Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRIKA: Bleeding in Love = ch.27 on pg.120 (Page 69)

RiddhiShetye Goldie
RiddhiShetye
RiddhiShetye

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Keany??
Where Are You Lost Writer Ji??? Cry Dead Broken Heart

sweetyq Newbie
sweetyq
sweetyq

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Love all yr stories
Thanks fr the pm
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Chapter 13

Jeevika broke the kiss and moved back. She didn't know what was going on, and she hadn't felt this vulnerable in so long. 

j - "Uhm.. I should go check on Riva" she said feeling awkward all of a sudden. 

She went to the room and found her asleep. She was about to pick her up until Viren came and moved her aside. He held her hand and took her outside the room. 

v - "Don't wake her up. Let her sleep"
j - "I should take her home"
v - "Why? Just because we kissed?"

She looked up to him not knowing what to answer or what to do. She started feeling guilty at not being responsible enough. Her only priority in life was her daughter, and thats it. 

j - "I got side-tracked for a while. Whatever happened was just a mistake, okay"
v - "You clearly know it was not a mistake" 

Jeevika looked at him even differently. She was trying to conceal the truth because he was right. It wasn't a mistake. How could it be a mistake when for the first time after a decade she actually felt something for someone. 

v - "You and I both know it was not a mistake. And you also know that neither are you, nor am I the type to do something like that. Don't resist the feeling thats coming, because it will only hurt more"
j - "I can't accept it"
v - "Why not? Look at me and tell me you don't have the same feeling like me. Can you say that? It's taken me years to move on, and you too. This time I don't want to let go of you"
j - "What about Riva?"

Viren held her shoulders bringing her closer to him. 

v - "Weren't you the one who said to me that everything happens for a reason? My sorrow, my loneliness as well as yours and Riva's can finally be gone. Only if you give us a chance. It is because of her that I started realizing the person you are. And let me tell you, I can't stay away from you or her anymore" 
j - "This can't be happening" she said breaking away from his embrace "How long have we known each other for? I can't make a foolish mistake, I already made one several years ago and I'm still cursing myself over that. I can't make a mistake again"
v - "You're calling me a mistake?" 
j - "I'm calling this situation a mistake. I fell in love with someone who I thought would respect me and take care of me, but I was wrong. Only I know how I have come through all of that Viren. What if this doesn't work out? What if we can't deal with things together? Its not a matter of my life only, but Riva's also. I don't want to see her in pain. She is suffering enough" 
v - "Do you really think I will cause more pain to you or Riva? The way she latched onto me, hugging me tightly made me want to hold her and protect her from the whole world. Its not easy for me to convey my feelings Jeevika. Just like you, I know what pain is and I wouldn't do that to either you or Riva. I want to protect the both of you and love you"
j - "Its not as simple as you think" 
v - "It is. Its crystal clear. Both of us have seen the worst of times, but think about it. Within a short span of time, both of us started feeling something. It wasn't one sided. You felt my love, and I felt yours. And Riva did as well. Don't push something so valuable like this aside Jeevika" 
j - "I need time right now" 
v - "Why is it so hard for you to accept what we have?"
j - "Because I'm scared Viren" she said lashing out to him... "You're never going to understand it. You think I don't wish to love anyone? You don't think I can see the desire in Riva's eyes to have a father in her life? I'm aware of it all, but I just can't risk anything"
v - "Take your time, but I promise you right now that if you accept me, I won't ever let you regret this decision. I will love you and her till my last breath" 
j - "Don't say that" she said beginning to tear up. His words were melting her heart, and she wanted to say those three words to him, but she just couldn't. Viren couldn't see her crying so he took her into his arms and hugged her tightly showing her that he would stand by her no matter what. He was willing to do anything to his ability to prove how much he cared and respected her. 

Riddhi sorry don't know where you are Cry 

Edited by Kays94 - 04 December 2013 at 1:52am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307keens94virika26aiswaryatcca387bshweta_14kkdtBeryl15pooja-roxxPriyaVirikavijikaharshikatigerNimishrrNikShaikhaashna.iraniWara082007karankryslePEACE4Lifevirika-23Love_Familysurbhi1994sweet_aayushi..ipkkndnani2630RiddhiShetyegirl97Nishtha.Relanjenna_purmilFari_15NishuMashna1406alonelovekryanfan1-vish-sushmakryan-Haju--Aaliya.KryAn-..Amrita..pinky.paddaMADHU.BARUNMarzii--Iqra--avni_19Asr-Ki-Sam--Ayesha--cuteariyasumayyah1

ElmWizard5017 Senior Member
ElmWizard5017
ElmWizard5017

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
RES

Muahahahahahahaha
Unres

This was like one of the best updates uptil now! 
VIIIRRRIIIKKKAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! Heart

So viren finally confessed and the cute part was that he was making Jeevika confess too! 
The kiss wasnt a mistake ... hehehehehehe

Why does Jeevika have to be so scared?  Tongue
My viren is such a darling! He is the Bestestestestest Wink
He needs a family and he is ready to take care and love them until his last breath! Awww ... with each and every line he made me go awwweee Heart Y does he have to be so charming all the time? Day Dreaming

Jeevika loves him, she wants to confess but u idiot won't make her do so! Grrr!!
She needs someone to pamper her and Riva and she knows Viren is the right person for that ... make her say Yesss!!! okay?

OMG! Riva is going to be the happiest to hear the news! Maybe not! Cuz m going to be the happiest one! hehehe Big smile

He hugged her! Awww Hug

BAYOOOTTTIIIFFFOOOLLLYYY WRITTEN! LOL

LoVe, LoVe, LoVe! HeartHeartHeart

Edited by ElmWizard5015 - 07 December 2013 at 3:48am
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ElmWizard5015

RES

Muahahahahahahaha

oh god ROFL 
--Ayesha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ayesha--
--Ayesha--

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Awesomesttt update
awww finally viren revealed his feelings for herHeart
jeevika too feel d same bt her past is nt letting her to accept
i hope jeevs accept n virika bcom one soooner
want dem to b a perfect family of 3Big smile

Edited by --Ayesha-- - 04 December 2013 at 9:02am
RiddhiShetye Goldie
RiddhiShetye
RiddhiShetye

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
RES! Cry
It's Okay!!! Cry Big smile
I'm Atleast THIRD!! Wink Thumbs Up

It's My Victory!!! LOL PartyI'm The One Unresing First!!! Wink Dancing Party

OMG!! Tongue
I LOVE YOU!!! LOL
The Update Was So Gorgeous!! Embarrassed Finally Viren Revealed His Feelings...Heart Jeevika To Feels The Same...But I Can Only Imagine What She Has Undergone...Cry 

Okay, Jeevika Got A Hug Right? What About Me Keany?? Cry I Need It Too...Cry 
Broken Heart

And I'm Sorry For Not Being Here...Cry I Guess You Searched Me Like Everywhere Right??? Cry Just That I Ain't Pretty Well...Ermm

But!! P.S Writer Ji I Still Hate You!!! Confused Angry I Was Actually Waiting For Your Replies To My Comments!! Cry Don't Tell Me You Didn't Read All Of It!? Shocked Broken Heart Cry Broken Heart

Take Care...Heart

Edited by RiddhiTacker - 04 December 2013 at 3:43am
NishuM IF-Dazzler
NishuM
NishuM

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
It was superb!!!!!
The way Viren put forward his feeling...was splendidly described Heart
Hope jeevika accepts her and Virens love
Can't wait to see a happy family Smile

Update sooon!!!

Go to top