India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VIRMAN OS:Paise Do Joote Lo

-ineffable- Senior Member
-ineffable-
-ineffable-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Hey guys this is my first ever OS.My many friends are awesome writers and i love their writings.So i thought of giving it a try Smile.I know what I have written is all bakwas LOL because i am not a writer.And yea its just a one shot no other parts are there.Read it and give your comments whether you liked it or not.
Dont throw chappals i have my own ROFL and those who are thinking of tomatoes please fresh ones ok LOL 

VIRMAN OS:Paise Do Joote Lo

It was the marriage of her one and only Jeevika di and she was very much happy for her di as she got her prince charming and loving in-laws excluding Swamini bua and dadaji of course. They are like lady hitler and mogambo to her. After manvi dressed up her jeevika di like a perfect bride she went to be dressed up herself before the barat with the groom would arrive. Finishing up her little make up and wearing her cream coloured lehenga which had some golden work on it and not to forget the mang tika she had on her mang she looked no less than an angel.

Manvi (going near her di who was admiring herself in the mirror) - "di ap jiju ke bareme soch rahi ho" (said in a teasing way)

Jeevika (looking at manvi and blushing) - "chup kar badmaash kuch bhi bolti hai."

Manvi (being a little emotional) - "apki shadi hojayegi ap mujhe chodke chali jaogi "

Jeevika (in a little teary eyes) - "nahin mannu main humesha tere saath hun "

At that time a girl ran into them and said "barati agaye manvi di apko beeji bula rahi hai niche"

Giving her sister a peck on her cheek manvi ran down to her beeji.

Beeji was holding an aarti ki thali in her hand. Here in the barati both virat and kadambari chachi were dancing happily. Manvi was standing with beeji and after all the aarti finished viren went to the mandap waiting for his to be wife jeevika .But sadly virat had no glimpse of his bandariya as she ran away to bring her sister down before he could get a look of her even. Virat was missing his bandariya and wanted to have a glimpse of her .Both brothers mouth curved into a big smile when they saw the girls coming down through the stairs. Manvi was bringing jeevika down to the mandap to sit beside her would be jiju.Virat was only staring at manvi with his mouth open who was looking no less like an angel directly coming from heaven.Seeing virat staring at his sali sahiba like that he let out a chuckle and said- "mun band karle bhai nai toh makkhi ghush jayega.mujhe pata hai manvi bohut hi acchi dikh rahi hai."After viren's words got into his mind he shut down his mouth in embarrasment and looking everywhere but his bhai.As he knew that if he looked at him he will tease him more for being in love with Manvi.Yes Virat Singh Vadhera was in love with Manvi Choudhury but he had not known it if his bhai would have not made him realized it.

After making her di sit beside her jiju manvi came to her one and only chep who was standing behind virika.Manvi was also stunned to see him as he was looking no less than a prince wearing his golden sherwani.

Virat-" kya baat hai bandariya badi taiyar hoke ayi ho".(manvi smiled a little) "but thik thak hi lag rahi ho".(teasing her virat said although he knew that he was saying a lie)

Manvi(on hearing it manvi said teasing him)-" kaash main bhi tumhare baare main yeh bol pati chep but tumhara maan rakhneke liye main boldeti hum tum bhi ok lag rahe ho", she said making a face (although she knew she was saying a lie)

Virat laughed at his bandariya's antics.And they continued their teasing session.

Remembering that she has to hide her jiju's joote manvi made up a plan to steal it.But it would be impossible to steal it in the presence of chep over there as he would have an eye over it.So she quickly called one of her punters chiku and said him to go and say virat that he has a phone call to attend so in the mean time when he will be go to attend it they will steal and hide the joote of their beloved jiju.As chiku went to virat and said according to what they have planned Virat first thought it may be bandariya's plan but then thought that she wasnt present there and he gave the responsibility to shlok to have a look over his bhai's joote.But then the Great Manvi Choudhury had her own plans how to tackle with the little dadaji.Manvi and her punters successfully stole the joote without the knowledge of Shlok and hidden it in a safe place .Virat came back irritated when he got to know that there was no call for him and asked shlok if the joote was alright.To which shlok nodded a yes and to which virat didnt cared whether they are present there or not.

After the marriage got over when viren started finding for his joote and manvi was smiling mischieviously it was when it struck virat's mind that bandariya has stolen it with all the plan in which he fell a trap to.

Virat-Bandariya tumne joote kahan chupaye hain.

Manvi- Woh main tumhe kyun bataun chep.

Virat searched all places when he was near the main place where they had hidden it manvi ran onto him and took the joote and ran inside the place that had rooms before he could catch her.Virat ran after her chasing her and here both the families were laughing seeing both of them running like small kids.

Manvi got into a room and Virat too after her closing the door behind him which made manvi nervous and she gulped.Both were running all around the room but manvi's leg slipped a bit and she was mentally preparing to fall down but then she found herself in someone's safe arms.When she opened the eyes two Hazel brown eyes were staring down at her.Virat lost his balance and both fell on the bed with Virat on top of Manvi.They had an eyelock.Virat removed some of her strands from her face which were blocking his vision to have a view of the angelic face.It was when manvi realised that in what positions they are.She quickly pushed virat with all her power but he was tough than her.

