Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRIKA: Bleeding in Love = ch.27 on pg.120 (Page 96)

cuteariya IF-Sizzlerz
cuteariya
cuteariya

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
kays update kar bhi doAngry

sweet_aayushi Goldie
sweet_aayushi
sweet_aayushi

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
update plz
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Chapter 21

Viren looked at Jeevika and knew it was her fear talking. He was stronger than her, and he would find out what was happening. 

v - "You can probably think of living without me, but I can't. Tell me who this is or I will handle this situation my way"

j - "There's no way for you to handle it" she said cringing to herself. 

Viren went by Jeevika and took her to the bed and made her sit down. He hugged her tightly and she cried on him for several minutes before she was able to control her emotions anymore. Seeing her cry this much made Viren almost want to breakdown too. He just waited till she was ready to talk. 

j - "When I filed for a divorce, Nikhil had no idea about it. He didn't know I knew about his affair and he got scared"

v - "Why was he scared?"

j - "Because we had a lot of shares and property under both our names. His job wasn't as stable and if we got a divorce he would have to provide for my financial aid as well as child support because I was pregnant with Riva. He threatened me to take back the case and not file for a divorce. He knew if the divorce happened he would be homeless. When I said no, he told his lawyers he wanted sole custody of my baby so that he wouldn't have to pay me after the divorce and all the property would still be under his name because of the baby's custody. I would have rather sacrificed my money than my daughter so I took the case back and left forever"

v - "So technically you're not divorced from him"

j - "No" she said quietly

v - "But didn't he want to get a divorce? I mean he had an affair and probably would have wanted to get married to her"

j - "Marriage didn't mean anything to him. He could still move in and be with her, but he was too greedy to let go and split our property and money. He got his way out and I got Riva"

v - "But then why is he blackmailing and calling now?"

j - "Because I sold some of our shares. A while ago, I made you stay with Riva while I went to talk to my insurance. I found out that they weren't going to cover the treatment and I had no other money to pay for it all. I had to call my lawyer and she said that I could sell my share and thats what I did"

v - "So now he's here to find out why you sold some shares and what you're using the money for" 

j - "Yeah, and I don't want to make things more complicated. My life is already a mess Viren, and I don't want you to be in more problems because of me" she said starting to cry loudly again. 

v - "Jeevika listen you didn't do anything wrong. He can't do anything to you"

j - "But Riva. What if he tries to take her away from me"

v - "I'll handle that. You and Riva won't be leaving this apartment or my sight I promise" he said holding her hand. 

j - "I want him out of my life forever now. I just want you and Riva thats it. I know how difficult this will get now"

v - "That's what I want too, but first we need to get Nikhil out of this picture forever. You call your lawyer and see if she can come over here right now and then I'll go to the police station"

j - "But Viren why the police station?"

v - "Just trust me right now, Call her and tell her we need to talk to her urgently, and tell her about the incident today" 

Jeevika took her phone and immediately called her lawyer. In the meantime Viren went outside and was going call someone when he saw Riva asleep on the couch still. He carried her inside the guest room and tucked her in. He closed the door behind him and saw Jeevika waiting for him. 

j - "She's coming here soon. She sounded a bit worried though Viren, I hope everything will be fine"

v - "It will be" he said holding her hand. 

Jeevika had fallen asleep sitting with Riva not even realizing when her lawyer, Meera, came over. When she jerked up and realized she had slept she went outside the room to see Meera and Viren talking. She was a little fearful of what was to come now especially with Nikhil and his behavior again. After tonight her hatred for him just increased even more. How could a father possible talk to his daughter like that even? 

Meera and Viren got up from the table and saw Jeevika standing near the room. Meera smiled at Jeevika making her feel a little relieved somehow. She had a sense of hope that Viren was able to sort everything out just the way he had been doing ever since he came into her life.

m - "It's pretty late now, so I'm going to leave. I'll see you guys tomorrow morning at the police station" 

v - "Sounds good, thank you so much for coming this late"

m - "Don't worry about it" she said leaving the apartment. 

Jeevika was nervous to know what had happened and Viren could tell by her body language. They both sat down and Viren started talking explaining everything to Jeevika. 

v - "I know you're worried, but please don't. This time, your case is much stronger and you will get your divorce, full-custody of Riva, and also everything else that belongs to you from your marriage"

j - "But Viren what if something happens and I loose Riva somehow?"

v - "You will not, I can guarantee you that. After his absurd phone call and threatening Riva, he's not even going to be able to come close to her anymore"

j - "You mean that..."

v - "We're going to get a restraining order against him so he won't be able to come close to her or have any contact with her, and because of that you have a strong case and can file for a divorce now too. Even if he wants, he won't be able to get custody of Riva" 

Hearing those words from his mouth, just made Jeevika so emotional especially as a mother. All her worries of the past several years was going to come to an end. Inside her heart she always feared losing her daughter. Even though she had to still fight a battle with Riva and her illness, the thought of never having to think of the what if's and Nikhil coming and taking her away would be gone forever. 

Jeevika hugged Viren so hard that he could feel the pain she was suffering for years. She just laid her head on his chest and he let her feeling relieved in a way. 

v - "Jeevika can you promise me one thing?"

j - "Yeah" she said still hugging him 

v - "Promise me you won't ever talk about leaving me. Every problem has a solution, but giving up is not one of them"

j - "I promise I won't Viren, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by saying that, its just when I hear or mention Nikhil's name I get afraid. I can fight the world, but not him" 

v - "I know, but now its time for you to let go, just trust me okay?"

j - "Okay" she said continuing to be in his arms

Thank you for the wonderful response on the 20th chapter! One of the best till now Smile Please continue giving feedback! 

Edited by Kays94 - 21 March 2014 at 2:58am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar01ca387bsweetyqsangita09sanya101akshitackerreha1ark20sangeeta02sindiyakcuty_pieevijikaPriyaVirikasrinuvirikashweta_14Beryl15NiraliVirikaNikShaikhehmmbhluvraashna.iraniRiddhiShetyeLove_Familysurbhi1994Nishtha.RelanNishuMkryanfan1--Iqra---vish-sushmakryanbasket_101avni_19Syed695pinky.paddaZehra.-Haju--Aaliya.KryAn-MADHU.BARUN--Ayesha--lovelife.cuteariyamillee18sumayyah1

millee18 IF-Sizzlerz
millee18
millee18

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Wink
wht a fabulous update !!!
how u can write so perfectly ???
ur every update make me fall in love with virika more nd more !!!
the way viren helped her in this
his concern fr Riva !!!
why he is so perfect !!! PERFECT!!!
nd tht dialogue where he told jeevika to never say abt leaving him .. awww... it was so truthful !!!
loved it ...
cont soon !!!
really soon !!!!

Edited by millee18 - 22 March 2014 at 7:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kays94

sumayyah1 IF-Sizzlerz
sumayyah1
sumayyah1

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
res!!
unress!