Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRIKA: Bleeding in Love = ch.27 on pg.120 (Page 61)

jenna_p Goldie
jenna_p
jenna_p

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Superb update...
I have always commented saying that u r an awesome writer but this story is too good n the best u have written on virika...
Liked how viren n jeevika's past  is a sore spot for both of them..n this can potentially bring them closer as friends first...
Thanks for the PM..Continue soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kays94

lovelife. IF-Sizzlerz
lovelife.
lovelife.

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Sorry for a late comment. :P
Amazing update as always Karinz. Hug This story is just perfect showing VirIka really well. Big smile Keep it up. (: And thanks for the PM.

Kays94

millee18 IF-Sizzlerz
millee18
millee18

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
i realized..tht i have nt commented on this story...from last three updates!!!!
goshhh..wht kind of person i m...
totally crazy!!!!
but i m in love with this story..
wht a grt person viren is...
he also had a past!!!!
jeevika being nervous fr her daughter...
nd viren being their moral support...
a grt... piece of story by u!!
i love riva...she is a sweetheart...
love viren nd riva bondig!!!
viren kissed on jeevika forehead..sweet!!!!

Kays94

Marzii IF-Rockerz
Marzii
Marzii

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Edited by Marzii - 25 November 2013 at 1:52pm - page 58 babyyy
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Chapter 11

Viren left Jeevika's apartment at midnight to go back to his place. As he entered his pitch dark apartment, he went straight to his room and opened his closet. He looked for that  thing he hadn't seen in years. He took the bag out and took the photo album out. He sat on the bed and turned the lamp on. It had been years since he had seen her photo in front of his eyes, actually "their photo". He always had avoided looking at her, as it made him loose his mind like it was currently.

He held the photo close to his heart and closed his eyes trying to remember her. He opened his eyes to let the tears fall down his face and to be able to look at her beautiful smile.That smile that had gotten him crazy. They were both crazy, crazy for each other. Viren and Jiah, Jiah and Viren. All their friends and family knew that there couldn't be a more compatible and loving couple like them. Viren just kept starring at the picture till he finally dozed off to sleep himself. 

Viren woke up early next morning as his phone kept ringing. He saw two missed calls from his friend who he had to meet to discuss about Riva's surgery. He called him up immediately. 

v - "Hey Rohan"
r - "Hey Viren, can you meet me in an hour at the hospital with the reports? I will be on rounds for the rest of the day"
v - "Yeah sure. I'll leave right now and pick up the reports" 
r - "Great see you"
v - "See you"

Viren rushed to get ready so he could go meet Rohan. But first he had to get the reports from Jeevika so he called her telling her to have the reports ready. As he reached her apartment and was entering the building he saw her waiting in the lobby with the files. 

v - "Thank you. I'll call you as soon as I'm done okay. Is she okay?"
j - "She's still asleep. Do you think...?"
v - "I don't think she knows. Just take care of her, and we will decide after sometime what to tell her"
j - "Can I ask you for something" 
v - "Yeah" 
j - "Can I hug you?"

Viren was taken aback at her vulnerability, he just took her in his arms and hugged her tight until he began feeling tears on his shoulder. He then broke the hug and slowly wiped her tears. 

j - "Sorry" 
v - "Go upstairs fast now. I'll be back soon" 

Jeevika went upstairs and entered her room sitting back on the bed next to Riva. She didn't know how to explain herself right now. Her emotions, her tears were not just because of Riva but because of Viren as well. With such little interaction, they both were able to feel something for each other. She hadn't gotten close to any guy after her divorce. She didn't even think she could trust anyone ever again with taking care of her, and most importantly giving her daughter the love any father would. But something was just so different here. Jeevika just thought how ten years she stayed strong and didn't break once for not having a complete family, but today she did. She wanted someone to love her, pamper her, and more importantly help her raise Riva. 

Viren went inside the hospital and messaged his friend informing him he was here. Rohan came to the lobby and saw Viren. He took the files from Viren's hand and they both walked to a more private area. 

v - "Her name is Riva and she's ten years old. Yesterday the doctor was saying that she would need surgery and that its better to put her on the transplant list as soon as possible" 

r - "Well that does seem like a good option. The faster she gets better, the quicker she gets her life back to normal. It does sound scary for someone so young to have such a major surgery but she will be okay. And as far as the donor list, can either one of her parents donate a liver? I mean incase her health gets worst and god forbid she doesn't get the liver on time" 

v - "She doesn't have a dad. It's just her and her mother"

r - "Maybe its a better idea then for her to just apply for the donor list as she will want her mothers support when she's out of surgery. I guess it will be just too much to handle for a single-mom"

v - "Maybe" 

r - "I'll give these reports to my senior doctor and we can schedule a few appointments soon and sort things out"

v - "Thank you so much for all your help" 

r - "Don't worry about it. I'll see you soon okay" 

v - "Okay, bye" 

