Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRIKA: Bleeding in Love = ch.27 on pg.120 (Page 72)

kryanfan1 IF-Dazzler
kryanfan1
kryanfan1

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
amazing yaar..!!! Smile
finally viren confesses his feelings...Big smile
but jeevs.. Cry
I hope jeevs accepts him soon and we see a happy family.. Smile
update soon..
thanx for the pm.Smile

..Amrita.. IF-Rockerz
..Amrita..
..Amrita..

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
so finally viren confessed...
jeevs also loves him bt dint confess...hope she confesses soon
vry nice updt
continue soon
jenna_p Goldie
jenna_p
jenna_p

Posted: 07 December 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Te last three updates were brilliant..
Sorry for the late comments...
This is one of the best stories I have ever read...Love reading it...

Loved the way Jeevika is having a hard time accepting viren's love even though she feels the same for him..This makes it so real..

Thanks for your PMs 

Continue soon..
Cant wait to read moreSmile
ElmWizard5017 Senior Member
ElmWizard5017
ElmWizard5017

Posted: 07 December 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
and and this was small! 
I WANT MOREEE!
Marzii IF-Rockerz
Marzii
Marzii

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Omg again another sad update I just read, first wfl chapter 61 and this story know lol. Why you so good at writing peeni? Like ur the best at writing anything, be it romance, sad parts or happy or anything, ur just too good girl. Loved the update, but it was so short man. Omg I really want jeevika to say yes now man. Viren will for sure love her and riva the most in this world and forever. Hope to read the next part sooner peeni. Waiting and please let me know as soon as u update it okay? Don't forget plzzz lol
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Chapter 14

Viren's phone started ringing and the two broke apart. He went to take a call since it was Rohan's and knew it had to do with Riva. Jeevika went closer to him trying to hear everything will tears still rolling down her eyes. He took her hand and held it as he continued talking on the phone. He wiped her tears then put the phone down. 

j - "What happened? Is everything okay?"
v - "Yeah, we have to take you to get tested to see if you can be a donor or not"
j - "Can I go now?"
v - "No we will go together. Its not a small blood test Jeevika, you are going to have to stay in the hospital for a few hours after that invasive test"
j - "Viren I don't want Riva seeing me go through the tests or anything, its better you stay with her and I'll go. If he can arrange the test right now I'll go and come back by night once I'm discharged but I don't need her seeing me like that"
v - Jeevika please you need someone by your side"
j - "Just be by my daughter's side and I will be okay" 
v - "So you trust me completely with your daughter, but not enough to say those three words to me?" he said trying to bring back the topic again. 
j - "Viren"
v - "Say it"
j - "I"
v - "Go on"
j - "I can't Viren, not right now" she said looking down. 
v - "This time I'll let you go, but not every time" he said picking her chin up. "Okay, no more crying, I'm calling Rohan and telling him you're coming right now. As soon as you reach the hospital tell the nurse to page Dr. Rohan and he will come and take you. Also message me right before the procedure starts okay? Don't worry about Riva, I'll feed her and take her back to your home. As soon as you feel a little better text me. And if you need anything at all just tell Rohan, okay? Don't worry about anything here, I have it under control. Just take care of yourself. You can do at least that for me right if you can't say those three words"

Jeevika just nodded slightly looking at him. Everything was telling her to say those three words to him right now, her mind, her heart, her soul but it was just too hard. 

v - "Go see Riva once before you leave"
j - "What will you tell her though?"
v - "I told you right everything is under control? So how about you focus just on yourself and leave the rest to me"
j - "I don't know how I will ever be able to repay what you have done for me, for me and Riva"
v - "I'll give you an opportunity to do something for me soon, now go see Riva and leave. I'm going tell Rohan you're coming right now" 

Jeevika went inside the bedroom and took a glimpse of her daughter. She just prayed to god that everything go fine with the test and that she be an acceptable donor for her daughter. She didn't care for the pain, all she cared was to see her daughter happy and healthy. And with that dream today she felt like dreaming another dream. She wanted to see her daughter happy because she finally got a father. She wanted to see someone hold her and her daughter's hand and no one would fit better in that place then Viren. In her heart, she had already said I Love You' to him. In her heart she had already placed him in the role of her partner, she just had to wait now for the perfect timing. Perhaps when everything got better, but she knew he wanted those words to come out her mouth soon. He wanted to know and realize that what they had was not just a dream, it was in fact reality. That two people who never thought they could love again, were in fact in love. 

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

nida999kpriya0307aiswaryatcca387bsweetyqsangita09shweta_14Beryl15harshikatigerpooja-roxxPriyaVirikasrinuvirikavijikaWara082007ElmWizard5017NikShaikhehmmbhluvrkarankrysleaashna.iranivirika-23PEACE4Lifesweet_aayushiAngelic_DollRiddhiShetyesurbhi1994kk.princessgirl97Nishtha.RelanLove_Familynani2630aloneloveTeriMaaaNishuMMystique_Ammukryan_-Pj-basket_101avni_19--Iqra---vish-MADHU.BARUNMarzii-Haju--Aaliya.KryAn-..Amrita..sushmakryanSyed695pinky.padda--Ayesha---NightDreamer-Asr-Ki-Sammillee18cuteariyasumayyah1

sweetyq Newbie
sweetyq
sweetyq

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
i love this story 
amazing update 
continue soon
and yes m the first

Edited by sweetyq - 08 December 2013 at 3:22am
sumayyah1 IF-Sizzlerz
sumayyah1
sumayyah1