Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRIKA: Bleeding in Love = ch.27 on pg.120 (Page 93)

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Chapter 20

It felt unreal for both Viren and Jeevika that a moment like this came in their life. In their hearts they both couldn't believe that one day they would be in a situation like this. For Jeevika it was a matter of having a partner to share the responsibility of parenting a child. For Viren, he did not even have a single person to share his pain with. His idea and dream of having a family was here, and that too mainly because of Riva. The beautiful moment fell short when Riva's phone call came. Jeevika picked it up and was scared for a moment listening to her daughter. She held onto Viren's hand and they both rushed to get into a taxi. Even though Viren's apartment was not too far, he knew he had to get home within the next few minutes. He couldn't tell what was going on, but all he knew was the fact that Riva was panicked over something. As soon as they reached, Viren and Jeevika went upstairs opening the apartment. Riva was there seeming to be drowning in her own tears in a way. Viren and Jeevika both kneeled down near her to comfort her. While Jeevika hugged her tightly, Viren just tried getting both of them to quiet down so he could find out what was happening. When Jeevika broke away from her daughter, Riva looked at Viren. He took her to the couch and sat down with her. 

v - "Okay tell me now what happened?"

r - "I was sleeping, and then I heard my cell phone ringing. I picked it up even though I was asleep thinking it was you or mom. And then..." she said starting to cry.

She was having a hard time completing her sentence, but Viren at least now knew someone called and was the reason behind this. When Riva was a little calm again Viren asked her more questions.

v - "Do you know who was talking?"

r - "No, I had never heard his voce before"

v - "What did he say?"

r - "He said tell your mom to open the door or she will regret it. He wanted to hurt my mom" she said starting to cry again. 

Viren was so confused at what was happening. Who was calling and for what purpose? 

Riva was scared, but more than scared drained out from crying. She was holding onto Viren's coat so tightly while Viren and Jeevika both tried to figure out what was going on. When Riva had fallen asleep on the couch, Viren got up and got Riva's phone. He saw there were three missed calls in the past half hour and all from an unknown number. When he went to voicemail to hear the messages, he could understand why Riva was so panicked. A deep manly voice threatening to kill Jeevika and take away Riva from her. Jeevika was standing at the door probably more freaked out now than Riva was. She didn't say anything, but she couldn't hold still. The fact that someone was calling and threatening to hurt her was bad, but blackmailing to take away her daughter was even worst. At the back of her head she knew who this was, but was too scared to admit it. 

v - "I need to go to the police and lodge a complaint. We need to track this number down and find out the whole truth" he said angrily. 

Now that the three were a "family", Jeevika and Riva were his responsibility and he was doing only what the man of the house would be doing. Viren was about to call the police when Jeevika went up to him and took the phone out of his hands ending the call. 

j - "There's no point Viren"

v - "What do you mean? You want Riva to keep getting phone calls like this? We need to find out who is behind this"

j - "I know already"

v - "Who is it then?"

j - "Viren I don't think we should be together" she said staring down breaking down.

After more than ten years Jeevika found a man who she could say those three words to, and within an hour she had to emit those words and that beautiful memory for the future. 

20th update of Bleeding in Love!!!! Tell me how it was? (besides the fact that it was short LOL) Do comment and like so I can update sooner Smile Heart 

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307sugar01sindiyakca387bsangita09sanya101nik09reha1ark20sangeeta02cuty_pieekryanssshweta_14vijikaPriyaVirikasrinuvirikaBeryl15NikShaikhWara082007aashna.iranivirika-23surbhi1994sweet_aayushiRiddhiShetyevirikamalihanani2630Love_FamilyNishtha.RelanNishuMkryanfan1sushmakryan--Iqra---vish--Haju--Aaliya.KryAn-MADHU.BARUNSyed695pinky.paddabasket_101avni_19Asr-Ki-Samlovelife.millee18sumayyah1cuteariya

millee18 IF-Sizzlerz
millee18
millee18

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 3:06am | IP Logged
res !!! :)

#unres ..
other suspense filled bil update...
but I loved it
viren is very caring .. a perfect husband material !!:)
those calls... I want to kill the person on the other side ..
nd I know the person !!! perks of being ur frnd !!! ROFL
jeevika emotions was totally acceptable.   
she has gone frm a lot in her life...
hope everything gets well really soon !!!:)
keep writing such amazing updates...

guyzz plzzz comment nd like every writer work .
they put a lot in each nd every update...
nd in return what they want some likes nd comments !!!
they deserve more thn this !!!
comment soon .. so tht she can update !!!! :)

Edited by millee18 - 19 March 2014 at 2:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kays94

Syed695 IF-Rockerz
Syed695
Syed695

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Liked the update...!!!life is all abt ups n downs..its how v deal...amaxin but jeevika shouldnt bkout now..waitin for next. Thnks for the PM!!!

Kays94

avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged
awww.. poorr Rivaaa!!! im feeling baddd for the little one!!!! i just hope everything gets sorted out between Virikaa.. im damn sureee tht wud be Jeevika's ex-husband!!! Goddd!!!! Viren save Jeevikaa!!!
keepp continuinggg... eager to readdd moreee :D :D 

Kays94

sweet_aayushi Goldie
sweet_aayushi
sweet_aayushi

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 3:48am | IP Logged
i loved itSmileSmileSmile
how can u write so brilliantlyClapStar
the emotions were described so beautifullyThumbs Up
i can feel the painCry
poor riva Cry
cant see her crying like thisCry
aww viren the man of the houseEmbarrassed
why jeevika said all this to himCry
hope everything becomes alrightSmile
want to know jeevika's pastDead
i m sure viren will handle it  greatlySmileEmbarrassed
and i hate that callerAngry
waiting to read more n moreWink
and it was really very very shortWink
i want a big updateBig smile
plz continue soon Smile
why u always make us wait this muchSmileWink
plz continue soonSmile

Edited by sweet_aayushi - 07 March 2014 at 5:46am

Kays94

virikamaliha Goldie
virikamaliha
virikamaliha

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 4:18am | IP Logged
awesome update.. I was think about something like that will happen... now finally we know about jeevika's past... hopefully viren will solve the problem soon.. coZ wanna see virika's happy family.. update soon..

Kays94

cuty_piee Groupbie
cuty_piee
cuty_piee

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Thank God u updated ! I thought u will not ! Thank u so much for updating !
It was short ! But it was awesum !!
Truly loved it ! No why this happened?
I think its jeevika's ex- husband?
Hope it dont creates so many troubles for virika !
Plzz do update soon bcoz it was a short update !
Loved it !

Kays94

Asr-Ki-Sam IF-Sizzlerz
Asr-Ki-Sam
Asr-Ki-Sam

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Finally we gonna c jeevi's past
m sure viren will handle everythng softly
loved the update

Kays94