Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SBS/SBB-AJMER TRACK*updated (Page 6)

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 2529

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by Npdeepa

TWISTS - 
positive asya marriage in ajmer Smile
negative zoyaan marriage in ajmerLOL
zoyaan marriage agar las vegas me bhi ho toh I am not interestedLOL
 
asya live in bhi rahe to chalegaLOL

Big smile
i really can't figure out where are heading to?Confused

ZoYaan marriage Ajmer mein to nahi hogi but Bhopal mein ho sakti hai
 And Ajmer mein JaaNu marriage hone ke chances hai LOL
LOL yes shreya in this zoyaan chaos i forgot about JaaNUWink

Kya Deepa how can you forget! JaaNu forever LOL

What d hell??? was out for a wedding n aake yahi dekna tha??

Sujata- vthanks for d updt. itna din gharv pe thi tho kuch segment nahi tha, aaj bahut kuch ho gaya!! u made my day

Deepu- ye kya news hein zoyaan ajmer shaadi n jaanu shaadi?? cvs ko kya ho gaya??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingfreeGoodyTwoShoes

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Joined: 22 January 2013
Posts: 11806

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by Npdeepa

TWISTS - 
positive asya marriage in ajmer Smile
negative zoyaan marriage in ajmerLOL
zoyaan marriage agar las vegas me bhi ho toh I am not interestedLOL
 
asya live in bhi rahe to chalegaLOL

Big smile
i really can't figure out where are heading to?Confused

ZoYaan marriage Ajmer mein to nahi hogi but Bhopal mein ho sakti hai
 And Ajmer mein JaaNu marriage hone ke chances hai LOL
LOL yes shreya in this zoyaan chaos i forgot about JaaNUWink

Kya Deepa how can you forget! JaaNu forever LOL

What d hell??? was out for a wedding n aake yahi dekna tha??

Sujata- vthanks for d updt. itna din gharv pe thi tho kuch segment nahi tha, aaj bahut kuch ho gaya!! u made my day

Deepu- ye kya news hein zoyaan ajmer shaadi n jaanu shaadi?? cvs ko kya ho gaya??

No dear! Don't worry, we were just speculating LOL Oishi said there is a big twist coming up so Sujata, Deepa and I were just thinking what can be the negative and positive twists. LOL 
shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 63728

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Big smile


e24
http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=243773&Itemid=156

sbs
http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=243770&Itemid=156

sbs again
http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=243767&Itemid=156

sbb

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=243764&Itemid=156

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viya.mallik4evaGoodyTwoShoes

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Joined: 11 February 2013
Posts: 12884

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Hi Sujata di, thanks a lot for the updates.
Looks like there is a lot of crying coming up Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoes

Arohi97 Senior Member
Arohi97
Arohi97

Joined: 11 June 2013
Posts: 238

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
thanks u for the updates..Big smile
aww both of them were ill..hope they'll get well soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoes

Noe123 IF-Dazzler
Noe123
Noe123

Joined: 01 October 2006
Posts: 3757

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Zoya comes to know about Bill's plan, but Asad lives in darkness?

Zoya yet another time gives empty challenges Sleepy.

In dino ne itna aansoon bahaye hain, lagta hain desert main baadh aa jayegi. Now, that will be something worth watching.

Thanks for update.


Edited by Noe123 - 26 June 2013 at 4:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoes

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 12416

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

Big smile


e24
http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=243773&Itemid=156

sbs
http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=243770&Itemid=156

sbs again
http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=243767&Itemid=156

sbb

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=243764&Itemid=156

]
thanks meri jaanHug
GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 12416

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Hi Sujata di, thanks a lot for the updates.
Looks like there is a lot of crying coming up Unhappy
hey viyaHug
yes it will be a intense and painful segment with lots of cryingCry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Dil-e-Muztar~ AsYa FF Part 7 updtd Pg. 74

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82

Author: _Annie_   Replies: 651   Views: 57542

_Annie_ 651 57542 17 April 2016 at 1:24pm by jayasree.rao
DARK PASSION-Asya FF updated chap 15 pg 140

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158

Author: Kaya13   Replies: 1262   Views: 245534

Kaya13 1262 245534 02 October 2014 at 11:42pm by marcoe
AsYa FF Something Changed Thread#1 (Updated Chp 23 Pg 107)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115

Author: vaishnavi31   Replies: 919   Views: 251327

vaishnavi31 919 251327 17 April 2014 at 11:04am by -Mrinalini-
Qubool Hai Tunes Chk pg10 Epi2 tunes *updated*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Jyo_Ksg   Replies: 141   Views: 18774

Jyo_Ksg 141 18774 29 September 2013 at 2:49pm by AngelOfDarkness
Tanu Track - AsYa FF First Touch Track

Author: Joavssk9   Replies: 0   Views: 2705

Joavssk9 0 2705 22 March 2013 at 3:50am by Joavssk9

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index