Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

For an Actress like Drashti ?? Dissapointing CVs!! (Page 11)

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Richa04

@Rihu-Yeah I m stalking u!ROFLROFLROFL
I kwn that Kismis, you stalker, stalking me everywhereEvil Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarcastic_teen

sarcastic_teen IF-Sizzlerz
sarcastic_teen
sarcastic_teen

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

Originally posted by Niki_cool

[QUOTE=Rihan05]
Agree, Bhai Mr Bechara and Madhu Mrs BechariROFLkya jodi JetBala kiROFLROFLyup a year passed CV didnt use DD"s potential, and this year mite even pass without exploring Madhu"s characterAngrybtw you dnt visit Circus Forum anymore??ConfusedLOL

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
Eeewww tu Bhai aur Madhu ko jodi mat bana Dead Madhu is 10000000000000000x times sensible than that bhai ROFL sachi yaar, 1 year over and Madhu is still the same crybaby...no development in character uffAngry Nah i don't wanna badhao my BP going there ROFL </font>

Arey i didnt mk them a couple, i said, "JetBala" Bhai is Madhu's Jet na   LOL

Jeth---------------------Bala ROFL Mujhe woh do naam aaspaas bhi nahi chahiye ROFL YuckkLOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE} I knw you dnt like Bhai"s name kissi k aas paas, so Sorry no more Jet-------Bala, hw abt {NiSu}HeartROFL
NiSuROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Excellent Rihan!

Rihan05

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Rihan05]
Agree, Bhai Mr Bechara and Madhu Mrs BechariROFLkya jodi JetBala kiROFLROFLyup a year passed CV didnt use DD"s potential, and this year mite even pass without exploring Madhu"s characterAngrybtw you dnt visit Circus Forum anymore??ConfusedLOL

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
Eeewww tu Bhai aur Madhu ko jodi mat bana Dead Madhu is 10000000000000000x times sensible than that bhai ROFL sachi yaar, 1 year over and Madhu is still the same crybaby...no development in character uffAngry Nah i don't wanna badhao my BP going there ROFL </font>

Arey i didnt mk them a couple, i said, "JetBala" Bhai is Madhu's Jet na   LOL

Jeth---------------------Bala ROFL Mujhe woh do naam aaspaas bhi nahi chahiye ROFL YuckkLOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE} I knw you dnt like Bhai"s name kissi k aas paas, so Sorry no more Jet-------Bala, hw abt {NiSu}HeartROFL
NiSuROFL
Excellent Rihan!
Thankz, new coupleROFL

sarcastic_teen

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Nikki!! Very nice post,.
 I fully agree with n ur post... An actres like DD and her character being butchered like anything.. If only channel would open its eyes, I m highly disappointed.. The kind of things Madhu's character is made to do is unbelievable.

First that mein Paagal hoon track
Then complicated heart se ladai.. Thank God they changed it for good..
And now this crap..

I can't stand it anymore,, 

Yes yaar, such a talent is totally being wasted by CVs stupid absurd characterisation Angry  Madhu has shown to been a crybaby and one of the biggest diplomat. I don't believe CVs are butchering a lead character like this Shocked Glorifying Gangu Bhai beyond limits but not even taking a fraction of seconds to give stupid tracks to Lead pair.

"Mai Pagal hoon"ShockedROFL God don't remind me those days ROFL

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

I actually admire DD's perseverance. She is portraying a character who is the titular character, yet it is the most butchered and one of the most underdeveloped characters in the show. I mean we are annoyed with Madhu so much, imagine how must DD be feeling to play such a character? Shocked 

Madhu's character has shown little to no growth since past year. I mean she has been through the most among all the characters. Be it her past with her father, all that happened during 4 phere wedding, her standing against her family time and again, the face-off with her father, the unwedding drama, the revenge drama or the final wedding, this girl has gone through so much, yet her character showed little growth. I mean seriously, CVs need to pay attention to her character development. Angry They should show more shades in her character to keep the dynamics between her and RK's character interesting. 

I am actually tired of typing the same thing again and again, in every other post and comment, but this is how much it bugs me. I just can't take it anymore. She is painfully stupid now. Angry

CVs, stop this massacre, just stop butchering Madhu and killing the charm of the show in the process. Enough is Enough. Angry

Man, I feel bad for DD. 

P.S. I just realized I have actually commented on this post before. Shocked Got carried away. LOL Oh well. This shows how much frustrated I am. Ouch

Welcome back again re ROFL
Yes I am really really feeling sorry for DD Cry And I appreciate her patience to play such a character !!!! Ouch
Madhu's character is as u said Under-developed, CVs NEVER tried character growth for Madhu. It was always RK & Now this Bhai !!! Madhu's character has totally been IGNORED to work upon. I mean she's LEAD CHARACTER of the show. Show name is on her. She stands in the middle of montage, but see her character???
Turning Dumb & Irritating Day by day ufff...and her wadrobe also..Oh god I really feel sad for my DD. She deserves so much better than being this !!!

Valar.Morghulis

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged

I knw you dnt like Bhai"s name kissi k aas paas, so Sorry no more Jet-------Bala, hw abt {NiSu}HeartROFL

What the Shocked ROFL Wait lemme report ur post ROFLROFL
Yuck yuckkk Eeewww ye naam sunne se pehle bhaguu meri jaan le le ROFLROFL

Btw RiSu soun ds way more cuter ROFL & u love dips na , what abt RiPali ErmmROFL

Rihan05

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Awesome post again Nikki! Agree n u know wht I really will love to see RK n Madhu as BBB couple!ROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL

Thnx Richu puchu ROFL CVs ko bhai glorification se fursat mile then u'll see reROFLROFL
Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged

NiSuROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL
Excellent Rihan!

Shut up tu ufff ROFL RiSu is excellent and its for both u & Rihan , its like "Ek teer se do Nishaane" ThingROFL

Go to top