Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalal parts with his Shamsheer

starss123 Groupbie
starss123
starss123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Hey guys!
Did u notice that just one episode back how Khan Baba had praised Jalal that he does not part with his Shamsheer even when he sleeps.
And just in yesterday's episode while entering Amer he hands over his Shamsheer to Abdul.
Seems that he his want for Jodha and Amer is much greater than his love for his talwar already!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine001AshaNegiFanQtnNottiSuper KoolStar_girl.FemmeFatale.Amor.VasusenaRadheya

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
ya this and the fact that he has gone to Amer even after bairam Khan's instructed otherwise, symbolizes that may be this is the beginning of Jalal's going against Bairam Khan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QtnNottiAshaNegiFanStar_girlSuper Kool

AshaNegiFan Goldie
AshaNegiFan
AshaNegiFan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
nice observations guys…Clap
Jalal needs to remove Bairam Khan from his lifeAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

starss123QtnNottiyoga23priyaSuper KoolVasusenaRadheya

Tanvi.narula IF-Dazzler
Tanvi.narula
Tanvi.narula

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Yup this symbolizes the beginning of akbar's Going against bairam khan...:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starss123QtnNottiSuper Kool

starss123 Groupbie
starss123
starss123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshera

ya this and the fact that he has gone to Amer even after bairam Khan's instructed otherwise, symbolizes that may be this is the beginning of Jalal's going against Bairam Khan.
 Yes, I hope this is the beginning, also the way the scenes were directed yesterday, i think it is possible.
Jalal did not look exactly happy when Khan Baba ORDERED him to stay away from Amer.
There were two more instances:
1) The firing of that soldier- I know that Jalal sided with Khan Baba..but when he starts analysing things, this incident will also play a role in his realization of truth.
2)Another soldier stopped him or so reminding him that Khan Baba had asked him not to go to Amer.

OK, i agree i may be thinking a bit too much..but theek hai..lets see how things go!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvrainaartiSuper Kool

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Loved the fact that Jalal is fearless enough to go to Amer weapeonless . Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starss123AshaNegiFanStar_girlSuper Kool

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starss123

Originally posted by sweetshera

Yes, I hope this is the beginning, also the way the scenes were directed yesterday, i think it is possible.
Jalal did not look exactly happy when Khan Baba ORDERED him to stay away from Amer.
There were two more instances:
1) The firing of that soldier- I know that Jalal sided with Khan Baba..but when he starts analysing things, this incident will also play a role in his realization of truth.
2)Another soldier stopped him or so reminding him that Khan Baba had asked him not to go to Amer.

OK, i agree i may be thinking a bit too much..but theek hai..lets see how things go!

ya n also wen Zahir, the soldier wanted to warn him again he shut him up with his command to obey is order. So maybe we actually are proceeding towards Jalal's defiance of Bairam Khan, one of the major evil influences of Jalal's life. Also I think it symbolizes that Jodha's entry wud cause Jalal to shrug off the evil influences from his life.

starss123QtnNotti

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I had to google the meaning of shamsheer..LOL

starss123-Alinaa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index