Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

~~*Punarvivah-ZMD Appreciation Thread #1*~~ (Page 60)

Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 77931

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisha163

aarti's reaction when she found out abt ishita


LMAO ...Aarti ji is ready to attack !! Wink Dancing Heart LOL

trisha163 IF-Sizzlerz
trisha163
trisha163

Joined: 01 August 2011
Posts: 12368

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Y A S H     J I


u forget a line :
is so handsome, is such a hottie, is too cutie, is flawless, is dashing...
Nahi ji Ouch ...Sweet like a candy LOL ROFL

ShockedShocked
like u want my imagination to go wild like the last timee or what ROFL

Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 77931

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

yeh dil hai yeh dil hai ...Day Dreaming
Hindi ??  LOL... Clap


ROFL what can i say... im a fast learner LOL
I agree...like always ji LOL


i agree with ur agree ji WinkBig smile
Tum bhi naa Embarrassed LOL 


is it "you also"???
It means "You're too much" in my comm but it means what you said too , in another context Wink LOL


hmmm its seems like im not such a fast learner nw LOL
But you guess half of it so you're still in the race ! Big smile


u always know what to sayyy to make my head swellLOL
I need to agree Wink LOL
trisha163 IF-Sizzlerz
trisha163
trisha163

Joined: 01 August 2011
Posts: 12368

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

aarti's reaction when she found out abt ishita


LMAO ...Aarti ji is ready to attack !! Wink Dancing Heart LOL



who wudnt fight for that cutie !!!!!Day Dreaming
Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 77931

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Y A S H     J I


u forget a line :
is so handsome, is such a hottie, is too cutie, is flawless, is dashing...
Nahi ji Ouch ...Sweet like a candy LOL ROFL

ShockedShocked
like u want my imagination to go wild like the last timee or what ROFL

I don't wanna hear your stories bhagwaan Shocked LOL
trisha163 IF-Sizzlerz
trisha163
trisha163

Joined: 01 August 2011
Posts: 12368

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

yeh dil hai yeh dil hai ...Day Dreaming
Hindi ??  LOL... Clap


ROFL what can i say... im a fast learner LOL
I agree...like always ji LOL


i agree with ur agree ji WinkBig smile
Tum bhi naa Embarrassed LOL 


is it "you also"???
It means "You're too much" in my comm but it means what you said too , in another context Wink LOL


hmmm its seems like im not such a fast learner nw LOL
But you guess half of it so you're still in the race ! Big smile


u always know what to sayyy to make my head swellLOL
I need to agree Wink LOL

lmaoo i agreeLOL
Aishuuu. IF-Addictz
Aishuuu.
Aishuuu.

Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 77931

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

aarti's reaction when she found out abt ishita


LMAO ...Aarti ji is ready to attack !! Wink Dancing Heart LOL



who wudnt fight for that cutie !!!!!Day Dreaming
Yes yes agree !! Day Dreaming Hug Wink
trisha163 IF-Sizzlerz
trisha163
trisha163

Joined: 01 August 2011
Posts: 12368

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by trisha163

Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Y A S H     J I


u forget a line :
is so handsome, is such a hottie, is too cutie, is flawless, is dashing...
Nahi ji Ouch ...Sweet like a candy LOL ROFL

ShockedShocked
like u want my imagination to go wild like the last timee or what ROFL

I don't wanna hear your stories bhagwaan Shocked LOL



ROFL ROFLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Punarvivah parivaar

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Tahitien-moon   Replies: 65   Views: 6148

Tahitien-moon 65 6148 10 June 2013 at 2:44am by ..SmaTz..
OS-"Her punarvivah"my new story link-pg22

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: palindrome   Replies: 209   Views: 23669

palindrome 209 23669 16 May 2013 at 10:24pm by palindrome
26/3 Dragon Club:Punarvivah Again ?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 347   Views: 36397

jyoti06 347 36397 27 March 2013 at 10:32am by Samanalyse
I m now fine with SP-Radha Punarvivah

2 3 4

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 24   Views: 3022

jyoti06 24 3022 27 March 2013 at 2:36am by jyoti06
Lovely couples of punarvivah and reality Check

Author: Tahitien-moon   Replies: 7   Views: 3025

Tahitien-moon 7 3025 26 March 2013 at 4:57pm by Tahitien-moon

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index