Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

For an Actress like Drashti ?? Dissapointing CVs!! (Page 8)

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Nice post!

Madhu's character was great last year ... she never wavered while fighting against RK. Would love to see a strong Madhu fighting against the Bhai and not working with him. Can CV's give us that? I have no hopes as the new entry in the show is eating up time and boring the viewers ... so until that character is around, no hope of anything good happening.

Yes i loved the strong Madhu...Not this emmotional Madhu who flows down in emmotions ekdum , and dil ki kamzor Madhu. I want Madhu to  BBB let it be on Bhai so that he gets some common sense or on RK during Romantic scenes or in light-scenes...!!!

But yes as u said until this boring character keeps hovering around our show, nothing can be expected from any characters!!!!

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Narnia-

agree

Smile
-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I agree.
DD has a lots of potential bt CV's r not utilizing it properly...Ouch
As a DD fan i feel vry sad that she isn't getting what she deserves.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_cool

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Originally posted by Rihan05

Originally posted by Niki_cool

Originally posted by Rihan05

Control, Control too many expectations if not full-filled will lead to disappointment,Ouch and you too knw we are expecting too much that too frm CVAngry                                                                                                                       Btw excellent post Nikki, all points you mention even i wld love to see, we have had enough of Crying Madhu, for nw i want it to end and hv a strong Madhu, am really waiting for CV to explore Madhu"s character, the amount of hard-work they put in to develop Rk"s character, till nw they have not even put 1 % effort in developing Madhu"s character,  wld love seeing RishBala doing BBB togetherCool its my dream to see Madhu doing BBB specially of BhaiWink                                                                               Btw Loved ur PS, so true,ROFL enough of Madhu n Drashti bashing be this forum or Circus forum!!Sleepy

Thnx Rihan Smile
At least Madhu is the female lead and name of the show is MADHUBALA, is naate hi sahi CVs can show some shades in Madhu character Ermm
@RED - totally agree yaar, the way RK's character got explored is soo nice & entertaining but CVs never even tried a bit to develop Madhu's character and specially with DD as Madhu, she can do justice to all the shades of Madhu bt CVs not trying Ouch

I would love to see Madhu BBBing BhaiROFL Seriously yaar DD bashing toh crossed all limits Sleepy
CIRCUS FORUM LOLROFL

Agree Nikki, show name MadhuBala and she is the lead, but i think only the viewers remember it, CV hv forgottten itAngry CV wasted Drashti talent, she is a flawless actress, she carries out any scene flawlessly, but only if CV gvs her a chance to portray such scenes, mostly they show her naive or cryingSleepy bas itna tak she is explored!!                                                                                                          You understood which forum i termed "Circus Forum"Wink Height Of ObsessionROFL

Haan CVs just make her cry or do samaj seva uff...m fed up !!!! Firstly seeing Bhai's face and sometimes i get pissed at Madhu's bechari image. DD is such brilliant actress yaar, CVs don't knw what they r losing !!!!! its almost 1 year & still Madhu's character remains same all through !!!!! Wohi rona dhona continues...Poor DD she could have contributed so much to the show...!!!

Haan I understand very well re WinkROFLROFL
Agree, Bhai Mr Bechara and Madhu Mrs BechariROFL kya jodi JetBala kiROFLROFL yup a year passed CV didnt use DD"s potential, and this year mite even pass without exploring Madhu"s characterAngry btw you dnt visit Circus Forum anymore??ConfusedLOL

Niki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

I totally agree.. It woud have been amazing discovering her layers but that would have been possible only if there had been a heroine track.. we have alreadybeen ditched.. there's gonna be no heroine track so i doubt whetr CVs are interested in showing Madhu's shades.. I to want her to bajao.. Especially the so called BHAI !!

We still can see her layers w/o her heroine track re:) Can't CVs show Madhu with Attitude, Funny Madhu, Ego wali Madhu, Blabbering Madhu and many moreWink
Madhu BAJAOING bhai would be so EPIC scene Day Dreaming

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

nice post & so true !! i loved the alcohol trashing scene, but they havent had one like that since. and i wish Rishbala turns into a bbb couple Day Dreaming ore milke bhai ko bajayein. would love to see her playing more shades and not just the typical naive sanskari girl. to me i think DD is the best actress in Tellywood. no one comes even close to what she's capable of. far more talented then what Bollywood dishes out...

Yes, that alcohol wala scene was a MADHU BBB in Real sense...Cool But that was an exceptional epi I guess LOL RishBala sabki dhulai kardenge thenEmbarrassedBig smile

Yes DD is the bestest re...She has immense talent which MB CVs haven't discovered yet...Hands down she can beat Bolly actresses too Wink Love DDHeart

DushtDanaf.

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ady148

Hmm she is an ok actress. Just my pov. But i want heroine track

I respect ur POV...If i hadn't watched her earlier shows then i would also think that:)
me too friend:)

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

The character has been highly disappointing for me and certain times the acting as well. This character is just ordinary and I really, really love dhasti i dnt lik saying anything negative ab her bt she hasnt brought understanding or depth to this character for me and so I dnt connect with her character. Her portrayal has been over the top, she looks crazy in a few scenes where it wasnt supposd to be ott. My hindi is bad bt when i watched geet i dnt even need to read the written updates coz just watching her expressions and eyes i knew what was happening. Bt here watching her as madhu dnt ask me what all the eye locks with her and rk are about coz i simply dnt knw what she is trying to say(especially when she separatd from him). When it comes to romantic or emotional scenes dhasti is excellent she has done so much of these sort of scenes that she should be able to do it in her sleep. Bt there was something more needed for this character madhubala to make her(dhasti) irreplaceable to it and for me she hasnt brought it to the character. Dhasti is beautiful, she an excellent actress bt for me any good actress could do this role. If this was the 1st time i watched her i wouldnt think much of her and my focus would be totally on rk and sultan. This show is quiet pathetic none of the characters are spared from the stupidity and craze of the ct. Bt the male stars have somehow manage to get their fans to understand their character. The ct really need to work on her character and dhasti also needs to reconnect with the character and actually understand it as a whole and maybe not from scene to scene.

Somehow i agree with you, But I think its more of the character's fault rather than Drashti's. Bcoz the way Madhubala character is written is highly dissapointing. Its never a stable firm character but keeps on oscillating. I think CVss gave all their attention & hardowrk in RK's character developement so his character is so well potrayed but unfortunately same couldn't happen with Madhu. I jus wish CVs work on her and I am sure DD can also improve bcoz as u said many of us have seen her fabulous acting skills in her previous show so we know what kind of actress she is.
The show has gone down the drains these days...no doubt in that!!!!

Go to top