Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRIKA: Bleeding in Love = ch.27 on pg.120 (Page 75)

Asr-Ki-Sam IF-Sizzlerz
Asr-Ki-Sam
Asr-Ki-Sam

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
superbbb updateThumbs Up
aww viren wants to hear those three wordsEmbarrassedHeart
how sweetEmbarrassed
hope jeevika confesses soon :)

nani2630 Goldie
nani2630
nani2630

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Brilliant Karina
I can understand Jeevika''s fear
Love how Virem takes charge
Updae soon n abit longer
thanks for pm
RiddhiShetye Goldie
RiddhiShetye
RiddhiShetye

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Edited by RiddhiTacker - 09 December 2013  Page 74 Big smile
_Ammukryan_ IF-Dazzler
_Ammukryan_
_Ammukryan_

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
DiHug!!!!
It's fab as usual!!!
Luv the way Viren cares for his girls'
Truly a wonderful story di!!!
Heart it n also u!!!
-NightDreamer- IF-Sizzlerz
-NightDreamer-
-NightDreamer-

Posted: 10 December 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Kays ghoshhh., it was damn damn amazing aupdate... Clap The story is finally taking an Heartinteresting twist may be will get soon ViRika Confession !! Day Dreaming
Loveed reading every bit of it... Can't wait for next Update... ,! Day Dreaming

-MeHaK
avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 10 December 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
amazinggg updateee...loveddd ittt... those 3 wordss... im waitinggg for tht momentt.
keepp continuinggg... eager to read the nextt updateee <3 :D
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 11 December 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Chapter 15

Jeevika quickly left the apartment to go straight to the hospital. Viren on the other hand was feeling guilty of some sort knowing that he couldn't be there for her. But at the same time he wanted to respect her wishes and knew she was strong enough to take care of herself. Viren went inside the bedroom and saw Riva asleep. He sat down next to her just wanting to hug her. He always wishes he had a daughter knowing how close girls were with their dads. He wanted an angel who would be daddy's little princess. Just seeing her made his dreams that were lost reappear in front of her eyes. He didn't know how Riva would react though. Even though she had a liking towards Viren, what if she didn't accept him as her father? What is she felt he was not good enough for her mother? He knew how much she thought and cared for her mom, more than herself even. But he needed to prove it to both Jeevika and Riva now that he would stick by them forever. Viren's phone started ringing again so he took it quickly outside so she wouldn't wake up. 

r - "Hey Viren, we are just prepping Jeevika inside the room right now. We will start in about twenty minutes. Do you know anyone who can come and just be by her side? Its a little scary to go through this all alone"

v - "She doesn't have anyone besides her daughter Rohan and I insisted on letting me come, but she wouldn't let me"
r - "Okay well there's nothing to do then. I'll stay with the doctor doing the test and I'll let you know how everything goes"
v - "Thank you Rohan, I really owe you"
r - "Don't worry. And hows her daughter doing?"
v - "Currently asleep right now. She's been really drowsy so its better she rests, otherwise she just ends up crying when she's awake and realizes how sick she is"
r - "So she knows?"
v - "Yeah she heard me and Jeevika talking" 
r - "I can imagine how hard it is for the both of them. They're lucky they have you by their side. And you seem to be handling everything so well after everything you've gone through Viren"
v - "Honestly I don't know how, but both of them have changed my life Rohan"
r - "I know they have. You're completely smitten over her aren't you. I mean after running away from friends, family, essentially everyone you found comfort in them and I couldn't be happier for you"
v - "Thanks Rohan, this time I can't afford to loose Jeevika or Riva. I want to do everything I can so I can make them my own. I don't want to be broken anymore"
r - "You won't be. You've found the perfect person I can tell you that for sure"
v - "Thanks for the reassurance"
r - "Okay I'm going check on Jeevika, you take care"
v - "Will do, bye"

Viren put his phone in his pocket and went to close Riva's door when he saw her opening her eyes. He went to her side of the bed and kneeled down next to her. 

v - "How are you doing?"
r - "Where's my mom?"
v - "She actually had some work so she had to leave for sometime" he said lying to her "Are you hungry? Should we order something to eat?"
r - "Not really"
v - "Well see we need to get some food for you because you have to take your medicines which are back at your home. So how about we leave, pick up some food, and go back to your apartment"
r - "Can I talk to mom please? I want to be with her"
v - "Uhmm okay let me try calling her" 

Viren dialed Jeevika's number and luckily she picked up. 

j - "Viren? Is everything okay?"
v - "Riva wants to talk to you" he said handing her the phone
r - "Mom can you come home please?"
j - "Riva just give me a few hours and I'll be home I promise. Now please take your medicine and eat properly okay. If you need anything just tell Viren okay darling"
r - "Okay, I love you"
j - "I love you more" 

Riva gave Viren back his phone. 

v - "So what shall we order for lunch?" 
r - "Whatever you want"
v - "Lets get our coats on and get in the car. We can stop by somewhere on the way and pick up food, sound good?"
r - "Mhmm" 
v - "Okay let me just grab a few things from my room and then we will get out of here" he said helping her get up from the bed. 

