India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Am i d only 1

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Am i d only one who is least intrested in ajmer tract ..wats d point of ajmer tract if billi's truth is nt been revealed ..we r again back to same ghissa pitta meaw meow ..n i m sry bt i dont expect anything frm gul after spoiling asad's character ...in ajmer we will just get asya crying ..n playing hide n seek wid each other .. Sleepy ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chikaraasya04anushreemishrashanakyasharan

asya04 Goldie
asya04
asya04

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Angrytttaly agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surpatel

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
it will be revealed, partially to Zoya, Read the TB article ONCE AGAIN . cause i am sure Tanveer before killing Zoya will confess that Asad is innocent, and Zoya does forgive him and hence comes back to Khan household again orelse why would she? and also why would Tanveer be fumed by seeing her? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Niyati_21surpatelbraich_gal

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
I am excited about the Ajmer track, because after putting up with that bitch hogging the screen-time for the last three months, I would even take Asad and Zoya ka rona dhona. At least when that billo is not around, I will not be constantly reminded of how dumb Asad has become.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surpatel-Aswini-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index