Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

For an Actress like Drashti ?? Dissapointing CVs!!

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
All of us know Drashti Dhami is a Fabulous Actress. Yes of course I am NOT talking to her haters ROFL
But Genuinely I feel DD is one of the Bestest Actress of Tellywood Heart

She has some Awesome Acting Skills, Perfect Commedy Timing, She complements her Co-stars very well & excels in every field of Acting may it be Emmotional, Commedy, Romantic, Powerful ones or almost ANY kinds of Scenes Embarrassed

But I am really Dissapointed with CVs. One year of MEIEJ has passed Shocked but I feel like they couldn't use a Talented Girl like Drashti Dhami properly Ouch
Yes I do like Madhu but I wanna see the shades in her character too like we get to see in RK's character Embarrassed

CVs why can't you simply Not DO THAT????????????? Sleepy

Till Now I have seen either the Crying Madhu ( In which DD rules although Big smile) Romantic Madhu or the Sherni Madhu ( Which always was inconsistentOuch )

I want that Madhu who Bajaos people Cool( Not the one who Jhadofies Lectures bcoz this is typical Hindi serial Heroine ki pehchaan LOL )
 Remember Guys Madhu ONCE bajaoed RK and she threw all his alcohol bottles out !!!LOLLOLLOL Well I exactly want THAT Madhu Cool I want Madhu to also Jhadofy some awesome Dialouges on RK during their Romantic Scenes ROFL Won't it be a treat?? Embarrassed I want RK's Jungli Billi in the REAL SENSE Evil Smile
Bcoz DD is soo amazing in those scenes Heart

I want RishBala to turn into a BBB couple CoolROFL But that can't happen unless Madhu's characters stops being so Naive like usual Female Protagonists in any Hindi Show Ermm

I also want that Funny Madhu Silly that Blabbering cute si Madhu more often but CVs show her like that "Once in a Blue Moon" Wacko
Why can't u see this CVs that DD has a lot of potential in such scenes. Her humor timing is PERFECT
!!

After JDJ, I really want Madhu in FULL-FORM with more shades in her character , though I do feel lucky that DD plays Madhu currently. At least she even makes Crying Scenes worth watching and she does her limited shades of her character also PERFECTLY.

Btw most importantly name of the show is MADHUBALA. Kuch toh Izzat Rakho CVs Ermm Some character growth for Madhu ?? Is it too much to Ask ? Sleepy

PS : Please anybody don't start Bashing Madhu or RK here , Coz I had enough of their bashing already Sleepy

Edited by Niki_cool - 26 June 2013 at 8:45am

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4Jaiprisavirayaolichufariha_92membermadeugeneluvddmadhulovesrkmiss_dreamymarya91GIGI2012kaavyashreeparulkinunishsweetsnityaHi2lifeViviCa15ClosetRomanticavaantikaswetha811Wahyasaahaaan_rkMikolingamlove_arshaapvsluvyoukarma88stressreliefleena63DD_Tannufancrazymeowbabygurl10desigrl414baisakh45shinseen-Rimsha-sizzlesAshleyAngelenarajlateletubbyMFarah13ShazzieTaniya204ever4lovesaakhi01sp110SupervampireSagar21cardio21sush12_RMTuMeriVina23.Frozen.ANJALI_SAMARIYApriyachand..Tangled..sunflower52SahiPakdeHainfaria86DushtDanaf.shyams..sairat....NadiaZ..Sunsetglowswetha10Little_Mermaid.Shru77.Chashmish.Rihan05EnchantedForestBeautyForAshesMystic_nights_drashti38CroppedHorizon.-SmexyGhost-sarcastic_teensanghita0000Valar.Morghulis.MishtyLove.CrazyGirl.21bhanu_rekhag-Deepali-leelaa9

karma88 Goldie
karma88
karma88

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
AGREEE Thumbs Up Madhu ONCE bajaoed RK and
she threw all his alcohol bottles
out !!! Ha aur sharab chod ke milk pine laga tha biwiiLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92GIGI2012sarcastic_teenValar.MorghulisNiki_cool

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Control, Control too many expectations if not full-filled will lead to disappointment,Ouch and you too knw we are expecting too much that too frm CVAngry                                                                                                                       Btw excellent post Nikki, all points you mention even i wld love to see, we have had enough of Crying Madhu, for nw i want it to end and hv a strong Madhu, am really waiting for CV to explore Madhu"s character, the amount of hard-work they put in to develop Rk"s character, till nw they have not even put 1 % effort in developing Madhu"s character,  wld love seeing RishBala doing BBB togetherCool its my dream to see Madhu doing BBB specially of BhaiWink                                                                               Btw Loved ur PS, so true,ROFL enough of Madhu n Drashti bashing be this forum or Circus forum!!Sleepy

Edited by Rihan05 - 26 June 2013 at 2:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GIGI2012Hi2lifemystiMystic_nights_CroppedHorizon.sarcastic_teenshyamsNiki_cool.MishtyLove.

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Hi there.. I don't really comment on posts.. but I just had to comment here because you said exactly what I had in my mind. I started watching Madhubala for DD ( though I stayed for DVD/Rishbala Embarrassed). so it is really disappointing for me to see that CVs aren't utilizing DD's acting skills in a better way. I miss the madhu who wasn't afraid of giving tit for tat to RK the Superstar. I even remember bittooji once said that she sometimes acts like the female version of RK. I just wish to see RK's junglee billi in full form. Tongue  That would make this senseless track bearable at least because I really don't want to quit watching this show. Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414MFarah13sarcastic_teenNiki_cool

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Wel said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_cool

Vina23 IF-Rockerz
Vina23
Vina23

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u   Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_cool

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karina88

AGREEE Thumbs Up Madhu ONCE bajaoed RK and
she threw all his alcohol bottles
out !!! Ha aur sharab chod ke milk pine laga tha biwiiLOL

Haan I loved that scene reROFL
Hope we get more of such scenes..I love Right Kameena & Jungli Billi scenes Evil Smile but without faltu ka MULOL

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Well what to do they are only concentrating on Bhai as of now D'oh
CVS  can we have the heroine track rather than this useless step bro drama Ermm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maneprajmystisarcastic_teen..sairat..Niki_coolCrazyGirl.21.MishtyLove.

Go to top