Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRIKA: Bleeding in Love = ch.27 on pg.120 (Page 57)

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmavirika

amazing update thanks for the pm 

thanksss! 

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avni_19

owww!!! WOW WOW WOW.. im seriouslyyy lovingg this story of yours.. im even loving the new bond of virika... keepp continuinggg... 
i reallyy hope this turns into an intense lovee storyy... im waiting for it.. 

eager to read moree :) <3 

hahaha you make my day Heart
thanks a lot!!!
glad ur enjoying this story!!! Big smile 
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asr-Ki-Sam

Dis iz getting interesting nwEmbarrassed
do cont soon :)

hehe thank you!!! Embarrassed
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_aayushi

awesome update
loved the way u described there feelings
hope riva get well soon
viren too has a past
loved the way they understand eachother in just two days
loved ur update
thanx for the PM and continue soon

thank you for the sweet comment!!!
will update soon Heart 
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhi1994

Cute n lovely update
Liked it
Amazing
Hope litle princess get wel soon
Continue soon
Excited fr further updates

glad you liked it!
will continue soon Big smile 
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marzii

undressed on page 52 LOL

okay thanks LOL 
Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiddhiTacker

LOL! Now What I'm Waiting For Is The Replies You Give!! LOL ROFL
Especially For My Comments! LOL ROFL Day Dreaming Silly ROFL

And Then It's The Time When You Update!! Dead Angry Very Late!!! Cry LOL I Don't Mind Cause I Know This Much Time For An Update Is Worth It! LOL Heart

UPDATE SOON KEANY! LOL You're Impatient Eager Little Reader Is Always Waiting! All Your FF's Baby! ROFL But...BIL The Most!! Broken Heart Heart Cry Cool

ROFL
how do you know me so well ROFL 
updating soon u impatient child!!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiddhiShetye

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Chapter 10

An hour later, Riva was being rolled in back to her room. She was very drowsy, but didn't know if she was so drowsy and still dreaming to see her mom and Viren sleeping head on head on the couch. Viren woke up due to the noise of the machines and he lifted his head up to see Riva who was smiling at him. Little did he know it was a smile more because of how cute the two of them were looking. Viren put his hand on Jeevika's face waking her up and she immediately removed her head from Viren's shoulder and got up to see her daughter. 

j - "Are you okay? How you feeling?"
r - "Tired" 
nurse - "Her tests are done now. The doctor will come with the results in a little bit"
j - "And can she eat something now?"
nurse - "Not as of now. When she goes home she can just take liquids and start eating tomorrow"
j - "Okay thanks"

The nurse left and Jeevika got on the bed with Riva. She put her head on top of hers and tried making Riva sleep. She closed her eyes and Riva did the same. Viren just stood there watching the two of them. The only thing going through his mind was "What if?" He kept wondering what would have happened had he not left. He knew though there was no reason to find answers from his past, it wouldn't get him anywhere in life. His current situation is what mattered the most. And taking that into account he walked towards the bed and covered both Riva and Jeevika up with the blanket. He dimmed the lights then sat on the couch waiting for the doctor to come. When Jeevika woke up after sometime she saw Viren sitting on the couch near them. She got up and was going sit by him till the doctor came in. 

dr - "Shall we go to my cabin so we can let her sleep?"

Jeevika followed the doctor and then turned around to make sure Viren was coming too. She just needed someone's moral support and she confided for that with Viren. 

dr - "So we have her reports back and there are a few concerns" 

Jeevika's heart already started melting, but Viren instantly held her hand giving her some strength. 

dr - "Her stomach has become really sensitive and she is unable to take in solids. Thats why we did a few tests to find out about that and found out her liver is not working the way it should. The fevers, nausea, everything is because of her liver not being able to perform its daily functions. There are a few things we can do. Either we can get her started on some strong medicines that will give her some ease to the pain and the liver will slowly start functioning again. But there is a high chance that as soon as she stops taking the medications after the dosage is complete, her liver will be back to where it is right now" 

j - "So is there anything else we can do so this problem is fixed permanently?"

dr - "There is... surgery. We can put her on the donor list immediately and wait till we find a perfectly suitable donor for her. This process may take weeks, months, and even years because its important to get the perfect match. And in the meantime we will start treating her with some other drugs"

v - "But she's so young and surgery at this age?"

dr - "We have the best pediatric surgeon in this hospital. This is the solution to fix the damage for good. If she gets the surgery done she will be able to live a normal and healthy life later. Otherwise she will have more problems in her later life" 

Just then the doctor got paged and he had to leave for some patient leaving Viren and Jeevika alone in their. 

j - "What am I supposed to do? How am I going to tell her she needs surgery? And what if something goes wrong? I can't loose my daughter. She is my everything" 

v - "Nothing will happen Jeevika. Don't worry I will call my friend, he's a surgeon and I'll ask about the surgeon this doctor is recommending. You go check on Riva, I'll be there in a few minutes" 

Jeevika went back to her daughters room teary-eyed but trying to make a brave face for her. Thank god she was sleeping still because just looking at her made Jeevika breakdown. She didn't know why God was punishing her like this. Jeevika sat on the couch waiting for Viren to come and when he did he sat down next to her holding her hand. 

v - "I've called my friend and he said he will look at her reports. I'll meet him tomorrow and we will settle everything out. In the meantime lets just not tell her anything about what the doctor said or she will break down" 

Jeevika just nodded in reply to him. Viren went outside and was talking to the nurse and asking her about Riv'as discharge. She and Viren both came inside and she started removing Riva from all the machines attached. Riva woke up feeling the bruise after the nurse removed the IV drip from her arm. Though she didn't say anything, Riva could sense that nothing was alright. From her mom's expression to Viren's face as well. She just kept quiet not wanting to think what was wrong with her though. Viren and Jeevika both helped her get off the bed and then into the bathroom. Jeevika helped her change while Viren waited outside with a wheelchair. When she came out with Jeevika she looked exhausted. Jeevika helped her sit down and the three of them quickly left the hospital to go home. Viren parked the car below Jeevika's apartment and picked up Riva carrying her upstairs. She was feeling extremely cold and she quickly got inside the covers. After several layers of clothing and blankets she started feeling warmer and eased off to sleep. Viren saw Jeevika who was showing a brave face. He got up and took her phone from her hands and placed it on the side. He made her lay down and used one of the blankets on the bed to cover her up and sleep. He kissed her forehead and sat down on the ground holding her hand while making her sleep. 

Heart Likes and Comments Please Heart 

PMs will be sent to the people who I know are still interested in the story Smile Hope you guys like this update... Keep reading to find out more about Viren and Jeevika's pastHeart 

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307keens94sugar01aiswaryatcca387bkkdtvijikaPriyaVirikashweta_14Beryl15harshikatigerNikShaikhWara082007PEACE4Lifesweet_aayushijenna_pNishtha.Relannani2630Love_Family..ipkkndsurbhi1994kk.princessRiddhiShetyeTeriMaaakryanfan1aloneloveNishuMashna1406sushmakryan--Iqra--Syed695pinky.paddaMADHU.BARUNMarziiAngelic.gurlavni_19-Haju-..Amrita..millee18Asr-Ki-Samlovelife.sumayyah1cuteariya

Go to top