Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRIKA: Bleeding in Love = ch.27 on pg.120 (Page 78)

virika-23 Senior Member
virika-23
virika-23

Posted: 11 December 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
awesome update thanks for the pm 

RiddhiShetye Goldie
RiddhiShetye
RiddhiShetye

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
This Is Such A Rocking Shocking Update...
The Way Riva Know Her Mom So Darn Well!! ... The Way Viren Doesn't Wants To Loose Riva Or Jeevika...Heart 
The Way She's As Strong As Her Mother...Heart Cry Heart 
I Swear To God Keany This Update Will Ever Stay Close To Me...It's So Me Somewhere Down The Line...Just As Riva I Try Staying Hard, Strong And Tough, But I Myself Know How Difficult The Inner Battle Is!! Broken Heart Cry

Again Writer Ji You Stole My Heart Again!! Especially The Way You Portrayed The Feelings Here. Heart Damn Keany I Really Really Love The Way You Express Every Single Bit In Your Updates! Especially This BIL FF Of Yours...Cry Heart It Will Ever Stay Close To...Ever...!! Hug

After The Last Breath If I Have Loved Any Of Your Stories More Than Anything Than It Has To Be Bleeding In Love!! :')
Or Actually All Of Your Stories Are Out Of The World. But Last Breath Your Winner Story & Bleeding In Love Is The Most Closest To Me Twiiinnniiieee!! Heart

Dude Actually I Could Just List Up Your Stories You Know...I Love A Gift SS Of You'rs Too! And What Do I Say About WFL & HeartBeat!?? LOL You Write Everything So Perfect! What Goes Around Comes Around And Then Your Finished FF Forever & Ever!! Cry Tongue

What Do I Say More??? Confused

Love You Writer Ji!! LOL Hug
Take Care...Heart 
kryanfan1 IF-Dazzler
kryanfan1
kryanfan1

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
What a beautiful update..!! SmileSmileSmile
seriously...viren is so caring and so perfect...!Big smile
I wish jeevs accepts him soon... Smile
LOved the part...
Update soon...
Thanx for the pm.Smile
NikShaikh Senior Member
NikShaikh
NikShaikh

Posted: 13 December 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
gud update
this was a viren Riva bonding update
love the update
continue soon,
thanks for the pms
Syed695 IF-Rockerz
Syed695
Syed695

Posted: 14 December 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Amazing Update and Emotional Too..!!! Like it n Thanks for the PM!
MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Karina...i know im being unfaithful but yes, this story is officially my most favorite story than wfl,heartbeat. Not coz they arent good, I love intense mixed with pain!! And this story has perfect blending of both. Loved it baby. So sorry for missing your updates.. love you a lot <3 <3 you are the best. 
Coming to the story. Loved it completely. The way viren is heloing out jeevika and riva. The way they completed their missing peices, each and every bit of it so wonderful. Since viren was not cheated by his love,he could Easily confess, but the case isnt same for jeevika, so her fear was justified. So.now will viren give his liver? Excited pleaseee updateee tgis firsttt pleaseee
TeriMaaa IF-Dazzler
TeriMaaa
TeriMaaa

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Buttoned 
Unbuttoned ROFL (tried to do something new)

Finally i got tym to comment on it ..
I have already read this part before bt commenting now Wink

Omg the first paragraphs was the besttt Clap.. they way u expressed Viren feelings awww EmbarrassedHeartEmbarrassed.. i am loving him alottt Heart.. this was my fav part Heart .. thoughts of Viren Clap.. his care for Jeevika and RivaEmbarrassed his father wali feeling fr Riva Big smile.. his thought of Riva nt accepting him as her fatherDisapprove .. m sure Riva have already accept him as her father .. !! Wink

And  Rohan And Virens conversation Big smile i agree wid Rohan keh Jeevika and Riva both are very very lucky to have Viren bt their side in such situation EmbarrassedHeartEmbarrassed  and the part where viren expressed his feeling fr Jeevika and Riva and Rohan assures them that he has found the perfect person Heart i cant tell u tht how much i was enjoying when i read this part WinkSmile

Then Riva - Jeevika phone conversations Heart Riva again starring at the view .. i dun knw knw why bt i really found this thing cute ..!!! EmbarrassedBig smileEmbarrassed i just love the way Viren is taking care of Riva Embarrassedlittle little things he is doing fr her daughter Embarrassed

Then Viren Riva bed scene Heart.. aww he fed her Embarrassed and their convo .. omg .. seriously i readlly felt bad for Riva Cry AWW Viren hugged her Heart i just love the way viren consoles her Big smilethis is one of the best father daughter scene in BIL .. !!

Omgg Karina i cant tell u how much i am loving this storyEmbarrassed .. you write this story so perfectly ..Clap god this was soo emotional Crybt still it was fun to read Tongue and please dont u dare end this storyAngry ..thank u soo much fr this  lil long update .. although it wasnt tht long for me Tongue... and whn are u going to end these sad sad scenes ??? i wanna see happy happy scenes soon Tongue

Loved the update Big smile
continue soon keenu Heart

Zainab Abbas LOL

Edited by candyVirika - 15 December 2013 at 7:46am
sweet_aayushi Goldie
sweet_aayushi
sweet_aayushi

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
update plzCry

Go to top