Riva went outside and put her coat and boots back on. She went near the window again and stared out at the view. After Viren grabbed his coat and a his laptop bag he and Riva both headed out. He quickly got Riva inside his car and turned the heat on so she wouldn't feel cold. 

v - "You know there's a really great cafe that has the best tomato soup right near your house"
r - "Thats mine and my moms favorite one"
v - "Add me to that list too" he said looking at her. "So shall we go there?"
r - "Okay" 

Viren parked the car on the curb and went inside quickly to get food for the both of them. He even picked up something for Jeevika so she could eat once she got back home. Viren took Riva back up to her apartment and helped her get inside the blankets. He went to the kitchen to get a plate and get food on it for Riva. He took it inside the room and sat on the bed next to her, feeding her sip by sip. 

r - "My moms not at work right?"
v - "No she is, she got an important call"
r - "You don't have to lie to me. I'm brave enough to handle the truth you know? If I can handle the fact that my dad cheated on my mom, and my mom had to raise me alone I can handle almost anything else"
v - "Riva you're still young, you don't need to worry about grown-up things"
r - "I do because I only have my mom and she only has me. We don't have anyone else in this world. Can you tell me where she is?" 
v - "She's in the hospital"
r - "Why is my mom there? Is everything okay with her? Can we go there" she said getting all worried now. 
v - "Don't worry she is alright. She just had to get a few tests done"
r - "For what?"
v - "Don't worry about it okay. You worry on getting better right now"
r - "I need to know please. I know her better than that, she wouldn't leave me in this state unless it was really important" 
v - "She's gone to get tested to be a liver donor for your surgery"

Riva's eyes spoke all she wanted to. Viren immediately put the plate down and took her in his arms hugging her tightly. 

v - "She's going to be okay, and so are you. I promise that. Do you really want to cry like this? Your mom would be in so much pain seeing you cry wouldn't she?"
r - "Why is this happening to us?" 
v - "I don't know, but its okay. Everything will be back to normal soon okay?"
r - "Can we go to the hospital please?"
v - "Riva I don't think its a good idea. You need to take your medicine and sleep" 
r - "But mom is all alone"
v - "Don't worry my friend is there with her. How about this, you take some rest and we will go pick up your mom later tonight when she will be discharged"
r - "Okay" 
v - "Now here's your medicine, and here's some water" he said giving it to her. 

Riva took the medicine and drank all of the water. She leaned on Viren and he hugged her in her embrace back. She slowly started sleeping again clung onto Viren. Viren didn't want to move or do anything else but just hold Riva and let her sleep on him. He loved this feeling. Some feeling from inside was just coming out and that too so strongly. 

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307virika26sugar01aiswaryatcca387bsangita09vijikasrinuvirikashweta_14pooja-roxxharshikatigerNimishrrElmWizard5017Wara082007karankrysleehmmbhluvrvirika-23PEACE4Lifesweet_aayushiAngelic_DollRiddhiShetyesurbhi1994Love_Familygirl97Nishtha.RelanNishuMashna1406MystiquealoneloveTeriMaaa_Ammukryan_..Amrita..-vish-sushmakryan--Iqra--MADHU.BARUNSyed695pinky.paddabasket_101avni_19-Muskii-Asr-Ki-Sam--Ayesha--millee18cuteariyasumayyah1

millee18 IF-Sizzlerz
millee18
millee18

Posted: 11 December 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
ressy :)
unres
Keeni why u write so brilliantly???
u make me fall on love with virika all over again...   by ur writing!!!!
I wish I could make u sit next to me... nd make u write all the updates...
Riva is such a brave girl...
she is gng through so much in her life but still she stand strong!!!!
jeevika should follow her heart this time... nd go with viren!!!
viren cares fr jeevika nd Riva a lot!!!
nd the last part where Riva nd viren hugged nd she slept was super adorable!!!

cont soon...

p.s. think abt wht I said tht day... abt hw will jeevika confess only!!! ROFL

Edited by millee18 - 12 December 2013 at 5:57am

Go to top