Viren left the hospital right away and headed straight to Jeevika's apartment. He quickly parked the car and went upstairs and saw the door open. He went inside shutting the door and went inside the room where Jeevika was startled to see him. She quickly got out of bed and came outside closing the door behind her. 

j - "Does she really need surgery?"
v - "He said its a good idea. Otherwise she will have to have it later one day. Its better to get it over with so she can recover young" 
j - "Tell me everything he said" 
v - "He suggested one thing, but I don't think its ideal right now"
j - "Viren its a matter of my daughter. I don't care what it is, how expensive it is, anything. I don't care. I just need her to be okay" 
v - "He suggested her parents to donate the liver" 

Jeevika was shaken a little at hearing that. She could save her daughters life possibly. 

j - "I'll do it. I don't care"
v - "Jeevika no you have to think practically. Firstly it may not be the case where you are able to donate. Secondly you will have to undergo an extensive surgery which is not going to be that easy either. You will be in a lot of pain and Riva will need you by her side" 
j - "I will be by her side. I'm not waiting any longer or for a stupid donor list Viren. If my liver is good enough for her, then I'll live without one"
v - "You're making a haste decision. You need to sit and think calmly first" 
j - "Viren do you know what it feels like when you see someone you love the most in this world in this state. Someone I love with my whole heart may not make it, if I don't give her my liver. Do you really think my existence means anything to anyone? No, if it does mean anything to anyone its only to Riva. There is no way I can see my daughter in pain everyday and sit quietly. I will take action and no one can stop you. You get it, no one!" 

Viren knew the mother in her would not tame down at any cost. He also knew that maybe this was the right decision ultimately. If he had an option ten years ago to save Jiah, he would and he would go to any extreme so she lived. But that wasn't the case. She left him forever, and there was nothing he could possible do but encourage Jeevika now.

v - "Okay, I'll tell Rohan you want to be the donor. But first we need to find out if you're a suitable donor. Also we need to tell her" 
j - "How?"
v - "Let me handle it" 

Both of them walked inside the room and saw Riva's back. Viren went on the other side and was shocked at the sight in front of him. Riva was awake crying, her eyes were all red and her nose was dripping. As soon as she saw Viren, her cries became apparent and loud informing Jeevika in a way that she was awake. Viren made her sit on the bed helping her. They both figured that she heard their conversation now. 

Heart Likes and Comments Please Heart 

Hope you're liking the revelations and the twists of the story. Please do comment as this FF will end soon Heart Thank You Big smile 

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307keens94sugar01aiswaryatcMehak2kkkdtshweta_14vijikaBeryl15srinuvirikaharshikatigerNimishrrNikShaikhkarankrysleaashna.iranivirika-23kk.princesssweet_aayushiRiddhiShetyevirikamalihasurbhi1994Love_Familygirl97jenna_purmilaloneloveashna1406kryanfan1-vish-sushmakryan-Haju--Aaliya.KryAn-..Amrita..basket_101avni_19--Iqra--Syed695pinky.paddaMADHU.BARUNMarzii-NightDreamer-Asr-Ki-Sammillee18sumayyah1cuteariya

Marzii IF-Rockerz
Marzii
Marzii

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Peenniii this is getting so freaking interesting... me loving it so much man!!!
Awee poor Riva, she heard everything, i feel so bad for her
How can a lil girl like her have such a bad sickness :(  poor baby girl Cry
Feel bad for Jeevika too, shes a single mother of course she wants her angel to get well sooner
Wonder why she divorced with her stupid husband...what a jerk he is lol
You are slowly revealing their past, dying to know more...
Wonder what happened to Jiah,, awee u used name Jiah from kal ho naa ho ROFL just kidding LOL
Please please please please update fast peeni meany...me wanna know moree ughhh !

Edited by Marzii - 26 November 2013 at 8:49am

Kays94

--Iqra-- IF-Rockerz
--Iqra--
--Iqra--

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Kay! I love the turn this story is taking, Viren and the revelation about his love and Jeevika and his bonding. Lovely, lovely work! Thanks for the PM!

Kays94

shweta_14 Groupbie
shweta_14
shweta_14

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Superb! Loved d flashback...fits in perfectly..

Kays94

Go to top