Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

For an Actress like Drashti ?? Dissapointing CVs!! (Page 12)

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Originally posted by mm990

I actually admire DD's perseverance. She is portraying a character who is the titular character, yet it is the most butchered and one of the most underdeveloped characters in the show. I mean we are annoyed with Madhu so much, imagine how must DD be feeling to play such a character? Shocked 

Madhu's character has shown little to no growth since past year. I mean she has been through the most among all the characters. Be it her past with her father, all that happened during 4 phere wedding, her standing against her family time and again, the face-off with her father, the unwedding drama, the revenge drama or the final wedding, this girl has gone through so much, yet her character showed little growth. I mean seriously, CVs need to pay attention to her character development. Angry They should show more shades in her character to keep the dynamics between her and RK's character interesting. 

I am actually tired of typing the same thing again and again, in every other post and comment, but this is how much it bugs me. I just can't take it anymore. She is painfully stupid now. Angry

CVs, stop this massacre, just stop butchering Madhu and killing the charm of the show in the process. Enough is Enough. Angry

Man, I feel bad for DD. 

P.S. I just realized I have actually commented on this post before. Shocked Got carried away. LOL Oh well. This shows how much frustrated I am. Ouch

Welcome back again re ROFL
Yes I am really really feeling sorry for DD Cry And I appreciate her patience to play such a character !!!! Ouch
Madhu's character is as u said Under-developed, CVs NEVER tried character growth for Madhu. It was always RK & Now this Bhai !!! Madhu's character has totally been IGNORED to work upon. I mean she's LEAD CHARACTER of the show. Show name is on her. She stands in the middle of montage, but see her character???
Turning Dumb & Irritating Day by day ufff...and her wadrobe also..Oh god I really feel sad for my DD. She deserves so much better than being this !!!

Thank you. Embarrassed

Lol! Bhai, in my opinion, is the most absurd character of the entire fictional world.Shocked His character was actually butchered since it's inception, now it's just a dead body of a character that is being forced to show growth. Such senseless characterization and character development. Never read or seen anything like that in my life. And such tremendous growth over such a short time and so many story lines. Like, seriously? It's like they gave his character steroids for development. Such abnormal character development. LOL  

I am happy for VD that he got to play such a character and thankful to him that he did full justice to it. For me, RK and yes BSC are the only two characters that should be applauded for characterization and character development.Clap Hope CVs pay some attention Madhu too. Ouch

Edited by mm990 - 05 July 2013 at 10:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_cool

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rihan05

I knw you dnt like Bhai"s name kissi k aas paas, so Sorry no more Jet-------Bala, hw abt {NiSu}HeartROFL

What the Shocked ROFL Wait lemme report ur post ROFLROFL
Yuck yuckkk Eeewww ye naam sunne se pehle bhaguu meri jaan le le ROFLROFL

Btw RiSu soun ds way more cuter ROFL & u love dips na , what abt RiPali ErmmROFL

Hw can RiSu happen?? Confused btw yes i like Dips, but i like Madhu mre, so i dnt mind RiMaROFL But you only said you like Bhai, so i made NiSuHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_coolCroppedHorizon.

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Nikku teri aur bhai ki jodi salamat rahe bhagwan tujhe bhindipie ko samalne ki takhat de..

Edited by titli4love - 05 July 2013 at 12:31pm

Rihan05

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

<font size="2">I knw you dnt like Bhai"s name kissi k aas paas, so Sorry no more Jet-------Bala, hw abt {NiSu}HeartROFL</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">What the Shocked ROFL Wait lemme report ur post ROFLROFL

Btw RiSu soun ds way more cuter ROFL & u love dips na , what abt RiPali ErmmROFL</font>

Hw can RiSu happen??Confusedbtw yes i like Dips, but i like Madhu mre, so i dnt mind RiMaROFLBut you only said you like Bhai, so i made NiSuHeart
what abt RiRa dear??RIHAN+MEERA?

Niki_cool

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by titli4love

<font size="2">I knw you dnt like Bhai"s name kissi k aas paas, so Sorry no more Jet-------Bala, hw abt {NiSu}HeartROFL</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">What the Shocked ROFL Wait lemme report ur post ROFLROFL

Btw RiSu soun ds way more cuter ROFL & u love dips na , what abt RiPali ErmmROFL</font>

Hw can RiSu happen??Confusedbtw yes i like Dips, but i like Madhu mre, so i dnt mind RiMaROFLBut you only said you like Bhai, so i made NiSuHeart
what abt RiRa dear??RIHAN+MEERA?
Butterfly, you are my Sweet frnd, dnt say like this!Smile

Edited by Rihan05 - 05 July 2013 at 12:33pm

Niki_coolCroppedHorizon.

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by titli4love

Nikku teri aur bhai ki jodi salamat rahe bhagwan tujhe bhindipie ko samalne ki takhat de..
Hw abt 5 BhindipieROFL

Niki_coolCroppedHorizon.

-Narnia- IF-Rockerz
-Narnia-
-Narnia-

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
agree

Niki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Thank you. Embarrassed

Lol! Bhai, in my opinion, is the most absurd character of the entire fictional world.Shocked His character was actually butchered since it's inception, now it's just a dead body of a character that is being forced to show growth. Such senseless characterization and character development. Never read or seen anything like that in my life. And such tremendous growth over such a short time and so many story lines. Like, seriously? It's like they gave his character steroids for development. Such abnormal character development. LOL  

I am happy for VD that he got to play such a character and thankful to him that he did full justice to it. For me, RK and yes BSC are the only two characters that should be applauded for characterization and character development.Clap Hope CVs pay some attention Madhu too. Ouch

ROFLROFL Bhai loves to mutate reROFL RNA ko bhi peeche chod diya ROFL He's a total absurd character re , one day he loves his wife, other day pulls dupatta, next day wants revenge uff WackoROFL

Who is BSC?LOL VD has done an awesome job as RK, thnk god he's RK...he makes the character so much convincing & entertaining Clap
No hopes from CVsOuch

Valar.Morghulis

Go to top