Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Rihan05

Control, Control too many expectations if not full-filled will lead to disappointment, and you too knw we are expecting too much that too frm CV😡                                                                                                                       Btw excellent post Nikki, all points you mention even i wld love to see, we have had enough of Crying Madhu, for nw i want it to end and hv a strong Madhu, am really waiting for CV to explore Madhu"s character, the amount of hard-work they put in to develop Rk"s character, till nw they have not even put 1 % effort in developing Madhu"s character,  wld love seeing RishBala doing BBB together😎 its my dream to see Madhu doing BBB specially of Bhai😉                                                                               Btw Loved ur PS, so true,🤣 enough of Madhu n Drashti bashing be this forum or Circus forum!!🥱

Thnx Rihan 😊
At least Madhu is the female lead and name of the show is MADHUBALA, is naate hi sahi CVs can show some shades in Madhu character 🤔
@RED - totally agree yaar, the way RK's character got explored is soo nice & entertaining but CVs never even tried a bit to develop Madhu's character and specially with DD as Madhu, she can do justice to all the shades of Madhu bt CVs not trying

I would love to see Madhu BBBing Bhai🤣 Seriously yaar DD bashing toh crossed all limits 🥱
CIRCUS FORUM LOL🤣

taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree with u Nikki..me too hoping for sherni Madhu, pls CVs dont show her on mission samaj sudharo...want to c Rishbala BBBing der enemy together  Edited by taraka2005 - 10 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm990

Hi there.. I don't really comment on posts.. but I just had to comment here because you said exactly what I had in my mind. I started watching Madhubala for DD ( though I stayed for DVD/Rishbala 😳). so it is really disappointing for me to see that CVs aren't utilizing DD's acting skills in a better way. I miss the madhu who wasn't afraid of giving tit for tat to RK the Superstar. I even remember bittooji once said that she sometimes acts like the female version of RK. I just wish to see RK's junglee billi in full form. ðŸ˜›  That would make this senseless track bearable at least because I really don't want to quit watching this show. ðŸ˜”

Hello dear, Thanx for commenting😊
Yes I want RishBala together but I want RK & Madhu as Equals. I want Madhu also to bajao RK sometimes with some hit wale dialouges even in like romantic scenes😆 DD is such a fab actress, and Madhu can be a Jungli Billi...but CVs just making her the same for one two days then forgetting 🤔 I soo wish CVs work on Madhu's character by assembling DD's strong points which is actually plenty.

Niki_cool thumbnail

Thnx 😊
Hi2life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely DD is beyond amazing, madhu is either crying or lecturing always
Rk madhu as strong characters have so much potential for different tracks
Instead cvs are wasting all their efforts in glorifying an unnecessary Charecter who is a total crap
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now cvs only promoting the channel boy!!
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Don't expect much from CVs...all they know is copy paste of all the Indian shows... so as per other shows they follow to copy they had grey hero, crying heroine, mindless tracks, sautela drama, multiple marriages, romance,revenge, humiliation..n many more,... so only if someone comes with strong heroine or film faternity concept then they will copy paste it...

No offence...but I felt the same when got to c nothing but family drama in the show which actually promised the tribute to 100 yrs of Indian cinema n heroine track..when ST can't stick to his original concept n gave contradicting statements about the show in his last IV I am convinced that CVs n show r anything but unique...
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agre bt dnt wnt another chrctr lik rk in one show
sp110 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the main lead on whose name the show is ...has no such opportunity to show her potential...this is the irony we people are facing in this show and with every borring crap story we wish CVs could understand...of no use 
ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
yes agree...pata nhi wo madhu hamme kab dekhne ko milegi