Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRIKA: Bleeding in Love = ch.27 on pg.120 (Page 99)

Kays94 IF-Sizzlerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Chapter 22

Viren woke up and saw Jeevika asleep on him. He was surprised it was morning already and Jeevika was still sleeping comfortable on his chest. 

v - "Jeevs, wake up" he said attempting to get her to move

Jeevika just got more comfortable and hugged him tighter sleeping more. Viren then just kissed her on her cheek and she smiled and woke up finally. 

j - "I love you Viren" she said holding him in her arms. 

This was an unexpected surprise for Viren, but he was loving it. It felt as is he knew her for years and could understand each and every thought now that processed in her head. 

They both got up from the couch and went inside the room Riva was asleep in. While Jeevika got on the bed to see her daughter, Viren kneeled down next to the bed to catch a glimpse of her. They both covered her inside the blanket more, before Viren left the room leaving the two alone. He quickly went to shower knowing it was going to be a long day ahead. When he came out his room ready he saw Jeevika walking out of Riva's room. 

v - "Is she still asleep? As soon as she's ready we should leave"

j - "I think she's awake, but she's just really scared right now. She's never heard or seen him before, and now she's just breaking down inside"

v - "I know how hard it must be for her right now, but trust me if we're more late with this it could get worst"

j - "I know that. Okay, I'll just go change quickly and then we can leave"

v - "Okay" he said smiling to her 

Viren went to the kitchen to quickly grab something to eat for Riva. He took it inside her room and saw her awake, but stressed. He knew that voice had been bugging her since that phone call. If he could, he would just kill the man causing this much pain to HIS daughter. Viren made Riva sit up and sat next to her. She wasn't crying, but she wasn't talking as well. She was dead silent making it hard for Viren to understand anything going on in her brain. He just fed her till Jeevika came inside the room ready to go. She took the plate from him knowing Viren had to go call the lawyer before leaving. But as soon as Viren got up, Riva stopped him not wanting him to go. Viren smiled and just sat down next to  her taking the plate back from Jeevika. 

v - "Can you call Meera?" 

j - "Yeah" 

After making the phone call, Jeevika came back inside the room. 

j - "She's leaving in ten minutes, so I think we should go also"

Viren looked at Riva who was confused what was going on and where they were going. She didn't even understand why they had to go meet a lawyer so early on a Sunday morning. 

v - "Riva we're going to the police station okay? I know what you're thinking, but you need to do as Jeevika and I tell you"

Riva started sweating from what was going to happen. The words police and lawyer just made her not want to get out of her room even more now. 

j - "Don't worry we will be with you the whole time. The police are just going to check your phone and ask you a few questions about who called you last night. Just tell them exactly what happened, and trust us it won't happen again, okay?"

Riva nodded yes, but as she did a lone tear came out her eye and Viren and Jeevika both noticed. They just helped her up and Jeevika got her to change quickly before leaving the apartment. 

When the three of them left, Riva made sure to hold onto both Viren and Jeevika feeling more scared than she ever has. Jeevika kept her daughter close to her until they got to the police station. As soon as they did, Viren went inside to where Meera while Jeevika stood outside with her daughter. 

r - "Mom, I'm scared" she said shivering a bit

j - "There's nothing to be afraid of Riva. That's the reason we're here so nothing can ever happen to us okay"

r - "Was that my real dad who called last night?" she asked scared. 

Jeevika had a small panic attack realizing that Riva had an idea now. She had always tried to create a more decent image of Nikhil in Riva's mind so she wouldn't have so much hatred in her heart, but it seems as if hiding the truth was useless now. 

j - "You see that man right there" she said pointing to Viren... "he's your real dad" she said emotionally... "He loves you and can go to any height to protect you and me both. That's why when the officers ask you any questions I want you to be brave for him. Can you do that for me?"

Riva just nodded and hugged her mom tightly closing her eyes hoping this all was a bad dream, but when she could sense Viren near her and opened her eyes she knew it was in fact reality. 

v - "Riva can you go answer a few questions for us?" he asked her making sure she would be able to. 

Riva strongly and bravely nodded yes and walked away while Viren stood next to Jeevika. 

j - "I can't believe I'm standing in a police station with my ten year old being questioned right now. This is the height to threatening from Nikhil. After so many years I had a small hope that maybe he might realize his responsibility as a father at least, but he proved me wrong so bad" she said with a heavy heart. 

She had so much hatred for Nikhil now that nothing in this world would eradicate that. 

Viren just held her hand strongly and they both waited for Riva to come back. It took more than thirty minutes till she returned and when she did she just came close to her mom holding her hand. Viren moved to the side to talk to one of the officers and Jeevika tried listening, but was trying to focus mainly on Riva. 

v - Jeevika we're going to go to your apartment because they received calls from your neighbors of someone creating a lot of noise. And we're going to pack as much as we can and shift everything to my apartment"

Jeevika just nodded and they all left for her apartment. Jeevika was scared now hoping Nikhil was no longer there as she didn't want Riva to ever see him. She knew if she saw him even once, it would haunt her for the rest of her life. She prayed in her head and headed to see what damage was done. 

Congratulations Millee Heart You're finally a sizzler WOHOOO ROFL PartyAnd not only that, but we have finally reached the 100th page of Bleeding in Love Heart Thanks you everyone for getting this story here... Hope I can still entertain you all and keep Virika alive despite the show being off Unhappy Do like and comment please, love reading all your feedback! Big smile 

Edited by Kays94 - 25 March 2014 at 3:21am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307sugar01ca387bsweetyqsangita09cuty_pieevijikaBeryl15kryanssshweta_14harshikatigerNiraliVirikaElmWizard5017NikShaikhaashna.iranikarankryslePEACE4LifeWara082007virika-23nani2630Love_FamilyRiddhiShetyeNishtha.RelanurmilNishuMkryanfan1TeriMaaaalonelovesushmakryan-Haju--Aaliya.KryAn---Iqra---vish-MADHU.BARUNAngelic.gurlZehra.pinky.paddabasket_101avni_19-Muskii-lovelife.millee18sumayyah1cuteariya

millee18 IF-Sizzlerz
millee18
millee18

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 3:21am | IP Logged
WinkWink
TeriMaaa IF-Dazzler
TeriMaaa
TeriMaaa

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Dress

Undress

Will strt frm the morning scene .. I Truely loveeeddd it

Omg !! Poor riva the police station thing .. getting interrogated by police .. aww

Viren is Riva dad aww

Can't stop falling fr viren.. eee love him

Cont soon

M the first one to like it .. :p

Kays94 pl cont soon

Nd yes u write everything with perfection

Ps nice update nd thanks fr the pm

Edited by candyVirika - 25 March 2014 at 3:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kays94

RiddhiShetye Goldie
RiddhiShetye
RiddhiShetye

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Tongue
OMG!! Keany!! Honestly, Bleeding In Love Is Become So Much Awesome With Every Single Update!! Seriously! Better Better & Better! 

"You see that man right there" she said pointing to Viren... "he's your real dad" she said emotionally... "He loves you and can go to any height to protect you and me both. That's why when the officers ask you any questions I want you to be brave for him. Can you do that for me?" This Was Something Totally My Favorite! Heart 

Just Splendid Keany!! Superb! As Always I Fall Short For Words To Even Appreciate You Fantastic Work! 
All I Can Say, Update Soon!! 

Take Care Sweetheart! Smile Hug
Love You Loads Always! Heart

Edited by RiddhiTacker - 25 March 2014 at 10:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kays94

PEACE4Life Senior Member
PEACE4Life
PEACE4Life

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
OMG! Your stories are just what I need
Thanks for the pm