Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

~~*Punarvivah-ZMD Appreciation Thread #1*~~ (Page 73)

Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 79501

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

I don't think that discussing other show here will be fine ! Ouch LOL So we better stop but we can continue to praise GC ! Wink


ROFL     GC .. EVEN BY HEARING HIS NAME IM Day DreamingDay Dreaming
 LOL You don't say Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trisha163

trisha163 IF-Sizzlerz
trisha163
trisha163

Joined: 01 August 2011
Posts: 12368

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Anu-

okay but i will only talk abt GCEmbarrassed not PV coz i didnt watch PV i am here coz of Poo dii 



i dont have a problem with u talking only abt gurmeett  Day Dreaming

i dont know abt aishu tho  ROFL
okay Embarrassed i lovee maan Day Dreaming Blushing


hmmm.. dont fool urself aishuu... not more than me !!! Embarrassed  Thumbs Down   LOL
What ji ?? LOL



i love him moree D'oh

Nah ji nah LOL


hmmm!!
That hmm won't help ! LOL



i love him moree soo u can back off LOLEmbarrassed

I love him the most ji ! LOL



LISTEN ji  unless u want me to come to india and kill u ...stop saying u love him more... *joking* ROFL
Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 79501

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

 Maan Singh Khurana Shocked My first love Cry
mine too i fall in love with GC from GEET only 



unfortunately i didnt watched that CryCry but im sure he was amazing as he was as yashji !!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedHeart
u gotta watch it u missing out gal 
There was no GHSP in Guyana Trishuu ??  LOL



nooo... Cry
So sad then ! Unhappy LOL


HOW WUD I HAVE SURVIVE IF I DIDNT C PUNAR VIVAH Shocked
The conclusion about this wasn't found yet . Please , try again later . LOL
trisha163 IF-Sizzlerz
trisha163
trisha163

Joined: 01 August 2011
Posts: 12368

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

I don't think that discussing other show here will be fine ! Ouch LOL So we better stop but we can continue to praise GC ! Wink


ROFL     GC .. EVEN BY HEARING HIS NAME IM Day DreamingDay Dreaming
 LOL You don't say Hug



 i wonder how i'll react if i ever c him... i think i'll faint beacuse of his hotness LOLDay Dreaming
Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 79501

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Anu-

okay but i will only talk abt GCEmbarrassed not PV coz i didnt watch PV i am here coz of Poo dii 



i dont have a problem with u talking only abt gurmeett  Day Dreaming

i dont know abt aishu tho  ROFL
okay Embarrassed i lovee maan Day Dreaming Blushing


hmmm.. dont fool urself aishuu... not more than me !!! Embarrassed  Thumbs Down   LOL
What ji ?? LOL



i love him moree D'oh

Nah ji nah LOL


hmmm!!
That hmm won't help ! LOL



i love him moree soo u can back off LOLEmbarrassed

I love him the most ji ! LOL



LISTEN ji  unless u want me to come to india and kill u ...stop saying u love him more... *joking* ROFL
I'm very scared !! Shocked Stern Smile LOL
trisha163 IF-Sizzlerz
trisha163
trisha163

Joined: 01 August 2011
Posts: 12368

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

 Maan Singh Khurana Shocked My first love Cry
mine too i fall in love with GC from GEET only 



unfortunately i didnt watched that CryCry but im sure he was amazing as he was as yashji !!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedHeart
u gotta watch it u missing out gal 
There was no GHSP in Guyana Trishuu ??  LOL



nooo... Cry
So sad then ! Unhappy LOL


HOW WUD I HAVE SURVIVE IF I DIDNT C PUNAR VIVAH Shocked
The conclusion about this wasn't found yet . Please , try again later . LOL


ROFL
Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 79501

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

I don't think that discussing other show here will be fine ! Ouch LOL So we better stop but we can continue to praise GC ! Wink


ROFL     GC .. EVEN BY HEARING HIS NAME IM Day DreamingDay Dreaming
 LOL You don't say Hug



 i wonder how i'll react if i ever c him... i think i'll faint beacuse of his hotness LOLDay Dreaming
Yeah ,he's so hot...that's why we are melting ! Day Dreaming Hug LOL
trisha163 IF-Sizzlerz
trisha163
trisha163

Joined: 01 August 2011
Posts: 12368

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Anu-

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Anu-

okay but i will only talk abt GCEmbarrassed not PV coz i didnt watch PV i am here coz of Poo dii 



i dont have a problem with u talking only abt gurmeett  Day Dreaming

i dont know abt aishu tho  ROFL
okay Embarrassed i lovee maan Day Dreaming Blushing


hmmm.. dont fool urself aishuu... not more than me !!! Embarrassed  Thumbs Down   LOL
What ji ?? LOL



i love him moree D'oh

Nah ji nah LOL


hmmm!!
That hmm won't help ! LOL



i love him moree soo u can back off LOLEmbarrassed

I love him the most ji ! LOL



LISTEN ji  unless u want me to come to india and kill u ...stop saying u love him more... *joking* ROFL
I'm very scared !! Shocked Stern Smile LOL



u ought to be... im serious Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aishuuu.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OS-"Her punarvivah"my new story link-pg22

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

Author: palindrome   Replies: 193   Views: 25539

palindrome 193 25539 16 May 2013 at 10:24pm by palindrome
26/3 Dragon Club:Punarvivah Again ?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 343   Views: 38999

jyoti06 343 38999 27 March 2013 at 10:32am by Samanalyse
I m now fine with SP-Radha Punarvivah

2 3

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 21   Views: 3205

jyoti06 21 3205 27 March 2013 at 2:36am by jyoti06
Lovely couples of punarvivah and reality Check

Author: Tahitien-moon   Replies: 5   Views: 3076

Tahitien-moon 5 3076 26 March 2013 at 4:57pm by Tahitien-moon
Punarvivah parivaar

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Tahitien-moon   Replies: 56   Views: 6520

Tahitien-moon 56 6520 05 January 2013 at 3:04pm by kamal desang

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index