"chep utho na" Manvi said looking at him but virat had some mischievious plans other than getting up.He leaned more on her making her uncomfortable and she closed her eyes and said in his husky voice "mujhe joote dedo main uth jaunga".To which manvi opened her eyes and said "No way chep joote nahin milegi tumhe".Virat smiled with mischieviousness in his eyes and said "koi baat nai i have no problem aise tumhare upar girne ke liye. I am more than comfortable with it"Virat said with a wink and having his trademark smile.Manvi made a face with it and replied " thik hai pehele utho toh phir dungi na joote"

Virat gets up over her and then manvi gets up but then she tries to run out opening the door but virat was too first for her.He pinned her to the door holding her waist with one hand and the other on her face.He leaned more over her cheek and gave a peck there.His touch on her cheek made manvi shiver.He leaned on her ears and said in his husky voice "I LOVE YOU Meri Bandariya".Manvi was stunned for a moment hearing it but then came out of the trance when she felt that virat kissed her jawline and then kissed just beside her lips.Manvi was so happy to hear it but she had to stop him before he couldn't control himself more as he was looking at her lips making her go weak at her knees.She kept her both hands on his chest to which Virat looked at her and she distanced him little from her.Then she turned and now she was pinning him to the door and then tip toed so that could go near his ear and said "I LOVE YOU too Chep"Virat was damn happy with what he heard. Manvi then leaned over his lips and slightly brushed hers with his.And then pushed him aside opened the door and ran away with the joote saying "I Love You Chep but joote nahin milega,Paise Do Joote lo"with a wink and showing her tongue to him.Virat wanted to have a passionate kiss but then he let her go with only a little one and the joote as the most precious thing was now his. She was now "HIS" and he "HERS".He smiled at his bandariya's antics and ran over to his family to see the left over  ceremony.

ignore my mistakesSmile
if you liked it then press the like button and comment your views over it.Smile

Edited by Ankita1997 - 26 December 2013 at 1:06am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

nida999jaasz_25ekta_iceabc456DOLLY_SHARMAabhinav23pinkdreamsFantasyFreakVirMan505nidakhNishiarorasweettasiaman-2vgaaafshanmk093Vaarya53zaira_virmanvirman223AmnaZaYanahaananyarida12ka4tanishalnkluvmanatKicha111-bloom-vamps1996Avika318manvilover18chandiniebindaSweetAngels96Jannat94jia123sagarSyed695ShivRajput.Yamin._keertu_

vamps1996 Senior Member
vamps1996
vamps1996

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
 res
unres
ss HeartHeartHeart a big wali hugieee for writing it for my sake HugHugHug
it was dammm cute and sweet 
i think im gona get diabetes after reading it LOLLOL
full on sugarlicious os Day Dreaming
and dare you call it bakwasAngry mar khani hai tujhe mujhse ShockedShockedShocked it was awsomeee Star
loved it to the core   and im the first to commenttt yyiiipeee,...i really liked that you made virat love manvi directly no nok jhok and stuffBig smileBig smileBig smile and the last scene was sooo adorable Embarrassed agar tune sach mein nahi likha hota then u would have been dead meatDead buahahaha but honestly for first attempt it was way tooo good WinkWinkWink
love you loads 

Edited by vamps1996 - 26 June 2013 at 2:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ineffable-

chandiniebinda Goldie
chandiniebinda
chandiniebinda

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Awesome OS...
Really loved it...

-ineffable-

-ineffable-
-ineffable-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vamps1996

res
unres
ss HeartHeartHeart a big wali hugieee for writing it for my sake HugHugHug
it was dammm cute and sweet 
i think im gona get diabetes after reading it LOLLOL
full on sugarlicious os Day Dreaming
and dare you call it bakwasAngry mar khani hai tujhe mujhse ShockedShockedShocked it was awsomeee Star
loved it to the core   and im the first to commenttt yyiiipeee,...i really liked that you made virat love manvi directly no nok jhok and stuffBig smileBig smileBig smile and the last scene was sooo adorable Embarrassed agar tune sach mein nahi likha hota then u would have been dead meatDead buahahaha but honestly for first attempt it was way tooo good WinkWinkWink
love you loads 
ss muahhh... HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart :* :*
 a bone breaking huggie to you too ss Hug
hayee!! diabetes itna bhi sweet nai tha TongueLOL 
hawww ShockedShocked tu mujhe maregi Tongue 
congo shongo ss chal party karte hain u r the first one na Party and meri first os Big smile 
hehe last scene LOL Wink 
dead meat buhahahaha *dies laughing* ROFLROFLROFL
awww how chweett HeartHeart 
love u moreee... muahhh Heart Hug

vamps1996

-ineffable-
-ineffable-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandiniebinda

Awesome OS...