Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

~~*Punarvivah-ZMD Appreciation Thread #1*~~ (Page 76)

Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 77780

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Anu-

okay but i will only talk abt GCEmbarrassed not PV coz i didnt watch PV i am here coz of Poo dii 



i dont have a problem with u talking only abt gurmeett  Day Dreaming

i dont know abt aishu tho  ROFL
okay Embarrassed i lovee maan Day Dreaming Blushing


hmmm.. dont fool urself aishuu... not more than me !!! Embarrassed  Thumbs Down   LOL
What ji ?? LOL



i love him moree D'oh

Nah ji nah LOL


hmmm!!
That hmm won't help ! LOL



i love him moree soo u can back off LOLEmbarrassed

I love him the most ji ! LOL



LISTEN ji  unless u want me to come to india and kill u ...stop saying u love him more... *joking* ROFL
I'm very scared !! Shocked Stern Smile LOL



u ought to be... im serious Angry
LOL LOL ROFL ROFL Still I'm not scared ! Wink

Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 77780

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

 Maan Singh Khurana Shocked My first love Cry
mine too i fall in love with GC from GEET only 



unfortunately i didnt watched that CryCry but im sure he was amazing as he was as yashji !!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedHeart
u gotta watch it u missing out gal 
There was no GHSP in Guyana Trishuu ??  LOL



nooo... Cry
So sad then ! Unhappy LOL


HOW WUD I HAVE SURVIVE IF I DIDNT C PUNAR VIVAH Shocked
The conclusion about this wasn't found yet . Please , try again later . LOL


ROFL
Laughing isn't allowed here ! Only agreeing LOL



sorry ... i totally agree with u ji
 LOL I also agree with you 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trisha163

Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 77780

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by Anu-

GC Day Dreaming
Hayeee Day Dreaming Hug 



mere bhagwan ki kasam... u guys are killing me here Embarrassed
Sooo Day Dreaming

trisha163 IF-Sizzlerz
trisha163
trisha163

Joined: 01 August 2011
Posts: 12368

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

 Maan Singh Khurana Shocked My first love Cry
mine too i fall in love with GC from GEET only 



unfortunately i didnt watched that CryCry but im sure he was amazing as he was as yashji !!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedHeart
u gotta watch it u missing out gal 
There was no GHSP in Guyana Trishuu ??  LOL



nooo... Cry
So sad then ! Unhappy LOL


HOW WUD I HAVE SURVIVE IF I DIDNT C PUNAR VIVAH Shocked
The conclusion about this wasn't found yet . Please , try again later . LOL


ROFL
Laughing isn't allowed here ! Only agreeing LOL



sorry ... i totally agree with u ji
 LOL I also agree with you 



alot of agreeing :)
trisha163 IF-Sizzlerz
trisha163
trisha163

Joined: 01 August 2011
Posts: 12368

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Anu-

okay but i will only talk abt GCEmbarrassed not PV coz i didnt watch PV i am here coz of Poo dii 



i dont have a problem with u talking only abt gurmeett  Day Dreaming

i dont know abt aishu tho  ROFL
okay Embarrassed i lovee maan Day Dreaming Blushing


hmmm.. dont fool urself aishuu... not more than me !!! Embarrassed  Thumbs Down   LOL
What ji ?? LOL



i love him moree D'oh

Nah ji nah LOL


hmmm!!
That hmm won't help ! LOL



i love him moree soo u can back off LOLEmbarrassed

I love him the most ji ! LOL



LISTEN ji  unless u want me to come to india and kill u ...stop saying u love him more... *joking* ROFL
I'm very scared !! Shocked Stern Smile LOL



u ought to be... im serious Angry
LOL LOL ROFL ROFL Still I'm not scared ! Wink



hmmm dont miss with me Thumbs Down not a good idea


Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 77780

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

 Maan Singh Khurana Shocked My first love Cry
mine too i fall in love with GC from GEET only 



unfortunately i didnt watched that CryCry but im sure he was amazing as he was as yashji !!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedHeart
u gotta watch it u missing out gal 
There was no GHSP in Guyana Trishuu ??  LOL



nooo... Cry
So sad then ! Unhappy LOL


HOW WUD I HAVE SURVIVE IF I DIDNT C PUNAR VIVAH Shocked
The conclusion about this wasn't found yet . Please , try again later . LOL


ROFL
Laughing isn't allowed here ! Only agreeing LOL



sorry ... i totally agree with u ji
 LOL I also agree with you 



alot of agreeing :)
too much maybe LOL
Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 77780

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Anu-

okay but i will only talk abt GCEmbarrassed not PV coz i didnt watch PV i am here coz of Poo dii 



i dont have a problem with u talking only abt gurmeett  Day Dreaming

i dont know abt aishu tho  ROFL
okay Embarrassed i lovee maan Day Dreaming Blushing


hmmm.. dont fool urself aishuu... not more than me !!! Embarrassed  Thumbs Down   LOL
What ji ?? LOL



i love him moree D'oh

Nah ji nah LOL


hmmm!!
That hmm won't help ! LOL



i love him moree soo u can back off LOLEmbarrassed

I love him the most ji ! LOL



LISTEN ji  unless u want me to come to india and kill u ...stop saying u love him more... *joking* ROFL
I'm very scared !! Shocked Stern Smile LOL



u ought to be... im serious Angry
LOL LOL ROFL ROFL Still I'm not scared ! Wink



hmmm dont miss with me Thumbs Down not a good idea


ROFL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL
trisha163 IF-Sizzlerz
trisha163
trisha163

Joined: 01 August 2011
Posts: 12368

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by Anu-

GC Day Dreaming
Hayeee Day Dreaming Hug 



mere bhagwan ki kasam... u guys are killing me here Embarrassed
Sooo Day Dreaming




aishuu !!!!!!!!!!!AngryBig smile if i faint away its totally ur fault

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Punarvivah parivaar

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Tahitien-moon   Replies: 65   Views: 6148

Tahitien-moon 65 6148 10 June 2013 at 2:44am by ..SmaTz..
OS-"Her punarvivah"my new story link-pg22

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: palindrome   Replies: 209   Views: 23669

palindrome 209 23669 16 May 2013 at 10:24pm by palindrome
26/3 Dragon Club:Punarvivah Again ?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 347   Views: 36394

jyoti06 347 36394 27 March 2013 at 10:32am by Samanalyse
I m now fine with SP-Radha Punarvivah

2 3 4

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 24   Views: 3022

jyoti06 24 3022 27 March 2013 at 2:36am by jyoti06
Lovely couples of punarvivah and reality Check

Author: Tahitien-moon   Replies: 7   Views: 3025

Tahitien-moon 7 3025 26 March 2013 at 4:57pm by Tahitien-moon

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index