 and what was vulgar in what i said 😆 babes take a look at the dictionary 😆 and my fingers are great thank you😆
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
one thing for sure iam not gonna watch spa awards with out ipkknd and sarun nominations...
and the other thing is spa is scare of our fandom that all the awards will be voted to arshi sarun and ipkknd where ever nominated..thats wy they r not even daring dear...
akv216 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey i usually dont watch spa...last year i watchd it 4 ipkknd n arshi where v grabbed all awards of the shw... ipkknd n arshi rockzzz... barun and sanaya is the best... !!! jst luv them a lotts...
akv216 thumbnail
👍🏼 Edited by akv216 - 10 years ago
akv216 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ashraa..

😳😳

</div><div>
Can I just go and bang my head on the nearest wall or should I break my screen with an object nearest to me?🤔

A petition for not watching an award show just because my favorite show is not nominated?🤣🤣

Insane!

OMG :0
kya aapko koi problm hei jii...
aayintha se hum sab dhyan rakhega... lol... itz our personal opinion...u cnt change tat...itz our fav show n will b our fav shw... if u dont lyk the shw ... plzzz stay out n dont make yourself soo upset wit our likes and discussions ...
ente karthave...enthoru kashtama ith...!!!!
Cutiepie_sanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks to all for supporting me n ya we will watch something better on that day...n plz convey this msg to all arshi fans ...
Ya plz plz bang your head atleast then you will get some sense bcaz if you can read it properly then this topic is only for arshi fans not for you but how will you read you dont know na

Originally posted by: ..Ashraa..

😳 😳

Can I just go and bang my head on the nearest wall or should I break my screen with an object nearest to me? 🤔

A petition for not watching an award show just because my favorite show is not nominated? 🤣 🤣

Insane! 

[If you can read it properly then this topic is only for arshi fans ,First read the content before writing or maybe u dont know how to read n by the way what are u doing in ipk forum.

Originally posted by: music2love

🤣 like they are gonna give a shit if a bunch of fangirls don't watch their show 🤣

arshistar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I no more remember nor care what SPA stands for...!!