Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

The Last Matka and Sandhya's Sacrifice! (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do you think Sandhya will purposely lose the competition!

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [7.14%]
9 [32.14%]
14 [50.00%]
3 [10.71%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Another scenario is Bhabho's insecurities amping up big time with both Emily and Sandy clearing initial rounds. She may start blaming SurYa to an extreme level or start becoming quiet and emotionally blackmail to such an extent that Sandy will finally give up. All those sad faces in the rain must mean something.

Edited by Deebz - 26 June 2013 at 5:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaslodkagilashruthiravi

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
@Deebz if Sandhya fails purposefully then 2 things go wrong
One his faith in Sandhya, then his faith in Supreme Power ( The idea of matka as guarantee came as an answer to his question to God). Sooraj is a firm believer and if Sandhya loses purposefully then it will be like God'a guidance to him was wrong. He himself ended Sandhya's dream. I am not sure CVs will show it that way.

Second they are trying to show Sooraj encouraging a defeated Sandhya to come back and fight. Again if she loses purposefully that message of Sooraj's positive impact on her gone. They will create confusion pe confusion Sandhya always hanging like a pendulam between bhabo and Sooraj. But finally I guess she will choose Sooraj.

Emily in this competition is what is confusing me. Emily can be forced to do anything by Mohit with a democlaus sword of divorce. I hope she doesnt do any malpractice to defeat Sandhya on the advice of Mohit. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deebzslodkagila

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Yes Shruthi, What you say might happen. I would be really happy if Sandy chooses not to quit. Emily is known to bend the rules or be a coward when it comes to Mohit. Would she go as far as to deliberately cause Sandy's third matka to be broken? We have to wait and see.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaslodkagila

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
current analysis of every character

Suraj - only sensible, mature character in the show. hardworking, selfless, emotionally strong, sensible. the list is long. only prb  in past was he wouldnt stand up to bhabho and now he does.

sandhya - emotional fool who doesnt understand the difference between helping and encouraging somebody's mistakes

emily -  ehsaanpharamosh coz she forgets everything sandy did for her when it comes to mohit. weak and a coward too.

mohit - disgusting character, has no respect for anybody and supremely selfish. also weak and a coward like his wife emily. what can i say "Rab ne bana di jodi"

bhabhasa -  neutral, funny but no courage to step up to his own wife 

vikram -  romeo, a lil bit naive and stupid but not a bad person

meena -  manipulative, cunning, greedy and selfish

chavi - i am actually confused as to who is more selfish and self absorbed she or mohit.

bhabho - less said the better because i have never seen a character who is so insecure, small minded, disrespectful and vain.

Edited by john909 - 26 June 2013 at 11:03pm

Go to top