Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

For an Actress like Drashti ?? Dissapointing CVs!! (Page 4)

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Nice post Nikku. Yes cvs could hv created madhu's character differently but they made her typical samajsevi jagatmata like heroines in daily soaps usually does.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_cool

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Originally posted by Rihan05

Control, Control too many expectations if not full-filled will lead to disappointment,Ouch and you too knw we are expecting too much that too frm CVAngry                                                                                                                       Btw excellent post Nikki, all points you mention even i wld love to see, we have had enough of Crying Madhu, for nw i want it to end and hv a strong Madhu, am really waiting for CV to explore Madhu"s character, the amount of hard-work they put in to develop Rk"s character, till nw they have not even put 1 % effort in developing Madhu"s character,  wld love seeing RishBala doing BBB togetherCool its my dream to see Madhu doing BBB specially of BhaiWink                                                                               Btw Loved ur PS, so true,ROFL enough of Madhu n Drashti bashing be this forum or Circus forum!!Sleepy

Thnx Rihan Smile
At least Madhu is the female lead and name of the show is MADHUBALA, is naate hi sahi CVs can show some shades in Madhu character Ermm
@RED - totally agree yaar, the way RK's character got explored is soo nice & entertaining but CVs never even tried a bit to develop Madhu's character and specially with DD as Madhu, she can do justice to all the shades of Madhu bt CVs not trying Ouch

I would love to see Madhu BBBing BhaiROFL Seriously yaar DD bashing toh crossed all limits Sleepy
CIRCUS FORUM LOLROFL

Agree Nikki, show name MadhuBala and she is the lead, but i think only the viewers remember it, CV hv forgottten itAngry CV wasted Drashti talent, she is a flawless actress, she carries out any scene flawlessly, but only if CV gvs her a chance to portray such scenes, mostly they show her naive or cryingSleepy bas itna tak she is explored!!                                                                                                          You understood which forum i termed "Circus Forum"Wink Height Of ObsessionROFL

Niki_cool

DevilClan IF-Rockerz
DevilClan
DevilClan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Hope CV's fullfil our this demand atleast.

Niki_cool

Mikolingam Goldie
Mikolingam
Mikolingam

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Madhu should use the strong character has to be really tough on Sultan and help RK get the man out of the mansion and their life's . Pls Madhu help RK and don't support the enemy.

Niki_cool

..Tangled.. IF-Rockerz
..Tangled..
..Tangled..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
DD is doing jhalak as of now so it'll be difficult for her

Niki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Awesome post, Niki. But not hoping for anything good until this track is wrapped up. Hopefully DD will win JDJ (she definitely deserves it, and I'm not going into other-show-discussion beyond that), and by then we should be done with the other character's tracks and hope to get uncluttered Rishbala and feisty sparkling Madhu.Smile

Thnx LeeluSmile I soo soo much want this Faltu track to be wrapped up soon but again I want DD to win also. So i guess we need to wait till JDJ ends, Yes DD deserves it reEmbarrassed
Btw even after the track ends, I want CVs to explore Madhu's character. No character growth of Madhu has been recorded from past year. Thats why I am dissapointed!!

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RohiDDan4ever

Agree..me too want strong madhu's characrerTongue..i always loved to watch sherni madhuEmbarrassed..sometime i missed old madhu jo rk ki bhi bbb karti thi..LOLi m dissapointd with cv's ...Ouch awosum postNiki..loved it

Thnx dear...Yes even I want to see strong Madhu who BBBd RK...LOL I don't want RishBala MUs now but AT LEAST CVs can give Madhu some pretty strong dialouges to deliver na instead of shying away everytime when RK romances Ermm or crying in every sceneOuch I want RK & Madhu to be equals:)
Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvs_smiRK

Great post and totally agree with you. I wanna see Madhu in BBB mode too, but I also want to see her actress track and the shades that brings to her character and how Rishbala is affected. It would be awesome because DD is so very talented. I know they've probably scrapped that track. I still live in hope though Tongue

Thnx dear, & I also still have hope on the heroine trackLOL DD can do this track wonderfully but if also not heroine track still they can Improve on Madhu's characterisation & develop her character. At least few times they should show Madhu in BBBing mode na, Its RK who always dominatesEmbarrassed AT least kabhi kabar shouldn't Biwi dominate?Ermm

Go to top