Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

For an Actress like Drashti ?? Dissapointing CVs!! (Page 7)

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by titli4love

Nice post Nikku. Yes cvs could hv created madhu's character differently but they made her typical samajsevi jagatmata like heroines in daily soaps usually does.

@Red - Exactly butterfly, Madhu who was supposed to be unique which i felt at the starting of the show, also turned to be same samajseva, sanskari Dukhiari bechari NariSleepy

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

Originally posted by Niki_cool

Originally posted by Rihan05

Control, Control too many expectations if not full-filled will lead to disappointment,Ouch and you too knw we are expecting too much that too frm CVAngry                                                                                                                       Btw excellent post Nikki, all points you mention even i wld love to see, we have had enough of Crying Madhu, for nw i want it to end and hv a strong Madhu, am really waiting for CV to explore Madhu"s character, the amount of hard-work they put in to develop Rk"s character, till nw they have not even put 1 % effort in developing Madhu"s character,  wld love seeing RishBala doing BBB togetherCool its my dream to see Madhu doing BBB specially of BhaiWink                                                                               Btw Loved ur PS, so true,ROFL enough of Madhu n Drashti bashing be this forum or Circus forum!!Sleepy

Thnx Rihan Smile
At least Madhu is the female lead and name of the show is MADHUBALA, is naate hi sahi CVs can show some shades in Madhu character Ermm
@RED - totally agree yaar, the way RK's character got explored is soo nice & entertaining but CVs never even tried a bit to develop Madhu's character and specially with DD as Madhu, she can do justice to all the shades of Madhu bt CVs not trying Ouch

I would love to see Madhu BBBing BhaiROFL Seriously yaar DD bashing toh crossed all limits Sleepy
CIRCUS FORUM LOLROFL

Agree Nikki, show name MadhuBala and she is the lead, but i think only the viewers remember it, CV hv forgottten itAngry CV wasted Drashti talent, she is a flawless actress, she carries out any scene flawlessly, but only if CV gvs her a chance to portray such scenes, mostly they show her naive or cryingSleepy bas itna tak she is explored!!                                                                                                          You understood which forum i termed "Circus Forum"Wink Height Of ObsessionROFL

Haan CVs just make her cry or do samaj seva uff...m fed up !!!! Firstly seeing Bhai's face and sometimes i get pissed at Madhu's bechari image. DD is such brilliant actress yaar, CVs don't knw what they r losing !!!!! its almost 1 year & still Madhu's character remains same all through !!!!! Wohi rona dhona continues...Poor DD she could have contributed so much to the show...!!!

Haan I understand very well re WinkROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihan05

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevilClan

Hope CV's fullfil our this demand atleast.

So do I...DD deserves some good roleEmbarrassed
Shru77 IF-Sizzlerz
Shru77
Shru77

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
agreed

Niki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mikolingam

Madhu should use the strong character has to be really tough on Sultan and help RK get the man out of the mansion and their life's . Pls Madhu help RK and don't support the enemy.

I just want Madhu character to have some BBB shades. Yeah I would love seeing Madhu BBB BhaiEmbarrassedLOL But even with RK also I want her to jhadofy some good dialouges..Cool
BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
now that the couple had got married i'd love too see RK n DD getting perfect dialogues ..

i don wanna see DD always saying "shut up RK" when he s romancing ... 

the SR night was perfect where she was portraying" to be RK "LOL ... that was super cute n sexy !!! ... 

i wud love to see such romance n not the shying ones ... of course its needed n not repetitive like the other daily soap lead !!! 

Jungli Billi wali Madhu in Romance tooo wud be a treat to watch !!! Embarrassed

Niki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishbalalover

DD is doing jhalak as of now so it'll be difficult for her

But DD is doing Jhalak now naSmile Madhu's character has been like this from last yearOuch
faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Well said ClapClap
totally agree with you Thumbs Up

Niki_cool

Go to top