Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

For an Actress like Drashti ?? Dissapointing CVs!! (Page 5)

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Nice post!

Madhu's character was great last year ... she never wavered while fighting against RK. Would love to see a strong Madhu fighting against the Bhai and not working with him. Can CV's give us that? I have no hopes as the new entry in the show is eating up time and boring the viewers ... so until that character is around, no hope of anything good happening.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_cool

-Narnia- IF-Rockerz
-Narnia-
-Narnia-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
agree

Niki_cool

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I totally agree.. It woud have been amazing discovering her layers but that would have been possible only if there had been a heroine track.. we have alreadybeen ditched.. there's gonna be no heroine track so i doubt whetr CVs are interested in showing Madhu's shades.. I to want her to bajao.. Especially the so called BHAI !!

Niki_cool

adyluvskat IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Niki_cool

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
nice post & so true !! i loved the alcohol trashing scene, but they havent had one like that since. and i wish Rishbala turns into a bbb couple Day Dreaming ore milke bhai ko bajayein. would love to see her playing more shades and not just the typical naive sanskari girl. to me i think DD is the best actress in Tellywood. no one comes even close to what she's capable of. far more talented then what Bollywood dishes out...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sush12_RMNiki_cool

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
The character has been highly disappointing for me and certain times the acting as well. This character is just ordinary and I really, really love dhasti i dnt lik saying anything negative ab her bt she hasnt brought understanding or depth to this character for me and so I dnt connect with her character. Her portrayal has been over the top, she looks crazy in a few scenes where it wasnt supposd to be ott. My hindi is bad bt when i watched geet i dnt even need to read the written updates coz just watching her expressions and eyes i knew what was happening. Bt here watching her as madhu dnt ask me what all the eye locks with her and rk are about coz i simply dnt knw what she is trying to say(especially when she separatd from him). When it comes to romantic or emotional scenes dhasti is excellent she has done so much of these sort of scenes that she should be able to do it in her sleep. Bt there was something more needed for this character madhubala to make her(dhasti) irreplaceable to it and for me she hasnt brought it to the character. Dhasti is beautiful, she an excellent actress bt for me any good actress could do this role. If this was the 1st time i watched her i wouldnt think much of her and my focus would be totally on rk and sultan. This show is quiet pathetic none of the characters are spared from the stupidity and craze of the ct. Bt the male stars have somehow manage to get their fans to understand their character. The ct really need to work on her character and dhasti also needs to reconnect with the character and actually understand it as a whole and maybe not from scene to scene.

Edited by sandiab - 26 June 2013 at 2:13pm

Niki_cool

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
i also want to see other shades and some growth in Madhu's character

Niki_cool

MFarah13 IF-Dazzler
MFarah13
MFarah13

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
awesome post..agree with you..loved to see dd  in different shades in her characterHeart..she is simply fab in whatever she does..Thumbs Updrashti rocks as madhubala.Day Dreaming

Niki_cool

Go to top