Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SBS/SBB-AJMER TRACK*updated (Page 7)

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Both Surbhi and Karan were ill, Surbhi had a bad cold and KSG had fever, it kind of shows too, they both looked tired Unhappy

But the scenes look amazing and also Tanveer's plan seems to have come in open in front of Zoya.
yes they were not well..Cry
they are wonderful actors and they proved it with scene...
yes tannu might have accepted her plan infront of zoyaBig smile

Marwa.A.W Goldie
Marwa.A.W
Marwa.A.W

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Tf wu dear...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoes

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
TFS the WU of the segment!!!!Smile

GoodyTwoShoes

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
thanks for the WU

i just watched the segments (e24,SBS/SBB)

I WANT AJMER TRACK NOW AND I WANT A MAHAEPISODE!!!!! omg!!! i don't know how i am gonna last till they show the episodes...especially since i think they might only start it next week (basing this on last night's precap)!!!! Cry

GoodyTwoShoes

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Sujata for written update dear...

Some fun atlast, offscreen hi sahiConfused.

Zoya getting Tanveer's intenstions, isnt that overly used statement? Doesnt seem like Zoya will be sharing or getting anyones help again, and try to expose her alone AGAIN. Does she realize that poor guy has lost everything this time, his self respect, dignity not to forget love..

Tanveer challenges and acts and all are just screaming same crappy dialogs but no one do anything to her. She is still in the house and all dancing on her fingers like stupids..

Tired of same loop again and again...

Edited by _vineeta_ - 26 June 2013 at 6:30am

GoodyTwoShoes

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Zoya getting Tanveer's intenstions, isnt that overly used statement? Doesnt seem like Zoya will be sharing or getting anyones help again, and try to expose her alone AGAIN. Does she realize that poor guy has lost everything this time, his self respect, dignity not to forget love..

Tanveer challenges and acts and all are just screaming same crappy dialogs but no one do anything to her. She is still in the house and all dancing on her fingers like stupids..

hey vinHug
tannu and zoya confrontation is lame by now..as it has been already million times..now its high time for asad to witness tannu's real face...i understand cv has to bring twist and turn in story but now its getting very repetitive as evil is winning every time..they should show as phases..like happy time then sad times then again happy times..but its always billi time goes on in QH...its hight time they end this tannu-jammy friendship twist...its high time to reveal her real intentions and deeds...then they shouldsow some good moments after that they can introfuce some other logical twists...but gul is soo keen to depend on tNNu..i dont understand why...its getting lamer...i am not hoping anything from ajmer now...
but offscreen todays segment was good..kabhi masti was there..
and both were ill..surbhi was having severe cold yet she was smiling and enjoying...i love this girl

_vineeta_

Maneesha_Shanak IF-Rockerz
Maneesha_Shanak
Maneesha_Shanak

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Thanks a lott!!

GoodyTwoShoes

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by _vineeta_

hey vinHug
tannu and zoya confrontation is lame by now..as it has been already million times..now its high time for asad to witness tannu's real face...i understand cv has to bring twist and turn in story but now its getting very repetitive as evil is winning every time..they should show as phases..like happy time then sad times then again happy times..but its always billi time goes on in QH...its hight time they end this tannu-jammy friendship twist...its high time to reveal her real intentions and deeds...then they shouldsow some good moments after that they can introfuce some other logical twists...but gul is soo keen to depend on tNNu..i dont understand why...its getting lamer...i am not hoping anything from ajmer now...
but offscreen todays segment was good..kabhi masti was there..
and both were ill..surbhi was having severe cold yet she was smiling and enjoying...i love this girl
Is Gul blind and dumb or what, her obsession with Tanveer will be understandable if they write a single track of her has some authenticity and fewer loopholes, and cant she see Amrapali's horrible acting. I swear I would watch disgusting Tanveer as she is antagonist, but her horrible acting is just getting too much..

Same smirks and same lame sorry face..

I am on verge of opening a petition on How much I hate Amrapali's acting not just Tanveer character, as they are reading it all wrong since they are thinking we hating Tanveer so much means she is doing with perfectionAngry. Did you read that Mishti's spoiler, she wrote a whole last spoiler on how good job she is doingAngry and overusing herOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingfreeGoodyTwoShoes

Go to top