Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

For an Actress like Drashti ?? Dissapointing CVs!! (Page 6)

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taraka2005

agree with u Nikki..me too hoping for sherni Madhu, pls CVs dont show her on mission samaj sudharo...want to c Rishbala BBBing der enemy together 

True tara & I really want Madhu to not interfee in this Bhai-Bhai nataunkiSleepy Madhu go to ur honeymoon with RK, let Bhai enjoy in mansion with kakaROFL
I want some attitude in Madhu's character taraCool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hi2life

Absolutely DD is beyond amazing, madhu is either crying or lecturing always
Rk madhu as strong characters have so much potential for different tracks
Instead cvs are wasting all their efforts in glorifying an unnecessary Charecter who is a total crap

Feels like CVs totally wasted a talented actor like Drashti. Instead of working on her character they are hell bent on showing unecessary crap in the showSleepy

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_rk

Now cvs only promoting the channel boy!!

Yes reUnhappy
Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

Don't expect much from CVs...all they know is copy paste of all the Indian shows... so as per other shows they follow to copy they had grey hero, crying heroine, mindless tracks, sautela drama, multiple marriages, romance,revenge, humiliation..n many more,... so only if someone comes with strong heroine or film faternity concept then they will copy paste it...

No offence...but I felt the same when got to c nothing but family drama in the show which actually promised the tribute to 100 yrs of Indian cinema n heroine track..when ST can't stick to his original concept n gave contradicting statements about the show in his last IV I am convinced that CVs n show r anything but unique...

Though I like the grey hero concept, bcoz I have never seen a hero like RK before in any show. He's a grey character with spiceBig smile

But rest  i agree...too much of faltu drama...and now the current Sautela crap is just too muchSleepy
CVs have forgotten heroine track totally...its just a mere dream to see bolly track in the show. DD could have so well done the heroine track but grrr CVs AngryAt least we had a love story to keep us entertained, but now we have to bear this kitchen politics stuff, kumbh ke mele ke beechde hue bhai , insane gangster tactics & god knows what more crapSleepy

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman

Agre bt dnt wnt another chrctr lik rk in one show

Even i don't want another RK, but I also don't want this naive crying saas bahu wali heroine alsoOuch

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sp110

the main lead on whose name the show is ...has no such opportunity to show her potential...this is the irony we people are facing in this show and with every borring crap story we wish CVs could understand...of no use 

Yes Madhu has no main role in the story !!!! The story was about Madhubala only till half of the revenge marriage time, since then its only about RK & his love life...it feels that way Ermm CVs thats ur FEMALE LEAD...give her some much required importance!!!!!
Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJALI_SAMARIYA

yes agree...pata nhi wo madhu hamme kab dekhne ko milegi

Jab Channel ka man bhai se bhar jaayeSleepy

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Sanjana_

Frankly speaking Niki, I have LOST all my interest from this crap show already... M 100% sure Madhu will never have a character growth in this show Sleepy
I watch this serial ONLY for Drashti n still continuing to watch it even after such crap tracks... Forget getting the different shades you mentioned in your post, if they give her SOME dialogues in this show i will be happy with it LOL in every scenes she just stand stills giving expressions n reaction to other person's dialogues..
At last i can only say MB CVs FAILED in utilizing such a Talented n Versatile actress like Drashti Dhami.. Ouch

@RED - Agree soo much...I sometimes feel like what does Madhu has to do??? Only react ?? Isn't she a lead of the show?? Couldn't she also get some proper dialouges???

@Purple - So true, MEIEJ team r  soo damn lucky to have DD but they failed big time to utilise immense talent.

The show has became total C R A P now!!!! I just watch for RishBala and DVD...even with these bakwas track continuing!!!

Go to top